Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Here Comes A Solutioooooooooooonn: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Here Comes A Solutioooooooooooonn: (629 Views)

It's Saturday And Here Comes The Selfie Of The Weekend.. / Hilarious: Here Comes The Kiss Of The Century / Here Comes A New Way To Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes A Solutioooooooooooonn: by somubz(m): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2009
Hello folks, don't lets swim in the ocean of confusion,that is if we've not, Nigeria go better .our leaders quote.pple how long do we have 2 endure dis?
and there is a saying dat: When you're going somewhere and you are following somebody going nowhere definitely you will end up going _________
(a) Nowhere (b)Somewhere (d)No idea,
Thank God I gat a solution pls If your laughing cap.is low stay oFF.

The solution is that:We all have 2 stop eating as from today 2 really express our inner feelings towards the bad situation of this country, we start eating when the economy is good but, I may not be able to stop the eating 'cos the doctor would be telling me I have ulcer tomorrow,

Happy Ramadan Kareem,

Alimat pls don't change 2 Joy, kabir no to Joseph it shall meet us in high Islamic spirit, Hate you all, Sorry, I love you all keep cool.

(1) (Reply)

Click On This Thread And Have Hiv/aids / Where Do You Think Cab Drivers Come From?" / Hunter Hunted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.