Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures (46467 Views)

Ijeoma Chikezie Slays At The Abuja All White Pool / Tonto Dikeh, Empress Njamah, Angela Okorie Set For Abuja All White Pool Party / Cossy Orjiakor, Vincent Opurum & Others Storm Abuja All White Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by amclimax(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
Stop making stupid people famous...
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by wink2015(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2016
[size=15pt]This photos present a false and fake impression that all his well in Nigeria. Meanwhile, Nigerians especially the youth are facing hardship in all ramification. There is an economic crunch with families finding it very hard to afford the basic necessaries of life in Nigeria.

Looking at the men and women putting on clean white you will be deceived to think that Nigeria is a country that there is enjoyment and good economic progress. But you are just joking as in Fela voice "suffering and smiling"

Is it garri, rice, beans, the rest of the cooking ingredient. Not to talk of unemployment problems, cost of transportation etc.

Nigeria is doomed.

Anybody that sees this people especially from abroad will think the youth in Nigeria are very happy. We are very sad and very disappointed with the political class as they are so greedy and selfcentred.

May the God lord help Nigeria.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by goodgate: 2:11pm On May 25, 2016
igboboy3:

True talk o!! grin

Besides, the tables look so bare
You get the drift,the OP na love-vendor sha and he likes shagging old women.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Youngk(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2016
Pool party? and nobody entered the pool? Pool party poo.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by steve308(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2016
lol "high and mighty" and i cant even recognize any popular celeb there na wa ooo why are u lying.....
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Generalyemi(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2016
goodgate:
Just another way of marketing RUNS girls for nacks.

lol..your mind bad....lol.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by SirVjay(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2016
osjoshua:
this is not a pool party na!!!......see pool party here..
Pls help me tell them
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 25, 2016
These are obviously the hungry Abj hustlers. No fresh face anywhere in the crowd. Where are the rich Hausa children?
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by schumastic(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2016
nonix22:

the handiwork of whitening cream ati soap.

as in eh, i thought i was the only one that noticed i. they call it toning not bleaching grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by colli247(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2016
nonix22:

the handiwork of whitening cream ati soap.
hahaahahh make I laugh 4 jesus

1 Like

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by gbens2000(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
that bae in black bumshut set gan.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by mikolo80: 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
pool party where nobody knows how to swim
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by PAQ(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2016
A party by the pool in Nigeria is called a "pool party".

When you see people in the pool it is called a "swimming pool party".

Pls applaud me for clarifying the two..... according to Nigerian standards. cool

i had to crack my brain and dig in deep to find these out.

1 Like

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by mrofficial(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2016
This should have been called Abuja poolside party.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Rossikk(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2016
mikolo80:
pool party where nobody knows how to swim
Oh please can you moaners just STFU. Here in NIGERIA, this is how WE like OUR pool parties, with the pool merely a visual/aesthetic backdrop to the party or get-together. That is OUR preference in general. If you prefer the US or Japanese or Indian style, GO to those places and live and stop disturbing our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by macaranta(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
osjoshua:
this is not a pool party na!!!......see pool party here..
Guess the pool is in their cups and they're scared of getting wet.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 25, 2016
Hi there! My name is Afonama, 29yrs old from Akwa Ibom State. I just relocated to Abuja; i need a few new friends to hook up with in my new environment. 08076897600
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by ijebu2020: 3:02pm On May 25, 2016
Ths Alex guy can lie to promote His God fathers..where are the high and might in the corridors of power and in entertainment..Alex stop the lies biko!!
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by dahunsi12(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
kingsilly:
Pool party and no single soul inside the pool.. grin grin
Naija for you
If that one is pool part look at pics and tell me name

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Rossikk(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2016
dahunsi12:

If that one is pool party look at pics and tell me name
So because white people fill the pool you must do so too even if you don't feel like it? Thoughtless follow-follow.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by sweetgala(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2016
I don't intend to insult anyone but all I see is a bunch of runs girls and their igbo sponsors
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by kingsilly(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2016
dahunsi12:

If that one is pool part look at pics and tell me name

grin grin angry grin grin

This probably River party grin

And I'll advice you don't reply the above quote of your comment, he probably don't understand what a themed Party means
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by mikolo80: 3:25pm On May 25, 2016
Rossikk:
Oh please can you moaners just STFU. Here in NIGERIA, this is how WE like OUR pool parties, with the pool merely a visual/aesthetic backdrop to the party or get-together. That is OUR preference in general. If you prefer the US or Japanese or Indian style, GO to those places and live and stop disturbing our lives.
i am.but the black man needs to stop wasting money on stuff he will never use and may end up killing him or his chudren cos they cannot swim(same here by the way,black men cannot swim but na dem de do pool party pass)
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by teebillz: 3:39pm On May 25, 2016
Ada9103:
Alex reports and he's kinda news though.........parties......beauty queens and .............

What's up, Ada? Nice and lovely pic you've got there.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by blowjob: 3:43pm On May 25, 2016
TERIBLE..... grin grin..SAI BUHARI.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2016
Ada9103:
Alex reports and he's kinda news though.........parties......beauty queens and .............
the guy na ashewo

1 Like

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by SHAIBULIAR: 4:05pm On May 25, 2016
See as mouth and body odour full everywhere

Susan bia biko yenmi airfreshner
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by SHAIBULIAR: 4:06pm On May 25, 2016
sweetgala:
I don't intend to insult anyone but all I see is a bunch of runs girls and their igbo sponsors
gbam. Nakeed tluth
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Ada9103(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
the guy na ashewo

lolsssssss
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Ada9103(f): 4:09pm On May 25, 2016
teebillz:

What's up, Ada? Nice and lovely pic you've got there.

Awwwhhhh.....Thanks
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Rossburg(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2016
Some girls don dey Bright pass there future

now ooo..... SMH shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre's Photoshoot With Horse Sparks Reactions On Twitter / Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.