Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,496 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Isreal - Govt Offers $1 Million For Mermaid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Isreal - Govt Offers $1 Million For Mermaid (1399 Views)

Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) / Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow Scary! / Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal - Govt Offers $1 Million For Mermaid by Beaf: 2:07am On Aug 18, 2009
“The nautical nymph is only seen in the evening at sunset, according to media reports, drawing crowds of people with cameras hoping for a glimpse. People say it is half girl, half fish, jumping like a dolphin. It does all kinds of tricks then disappears… They say it is a female figure, it looks like a young girl.”

Are you convinced yet? Do you accept that the mermaid exists? Well then maybe you need another eye-witness quote. This one’s from a guy named Shlomo Cohen:

“I was with friends when suddenly we saw a woman laying on the sand in a weird way. At first I thought she was just another sunbather, but when we approached she jumped into the water and disappeared. We were all in shock because we saw she had a tail.”

The local government there is taking the whole fish-girl business so seriously – enough to offer a million dollar reward to anybody who can bring in all the severed fins from off this thing. There’s a standing order to re-release the gilled-creature back into the ocean after fin removal as not to upset PETA.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.hecklerspray.com/awesome-or-off-putting-the-israeli-mermaid/200938526.php

I hope it isn't this ugly sha. grin

Re: Isreal - Govt Offers $1 Million For Mermaid by somubz(m): 2:50am On Aug 19, 2009
Hello!corn beaf, I beg your head dey there jooooooooo.
Re: Isreal - Govt Offers $1 Million For Mermaid by somubz(m): 2:56am On Aug 19, 2009
Yes corn beaf I forgot 2 ask, is that your lovely brother? he's seriously handsome I suggest you
register him for Mr. world, talk now abi you get traffic on the way coming online?
Re: Isreal - Govt Offers $1 Million For Mermaid by Beaf: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2009
somubz:

Yes corn beaf I forgot 2 ask, is that your lovely brother? he's seriously handsome I suggest you
register him for Mr. world, talk now abi you get traffic on the way coming online?

Wetin be "corn beaf"? Abi you no go skool? You tink say beaf=beef?

No be here you de stay sef?
21,Ayanbadejo strt sabo Ikorodu,Lagos.Nigeria.

Your mates done de run go Isreal wit fishing hook for the 1 milla, you still de here de yarn.

No worry! I go post de mami wata come give you. Yeye Ikorodu champion. grin
You go marry am, love am, give am bele! grin

(1) (Reply)

A Drink, Anyone? / Waec / Girls Facebook Update Circle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.