Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,343 members, 7,867,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

He Who Is Without Sin Let Him Cast The First Stone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Who Is Without Sin Let Him Cast The First Stone (380 Views)

Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It / Pope Claims Angels Greeting Mary As Being Full Of Grace Meant She Is Without Sin / Succeeding In Business & Career Without Sin Or Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Who Is Without Sin Let Him Cast The First Stone by Eberex(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2016
I just watched a video where two criminals after succeeding in snatching a lady's bag got caught while trying to escape on their motorbike. Of course there was no mercy, the people mobbed and set them ablaze. JUNGLE JUSTICE

Now is this right? Thinking deep i realized there are worse criminals among those carrying out this jungle justice which takes my mind back to the Pharisees asking Jesus if they should go ahead and stone the woman caught in the act of adultery. "he among you without sin, let him cast the first stone".

Sin is sin. Be it stealing pencil or bread. Whether its cursing or bite-biting, you name it. One way or the other we all have done something to fall short of God's grace. So much have really changed in our society. Life is no longer valued. Life that God took time to create, and here some people are destroying it.

The judgement awaiting life takers and those encouraging jungle justice is best imagined. Why did i say so: Those who carry out jungle justice are telling God they are without sin, hence they have every right to cast stone, Tyre, petrol, wood, plus other objects used in the act.
They have already condemned themselves.

May God help us and give us wisdom to tackle the challenges that come our way.

(1) (Reply)

The Deity Of Jesus Christ 1 (pastor Sarah Omakwu) / Prayers Vs Prophetic Prayers. / Knowing This Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.