Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration (14749 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) / Daniel Udeh: Who Fixes Yenagoa Potholes Is Unemployed UNIJOS Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration by Ryabcool(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Association of gardeners of Senators (AGS)

Association of Cooks of Senators and House of Reps (ACSH)

National Personal Security & Drivers to Senators and House of Reps (NASDSH)

Association of Special Hoos And Women for Senators (ASHAWOS)

Lol now this is a good one
Re: Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration by mileskiyo(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2016
9jacrip:

What the fRuck did I just read?

What a disastrous piece of reporting. As injurious as the news it carries. Left me with a headache. Good God!!! Where are we headed?! embarassed undecided shocked
Re: Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration by rahman25: 10:35am On May 18, 2016
UNION! UNION!! UNION!!! u are one of the main courses of problem in this country. Wherever union exists troubles exists. I want to lead by all means. Useless people angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration by PenSniper: 10:54am On May 18, 2016
Nigeria is a farce.
I crave the spirit of Gideon Orka.
Re: Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration by 1kinggy(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2016
Like masters, like slave aides.
Re: Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration by WDESAFETY: 2:09pm On May 18, 2016
OP please kindly state the facts and stop this ass-licking of your pay master, assuming you have full grasp of the issue. What does the NASSLAF constitution say about caretaker committee? And why was election not in place within three months?
Re: Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration by ClintonDal(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2016
Wait oh, NASS aides get their own association, legislative arm and even conduct elections? After their their tenure do they still belong to the assoc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri / Peter Obi Backs Shutting Down Of Universities To Enable Students Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.