Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

(pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang (885 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / (Pics) Anambra House Member Dies After Primary Election In The State / Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by raker300: 5:51am On May 18, 2016
Presenting the Cheque, Gov Obiano noted that the N150m is meant for projects identified to be necessary for infrastructural upgrade of schools under their control.

Recall that the administration of Obiano had last year given N300m to the Anglican Communion which they have commendably utilised.

Enjoy these exclusive pictures while details load...

http:///forum/general-discussion/exclusive-pictures-anambra-state-government-presents-cheque-n150m-anglican

1 Like

Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by raker300: 5:54am On May 18, 2016
More angry

Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by raker300: 5:55am On May 18, 2016
More

Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by nairayouthcom(m): 5:55am On May 18, 2016
K
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by Nobody: 5:56am On May 18, 2016
Whenever I see this man, It gives me hope that Nigeria will one day be great again and all evil in the land (be it in the North, South, East or West) will be wiped out of the surface of this earth. Governor Ifeanyi Okowa see your mate. Road you nor fit do, security you nor fit provide, good for nothing Governor.
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by raker300: 5:56am On May 18, 2016
Dunno why those girls were saluting him..he's not a dictator like Buhari, just wave at him

1 Like

Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:59am On May 18, 2016
Thatz akpokuedike na Aguleri, ride on my amiable governor. Ndi Anambra kwu gi na-azu

1 Like

Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by raker300: 6:03am On May 18, 2016
This man's swag sha..red cap red pocket handkerchief
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by luvinhubby(m): 6:04am On May 18, 2016
raker300:
Dunno why those girls were saluting him..he's not a dictator like Buhari, just wave at him

cheesy grin
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by Nobody: 6:08am On May 18, 2016
Clergies are very busy these days in Anambra. Anambra don't play with clergies...Revered fathers, Sisters, Anglican priests, Marist Brothers, Jesuit Brothers, etc. They run schools, hospitals, senior homes and orphan homes far better and efficient than private or government! In fact they will return change to you with a job well done. Better than private and government managers stealing 2 billion, 10 billion....criminals!

I see all these jobless young men looking for jobs, my friend go and join clergy especially in Anambra...they give you nice flat to live, food, car and allowance. I know 2 guys who went that route...driving brand new Honda Accord donated by private wealthy people to the clergies/ churches.
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2016
When you have a Governor working without waiting for federal government assistance to pay his 6 months salaries like osun and Imo state.

Fvuck up people
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by raker300: 6:56am On May 18, 2016
Uduak2019:
Clergies are very busy these days in Anambra. Anambra don't play with clergies...Revered fathers, Sisters, Anglican priests, Marist Brothers, Jesuit Brothers, etc. They run schools, hospitals, senior homes and orphan homes far better and efficient than private or government! In fact they will return change to you with a job well done. Better than private and government managers stealing 2 billion, 10 billion....criminals!

I see all these jobless young men looking for jobs, my friend go and join clergy especially in Anambra...they give you nice flat to live, food, car and allowance. I know 2 guys who went that route...driving brand new Honda Accord donated by private wealthy people to the clergies/ churches.
hope you know that these clergy men get posted a lot. Wch means those houses don't belong to them. They also have official cars. Wch means when they get transferred, they leave all those things behind
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by Nobody: 7:09am On May 18, 2016
raker300:
hope you know that these clergy men get posted a lot. Wch means those houses don't belong to them. They also have official cars. Wch means when they get transferred, they leave all those things behind

Yeah...the church own and provide the house, car, allowance and food given to them. My point is most jobless men can earn a decent living and comfortable life as a clergy. The misconception about clergy men is all about bible....no, some teach mathematics, english, geography, e.t.c. Some are nurses, pharmacists, e.t.c.
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by loomer: 8:20am On May 18, 2016
So because person need job, make him go become clergyman. Dey pretend to be wetin him no be?
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by Nobody: 8:34am On May 18, 2016
loomer:
So because person need job, make him go become clergyman. Dey pretend to be wetin him no be?

I didn't say pretend. ..must be willing to serve to enjoy the benefits.
Re: (pics)anambra State Government Presents Cheque Of N150m To The Ang by loomer: 8:38am On May 18, 2016
Uduak2019:

I didn't say pretend. ..must be willing to serve to enjoy the benefits.

Better.

(1) (Reply)

NANS Backs FG On Fuel Price Hike / Aso Rock Budget 2015 Vs 2016 / A Solution To The Niger Delta Avengers And Niger Delta Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.