Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her (3643 Views)

Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got / Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) / Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 6:39am On May 18, 2016
Daniella jejely shared these pictures on her Instagram page with her followers only for some Nigerians who won't face their work to come and look for her trouble.

lmao. Babe finished all her haters one by one. Read below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/see-how-babe-finished-haters-who-came.html

1 Share

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 6:40am On May 18, 2016
more

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2016
We call it Fatality is Sega Game..

2 Likes

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Theyveedo(m): 6:44am On May 18, 2016
The bad get bad mouth ooo
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 6:49am On May 18, 2016
Lol....dis girl dey para oo
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by domopps(m): 6:49am On May 18, 2016
Am telling you her Brutality is indeed noticeable grin

Cheeeeeeers
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by myfantasies(f): 6:53am On May 18, 2016
D babe no get chill grin

But some people can be so annoying, if u don't like the pics just ignore nd move on.

D guy won show say he get bad mouth

Not knowing say d babe get BSC for insults grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Aristo3146(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2016
Does this make Simi accept Brother falz?

3 Likes

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by talk2alabama: 7:05am On May 18, 2016
Lol let dat babe upload her picture in nairaland.. grin

She will go and hang herself.

Why do u think ladies in here are afraid to post their pics? Think wink

4 Likes

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 7:19am On May 18, 2016
D guy only shows how stupid he is. How will u be exchanging words with a lady! Gezz, it's annoying just lyk some nlanders.

If dis make Fp ehn! I will deactivate asap sad
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by tempem: 7:21am On May 18, 2016
talk2alabama:

Baba.. I rep this.. grin I'm sure she can't stand Nairaland.
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Realhommie(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
D guy only shows how stupid he is. How will u be exchanging words with a lady! Gezz, it's annoying just lyk some nlanders.

The guy's first post was a lighthearted one, she and her ilks should hv understood the joke in it but instead she pounced on him coz she was feeling like a semi celebrity in her little skull.. She was so mean.

The guy is stupid now right? Plz go bck and see their posts agn, his first post was meant as a joke and his second was a response to the babe's first for going all out and he didn't say nothing agn, how is he now stupid? It's ok for a lady to bash a guy and the guy should do nothing to help himself abi?

Issorai

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Realhommie(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2016
The babe lacks class and manners, very common with ladies these dayz. #Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Mikylopez(f): 8:10am On May 18, 2016
1 of d reasons ion really associate with gels..... d cricket is now feeling like 1 superstar cz shez using foundation dahs making her face brighter dan her future....yellow face n black body...lolz bae shud go hug a moving train

3 Likes

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 8:13am On May 18, 2016
The babe is senseless jare undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 8:17am On May 18, 2016
talk2alabama:

hahahaha 100likes fr ur comment

Bt ehm some ladies here don't upload their pix here bcus there might b pple dat knws dem in real life on NL so dey r trying to hide so dat they wunt knw they r d one.. Not bcus of dat1 u wrote up der oo.. cheesy durrrh no1 is ugly grin
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 8:22am On May 18, 2016
HateU2:

heheheheh oremi
It's either u deactivate today or I deactivate.. All I knw is one of us wie shaa deactivate today.. Bcus if these dosnt make fp eh.. I wie deactivate.
Done deal!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 8:26am On May 18, 2016
Bt criosly d babe is just feeling fly for nothing.. Her makeup is not so on point .. I dunno if it's too much foundation or too much foto editing.. Sometin is shaa not right with her face.

And d 2nd pix.. One eyebrows is going to heaven d odA brow is going down down to hell.

3 Likes

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 8:28am On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
heheheheh oremi
It's either u deactivate today or I deactivate.. All I knw is one of us wie shaa deactivate today.. Bcus if these dosnt make fp eh.. I wie deactivate.
Done deal!!! grin
grin. Heheheheh frndship mi. Let's deactivate 2geda it makes FP or not cheesy.

Morni swirry. How was ur 9te
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by ANIEXTY(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2016
Who their chat epp sef?
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 8:35am On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
grin. Heheheheh frndship mi. Let's deactivate 2geda it makes FP or not cheesy.

Morni swirry. How was ur 9te
bribery
Hehehehehe.. Ayaf here o

Sooo celebrity section laye wah bayi abiiii

Am good oo.. Whr went u last night? Missed yah shinkini.. Since dat morning oo
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by talk2alabama: 8:59am On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hahahaha 100likes fr ur comment

Bt ehm some ladies here don't upload their pix here bcus there might b pple dat knws dem in real life on NL so dey r trying to hide so dat they wunt knw they r d one.. Not bcus of dat1 u wrote up der oo.. cheesy durrrh no1 is ugly grin
because dem sabi follow bash na him make.. guilty conscience go dey worry dem. babe wey just no want wahala go upload her pic no send any murrafvcking dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Nobody: 9:02am On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bribery
Hehehehehe.. Ayaf here o

Sooo celebrity section laye wah bayi abiiii

Am good oo.. Whr went u last night? Missed yah shinkini.. Since dat morning oo
lol. Celebrity ni ooo. I was on line last 9te nah.
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2016
WTF is this I don't understand why bloggers are giving relevance to irrelevant people
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Sexytemi(f): 9:27am On May 18, 2016
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Sexytemi(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2016
All i see is a bimbo who doesn't understand a simple joke, the guy was just pulling her legs, she should have replied him politely and jokingly too, but with the way she replied i can bet her character is as bad as her make up.

2 Likes

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by petux(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2016
animals!!
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by stzy(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2016
All this girls who are 9yc from afar but far from 9yc

1 Like

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Damfostopper(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2016
HateU2:

who is this?.... What is she talking
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Rapmaestro(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2016
Sexytemi:
All i see is a bimbo who doesn't understand a simple joke, the guy was just pulling her legs, she should have replied him politely and jokingly too, but with the way she replied i can bet her character is as bad as her make up.
maybe it was deserved.. But then, the girl was silly with the replies
Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by Rapmaestro(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
Damfostopper:
who is this?.... What is she talking
trouble sleep, u go wake am.. NaughtyNaughty and hateU2 go too like to have ur time

2 Likes

Re: See How Babe Finished Haters Who Came On Her IG Page To Insult Her by nuelzy: 12:28pm On May 18, 2016
dose guys no sabi yab sef...if nah my friend ehn...she run..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo And Kcee Rekindle Their Love / See How A Fan Analyzed Psquare Break Up On Rudeboy's Pic / What Happened To DJ Xclusive's Marraige?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.