Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls (1292 Views)

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by 247frolicboss(m): 5:49am On May 18, 2016
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari yesterday, Tuesday May 16, presented cheques to the families of the Chibok girls and the Buni Yadi boys as announced at her book presentation in April this year.
Mrs Buhari made a public presentation of her book entitled "The Essentials of Beauty Theray" at the State House Conference Centre, Abuja on the 2nd anniversary of the kidnap of the Chibok Girls and the gruesome murder of over 40 secondary school boys from Buni Yadi in Yobe State House.

At the presentation, it was mentioned that the funds would overseen by the Wife of the Vice President Mrs Oludolapo Osinbajo. Present to receive the donations were some Chibok Mothers, Representatives of the Buni Yadi Boys, Hon Asabe Vilita and the Wife of the Vice President.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-mrs-aisha-buhari-presents_18.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by DropShot: 5:50am On May 18, 2016
Kudos to this woman of substance.

Quite princely sum (N30M) to show that the parents of Chibok Girls are not forgotten while efforts are ongoing to rescue their children.

This is a clear departure from the past.
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Bitterleafsoup: 5:51am On May 18, 2016
Really is that for all 500 plus families?
So I guess they could not bring them back as promised and instead pay the nosiey ones off...

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by DropShot: 5:55am On May 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Really is that for all 200 plus families?
Even at that, it still translates to 150k per parent.

Remember, this is her personal project , not govt.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:56am On May 18, 2016
Behold that woman that gave out N139m worth of drugs to IDP, but his husband is so poor that he took a bank loan to purchase APC's presidential ticket..

Una weldone oh

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Bitterleafsoup: 5:58am On May 18, 2016
DropShot:

Even at that, it still translates to 150k per parent.

Remember, this is her personal project , not govt.
Yeah well it would have never happened if they were not trying to make GEJ look bad. What a sacrifice!

What happen to the Governor that told those girls to go take test during easter break?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by speaktome(m): 5:59am On May 18, 2016
I think what these families want are their Children back not Cheque!!!

#MySignature#MyBusiness

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by DropShot: 6:00am On May 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Yeah well it would have never happened if they were not trying to make GEJ look bad. What a sacrifice!

What happen to the Governor that told those girls to go take test during easter break?
Stop derailing. I don't want to go into who was docile and Ineffectual. Just appreciate this feature and move on.
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by tayebest(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Behold that woman that gave out N139m worth of drugs, but his husband took a bank loan to purchase presidential ticket..

Una weldone oh

Government 'wahala' is different from personal project!
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:03am On May 18, 2016
tayebest:

Government 'wahala' is different from personal project!
Na wetin we dey talk nah or is her husband not poor again??

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Konection(m): 6:05am On May 18, 2016
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Godfullsam(m): 6:09am On May 18, 2016
will the money bring back the girls ?
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by domopps(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2016
Even we all know that no amount of money can actually bring stand in gap or bring replace their children but we should applaud the mind set behind this act of giving from the wives of President and VP respectively!

God bless Aisha and Dolapo for this good work ........Haters and Ipob yoot you can blame it on your street transformer!

Cheeeeeeers
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by phransix147(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2016
The money is for wat? To erase the missing girls from their memories? Even these parents Seems don't want their daughters to return soon cos they are still enjoying the fame and financial incentives. #bringthegirls

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Mynd44: 6:15am On May 18, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Bitterleafsoup: 6:44am On May 18, 2016
DropShot:

