Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Happiest Nigerian Moment So Far. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happiest Nigerian Moment So Far. (454 Views)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / Latest: Top 10 World's Happiest Countries 2017 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happiest Nigerian Moment So Far. by jrupa(m): 1:03am On May 18, 2016
In as much as things seems as if they are going from bad to worst i am helping myself with recounting on some of my happiest moment as a citizen of this very supposed to be great NIGERIA.

One very important moment I will always cherish happens to be when I saw EX-President GOODLUCK JONATHAN for the first time as a President few meters away from me with a loud calmness on his looks. This particular scene gives me this BELIEVE that I will attain some great height soon to come. And NIGERIA will surely be GREAT for sure.

Recount and Share yours too and ensure to work in order to have more far better moments to come.

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy A Woman / Is It True / Help! I Cant Find Some Numbers On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.