Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) (40319 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates DJ Spinall On His Birthday / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures / Wizkid Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by kolest20(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2016
Join 'Shop & Earn'; where you make N1000 for each new user you refer to www.i-naira.com. Kindly enter my number as your referrer (07035524664) Ajayi Kolawole
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by vizkiz: 12:50pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:
I know he is a child but I'm sorry to say this boy always looks dumb like mumu in all his pictures. I hope all is well Academically with him. He might have looked better if he looked like his dad.

I will swear for anybody that calls me a bad mouth again on nairaland.

Just that a look at this comment! I can't even think of something as harsh as this! shocked
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 18, 2016
Kingblingz:
FOOLish monkey don't go nd concentrate on ur PURE water bizness,be here nd be thinking rubbish abt a young kid who's school fees alone can probably change ur life...

The boy has a dumb face hoohaa.... Oya kill yourself

Rubbish boy

When his father was insulting another lady all over the place, you no talk.

Egbon, if you want the pure water business, come and take it.

Trash human being. Stay in a dustbin.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by Kingblingz(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2016
Larryfly:

The boy has a dumb face hoohaa.... Oya kill yourself

Rubbish boy

When his father was insulting another lady all over the place, you no talk.

Egbon, if you want the pure water business, come and take it.

Trash human being. Stay in a dustbin.

He's father insulted another lady just like that abii! Ur FOOL!shness is EPIC.. I can't join u in d dustbin cos u r enjoying it nd am not used 2 that kinda place... Nd lest I forget d same kid with a dumb face school fees will be enough 2 cater for u,ur family that's if u have one and ur Pure water business.. Scavenger like u!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by SURElee(f): 2:01pm On May 18, 2016
optional1:
We don hear

Nxt pls?

Burna boy next o!

Olamide we r waiting for your own baby's birthday pix with your baby mama.

After Olamide who will follow, watch out to find d nxt celebrity baby dada nd mama's birthday?
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by coolviv: 2:41pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:
I know he is a child but I'm sorry to say this boy always looks dumb like mumu in all his pictures. I hope all is well Academically with him. He might have looked better if he looked like his dad.

Something is wrong with your own head. How your own pikin go be?
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by coolviv: 2:45pm On May 18, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

My friend culd u plz stfu. ....why are blacks like diz......gosh
Always sounding sanctimonous.......wz da big deal in affirming d lil boy looks dull?.....
The big deal is in your father yansh... grin
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by shindarayo(f): 3:33pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:
go and born ur own lets c hw he or she wld look.nig and dir bad mouth, if he is a child wt a loud look now na pple like u go still say he is too loud for his age.leave dt boy alone and face ur book.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by shindarayo(f): 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:
had to go tk a peek at ur pics and dear do u look dt fugly dt u cant post d full pics?receive sense ijn.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by preetygina: 3:52pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:
BUSH GIRL! DONT U KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO RE NOT PHOTOGENIC BUT VERY GOOD LOOKING WHEN U SEE THEM IN PERSON. U RE SO BLIND NOT TO VE SEEN HE RESEMBLES HIS DAD TOO OR ARE U INDIRECTLY SAYING HIS MUM IS UGLY?. YOU RE NOT GOOD LOOKING EITHER SO PRAY TO GET MARRIED TO A HANDSOME MAN IF U RE NOT MARRIED ALREADY BUT IF U RE, POST UR CHILD'S PIX LET'S SEE. DONT U EVER SPEAK ILL OF somebody's CHILD AGAIN BECAUSE YOU RE A WOMAN. SAVING UR BONUS MB COULD VE BEEN A LOT BETTER FOR U THAN SPITTING SUCH POOH!
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
preetygina:
BUSH GIRL! DONT U KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO RE NOT PHOTOGENIC BUT VERY GOOD LOOKING WHEN U SEE THEM IN PERSON. U RE SO BLIND NOT TO VE SEEN HE RESEMBLES HIS DAD TOO OR ARE U INDIRECTLY SAYING HIS MUM IS UGLY?. YOU RE NOT GOOD LOOKING EITHER SO PRAY TO GET MARRIED TO A HANDSOME MAN IF U RE NOT MARRIED ALREADY BUT IF U RE, POST UR CHILD'S PIX LET'S SEE. DONT U EVER SPEAK ILL OF somebody's CHILD AGAIN BECAUSE YOU RE A WOMAN. SAVING UR BONUS MB COULD VE BEEN A LOT BETTER FOR U THAN SPITTING SUCH POOH!
All you have said doesn't change the boy's mumusiosh look

Are you his mother or wizkid because the thing pain you gan
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 3:56pm On May 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Just that a look at this comment! I can't even think of something as harsh as this! shocked

It's not harsh it's a fact bro
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 3:57pm On May 18, 2016
vizkiz:

It's not harsh it's a fact bro it's OK if you don't agree with it
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by preetygina: 4:00pm On May 18, 2016
esther1994:
He looks poor n not smart at all.
POOR? SMH. HOW ELSE DO U WANT HIM TO LOOK? RAZZ? WHICH U WILL STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT. IF THEY TELL U HOW MUCH THEY SPENT ON THOSE HIS PAIRS OF SHOES ALONE AND THE DESIGNER THEY BOUGHT THEM FROM,...LET ME JUST SEAL MY LIPS OO BECOS I HATE TO INSULT PEOPLE.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
Gaborone:

I looked at your profile pix. I'm shocked that at your age (40+, judging by the condition of your skin), and as a female, you would say such about someone else's child. You are the type of woman no one prays to leave their child with.