Stop derailing. I don't want to go into who was docile and Ineffectual. Just appreciate this feature and move on.
Thats the problem with zombie mentalism, they give you some publicist project pictorial and you become pacified.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by glamz007(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2016
People tend to abuse money atimes tho. what is this money for?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by joseph1832(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Thats the problem with zombie mentalism, they give you some publicist project pictorial and you become pacified.
Well I believe me and you know Jonathan and his wife were no better, sEeing how he shied away from admitting that the Chibok girls were really kidnapped, and his wife's display of absolutely buffoonery by saying "daris God oh"...
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Bitterleafsoup: 7:25am On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Well I believe me and you know Jonathan and his wife were no better, sEeing how he shied away from admitting that the Chibok girls were really kidnapped, and his wife's display of absolutely buffoonery by saying "daris God oh"...
My Dear he knew it was a scam and so do you. It was just a silent coup, called an election. Anyway, that is better for us then the blood the west want us to spill.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Bitterleafsoup: 7:29am On May 18, 2016
glamz007:
People tend to abuse money atimes tho. what is this money for?
Ask them how will this make sure it never happens again? Where did this money come from by the way is it Aishas private account again?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by joseph1832(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My Dear he knew it was a scam and so do you. just a silent coup that is better for then the blood the west wants us to shed.
Oh really? You still believe the Chibok girls kidnap is a scam? Even after foreign media houses, NGO's and other well meaning bodies have actually said its not?.

And you're also trying to tell me the parents of these girls are lying that their daughters weren't kidnapped? My dear, if you think this way, I'm afraid you'll pass off as the one that is a 'zombie'. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Bitterleafsoup: 7:31am On May 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
My Dear that is what I have just come to ask.
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by joseph1832(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Where did you read that Buhari is poor?
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by Bitterleafsoup: 7:38am On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh really? You still believe the Chibok girls kidnap is a scam? Even after foreign media houses, NGO's and other well meaning bodies have actually said its not?.

And you're also trying to tell me the parents of these girls are lying that their daughters weren't kidnapped? My dear, if you think this way, I'm afraid you'll pass off as the one that is a 'zombie'. grin
Listen the local government knows why they told those girls to go to school during Easter break. Do you think they appreciated GEJ educating poor girls in that State? Stop acting like we don't know it was a staged move by the Northern Elite. Shine your eyeooo!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Where did you read that Buhari is poor?
Are u just coming back from Pluto?? When he said he had only N1m in his account that made him to take a bank loan of N27m to secure APC's presidential ticket why didn't you ask him the question then?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My Dear that is what I have just come to ask.
u dey mind those lairs & hypocrites, I pity the zombies they deceived

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Listen the local government knows why they told those girls to go to school during Easter break. Do you think they appreciated GEJ educating poor girls in that State? Stop acting like we don't know it was a staged move by the Northern Elite. Shine your eyeooo!
LMAO. So where is your proof that the LG told the girls to go to school on that faithful day? Did you conduct an investigation to arrive at this convulsion? If you did, kindly provide us with info so we can share and be believers like you.

All this hypothesis and mere hearsay, won't do anything as some nigerians like me, believe in fact and proof. Not mere sayings...

Beside tell me, was GEJ paying the school fees of the Chibok girls? That made you say the northerners don't appreciate him sending them to school?
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by joseph1832(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Are u just coming back from Pluto?? When he said he had only N1m in his account that made him to take a bank loan of N27m to secure APC's presidential ticket why didn't you ask him the question then?
LMFAO. Seriously! So a person who have 1million Naira is poor, according to you? LMAO.

Midolian, come see something oh... I believe this individual doesn't have the slightest clue what being poor actually mean.
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. Seriously! So a person who have 1million Naira is poor, according to you? LMAO.

Midolian, come see something oh... I believe this individual doesn't have the slightest clue what being poor actually mean.
That's what Buhari made people to understand & we still believe people with no atom of fear..
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by joseph1832(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
That's what Buhari made people to understand & we still believe people with no atom of fear..
He made you to understand what, that he is poor?. This is where people like you always fail to see what is, and what isn't. He made believe he is poor, did you bother to find out if he is poor, or not?

Why do people like you always like taking things at face value? A man said he is poor, instead of you to ask question if he is poor or not, you just went ahead and believed him. Hian! I fear you but I no run.
Re: PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To The Families Of Chibok Girls by glamz007(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Ask them how will this make sure it never happens again? Where did this money come from by the way is it Aishas private account again?
I really have no idea. Nigeria needs crios help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Abducted 9 Yr Old Xtian Girl, Blessing Oshi, Held By Muslims For 2 Yrs / Je / Uche Ogah Arrested By EFCC In Lagos Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.