Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG (53627 Views)

Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years / Ageless And Sexy Pix: Tina Turner @ 75 Got It All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by emmyblackky(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Some people will not just mind their business sha. A bully came for Toke Makinwa for posting this beautiful pix on her Instagram page. what is wrong with all these internet trolls?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGZazjPjnoA/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by CaroLyner(f): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2016
"with your smiling toto" grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2016
The lil_Venices geh sounds uneducated and even looks it. So Toto dey smile?

Ode.

35 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Smellymouth: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2016
These are the hottest punchlines I saw ::

NO 1. With your smelling pussay,Dont go and get married ::::

NO 2. With your smiling T0T0 ::::
Now this is Muhammad Ali's kinda punch grin
cheesy

[img]http://images.guff.com/gallery/image/tumblr-metj5frbuy1qaa8d1o1-r1-500[/img]

Brutality

JoeCutie:
But seriously, Kenny, Toto dey smile oh. When you pummel it to satisfaction, na so e go just keep face one kind...like say e dey smile. You never notice am? grin

According to JoeCutie, after a hard pummeling, the T0t0 will be smiling like :: grin

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by feran15(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Some.Nigerians shouldn't be given access to the internet.

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by JoeCutie(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2016
kennygee:
The lil_Venices geh sounds uneducated and even looks it. So Toto dey smile?

Ode.
But seriously, Kenny, Toto dey smile oh. When you pummel it to satisfaction, na so e go just keep face one kind...like say e dey smile. You never notice am? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by JoeCutie(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2016
"With your smiling Toto" grin grin grin

That lil_Venices of a girl gat no chill at all. She dey vex sef. I'm never attacking that kinda person on the Internet. She go just finish your career. lipsrsealed

Smiling Toto!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2016
You need to ‘smell’ something to know it's smelling. lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2016
mtchewww, some people go just dey take panadol ontop anoda person headache undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by levelss(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2016
That girl dey vex oo embarassed embarassed
JoeCutie:
"With your smiling Toto" grin grin grin
That lil_Venices of a girl gat no chill at all. She dey vex sef. I'm never attacking that kinda person on the Internet. She go just finish your career. lipsrsealed
Smiling Toto!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Drinkwater(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Long Mtcheww
Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by JoeCutie(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2016
levelss:
That girl dey vex oo embarassed embarassed
grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Biko how does T*T* smile? Like this?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Smellymouth: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Cc : lalasticlala
Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by 5starmilitant: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
When toke makinwa carry you on her leg, and you begin to perceive an odour from the t*t* side cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by kikio1992(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Hehe hehe

KINDLY CHECKOUT MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
its Joblessness that caused it, be blasting people who are wealthier and more popular than you

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by morereb10: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
i think she is

she can't come out cuz of the law in this country

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by tolexy007(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
that girl is Insane.
Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Daraph(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Federal University of Technology,Akure open the gate of admission for me this year... Baba God saanu funmi

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by eezomatic: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
This is the 1st time I'd be reading that a toto smile...that girl needs to chill abit nah... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by jordinsparkles(f): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Haterz everywhere haba!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by nepapole(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
And dis topic occupies 2 acres of land on fp

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by sobastical: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Na wa oo, with this yeye post na hin make mode put am for FP twice abi? oga oo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by iamauxin(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
This is a very dangerous Internet era.... no chills,

so many good phones, data and smooth WiFi in wrong hands..

..the time that gurl used to accuse and defend her accusations would have been enough to get admission and scholarship to study abroad. Lord pls bless me!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Abimbola29(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
some people like to take panadol untop anther person headache

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by tobex23(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
So? undecided

Daraph:
Federal University of Technology,Akure open the gate of admission for me this year... Baba God saanu funmi

I say a big Amen for you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by gidimasters(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
why she come be like cartoon

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Toke should go back to being her normal self

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by todaynewsreview: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
That's uncalled for. I see someone not happy with her trying to get on her here. It's better to use these principles to ignoring her than replying...http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/631/how-to-ignored-the-red-flags-that-kill-love-relationships
Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by COvo(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Lol. I find it funny. People dey hungry, so any small chance dem get them go vent am on anybody and anything. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG by davedpo(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2016
it's alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.