Renew your mind my dear.
Alright Darling

Make sure you saw the side of your teeth it's uneven
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by Davoski222: 4:08pm On May 18, 2016
The boy get swag.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by preetygina: 4:11pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:

All you have said doesn't change the boy's mumusiosh look

Are you his mother or wizkid because the thing pain you gan
AM NOT HIS MUM BUT I AM A MUM AND CAN NEVER REFER TO somebody's CHILD IN SUCH MANNER BECAUSE IF ONE DOES THAT TO ME, I WILL CURSE THAT PERSON. STOP CLAIMING RIGHT AND ACCEPT U RE WRONG. YOU RE ALREADY TRENDING ON THIS THREAD AND IF YOU WANT TO TREND MORE, WRITE TO LINDA IKEJI AND TELL HER EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID HERE AND DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME. THANK YOU.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 4:19pm On May 18, 2016
preetygina:
AM NOT HIS MUM BUT I AM A MUM AND CAN NEVER REFER TO somebody's CHILD IN SUCH MANNER BECAUSE IF ONE DOES THAT TO ME, I WILL CURSE THAT PERSON. STOP CLAIMING RIGHT AND ACCEPT U RE WRONG. YOU RE ALREADY TRENDING ON THIS THREAD AND IF YOU WANT TO TREND MORE, WRITE TO LINDA IKEJI AND TELL HER EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID HERE AND DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME. THANK YOU.
Bleep you
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 4:20pm On May 18, 2016
preetygina:
Bleep.k. you
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 4:27pm On May 18, 2016
grin
shindarayo:
go and born ur own lets c hw he or she wld look.nig and dir bad mouth, if he is a child wt a loud look now na pple like u go still say he is too loud for his age.leave dt boy alone and face ur book.
shindarayo:
had to go tk a peek at ur pics and dear do u look dt fugly dt u cant post d full pics?receive sense ijn.
[quote author=shindarayo post=45740106]

Jeez am I dat fly you had to quote me twice
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by Wenebadu(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2016
Funny head, na who e resemble sef?
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by mizzochocinco: 6:04pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:

It's funny

How some people will read my comment and feel offended but when tiwa savages son's picture was posted here last people called him UGLY or in previous posts calling this boy a big headed boy. Or calling oshiomole the father of grown kids a beast married to a beauty

I'm unapologetic about my opinion and I might even be wrong he might be smart but that doesn't change his look. appearances makes first impression always.

So take your opinions and shove it into your asses
this comment is probably coming from someone who seated for WAEC more than 3times.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 18, 2016
He did well just like a Father Should
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by mamawin(f): 6:16pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:

It's funny

How some people will read my comment and feel offended but when tiwa savages son's picture was posted here last people called him UGLY or in previous posts calling this boy a big headed boy. Or calling oshiomole the father of grown kids a beast married to a beauty

I'm unapologetic about my opinion and I might even be wrong he might be smart but that doesn't change his look. appearances makes first impression always.

I guess you are not married, or at least, not with kids. if not you wouldn't ave typed that. d boy didn't create himself, and d fact that he doesn't smile or 'show swag' in pictures means nothing. he may not like d kind of paparazzi around him, and it's left for d parents to do something
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by spawnx: 6:31pm On May 18, 2016
AWON ARO EDE PIN.I use such comment as fuel.
UIA04:

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 7:05pm On May 18, 2016
mizzochocinco:
this comment is probably coming from someone who seated for WAEC more than 3times.
It's sat not seated lol
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 7:08pm On May 18, 2016
spawnx:
AWON ARO EDE PIN.I use such comment as fuel.
Interpret; except it's an insult sha lol
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 7:09pm On May 18, 2016
mamawin:
I guess you are not married, or at least, not with kids. if not you wouldn't ave typed that. d boy didn't create himself, and d fact that he doesn't smile or 'show swag' in pictures means nothing. he may not like d kind of paparazzi around him, and it's left for d parents to do something
K
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by shindarayo(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:
grin
geez, now I give up.ir stupidity has no rival.ure one of a kind.and yea ure a fly, mosquito join sef.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 18, 2016
UIA04:

Alright Darling

Make sure you saw the side of your teeth it's uneven

grin

Wow! Thanks for that news about my teeth.

Let me help you out as you attempt to rinse me though...what you saw as unevenness is actually a mighty space between my 4th and now, 5th teeth.

Are there any other details about my teeth you would like to be availed with?

wink
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by UIA04(f): 9:50pm On May 18, 2016
shindarayo:
geez, now I give up.ir stupidity has no rival.ure one of a kind.and yea ure a fly, mosquito join sef.

Get a life Bic.th
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) by mizzochocinco: 2:24pm On May 19, 2016
UIA04:

It's sat not seated lol
and didn't listen in english, you can use either of the two slow poke. Its not a grammar error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.