Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) (1051 Views)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Ngige Meets With NUPENG Leaders To Reverse Strike (Photos ) / Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) by femiakinbully(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2016
Just saw this on twitter via @EDOSOCIAL : 8:30 AM SKYE bank at ring Road in Benin city locked customers out, claim strike

Re: Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2016
I dey come ...okada
Re: Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) by Mologi(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2016
The irony of the protest is that we are still dey one suffering.. . Buhari wont come there to use the bank.. .

If u think abt the money depositef or received...

My brother... Its wat u see u get
Re: Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) by alizma: 8:55am On May 18, 2016
NLC is on the wrong part, let them go on strike for increase in minimum wage not the removal of fuel subsidy. we were already buying fuel at 150-200 or more, what is now d need for the strike? there was a time we bought sim cards in this country for more than 20k but today we have it free. it is high time government hands off certain things that serve as excuse for their non performance such as subsidy payment and let's face it once and for all.
in the same way I called Nigerian to fight PHCN to provide the card reader metre rather than fight against the increase tariff. with the removal of fixed charge on the metre, it is more like making calls, if the network in your area is bad and u can't make call, the network provide loses while your credit remain and if the situation is not repaired within reasonable time, you can port to other network.
have you ever called any network provider like MTN to come and repair their mast? they monitor it right from their office and respond immediately they notice any fault and that is why we have service 24/7.
we can have the same in the oil sector and power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) by aigbochie11: 8:56am On May 18, 2016
I think banks are working in ikeja o ...
Re: Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) by donphilopus: 8:57am On May 18, 2016
Do Banks even still operate in Igarra since after the robbery incident in October last year?! Except I travel to Auchi, Ekpoma or Benin before I would know whether they're working or not! For now, I'm in my community.
Re: Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) by vicado74: 8:58am On May 18, 2016
Nigerian Banks like money o .... I'm sure most are working

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Ongoing Nlc/tuc/civil Societies Strike / More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari / Apc Chibok Lies Busted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.