Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Let's Discuss This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Discuss This. (844 Views)

#mybestnigerianfood - Nigerians Discuss: This Will Make You Laugh / Good Nigerians Lets Discuss This. / 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss This. by tee59(f): 8:49am On May 18, 2016
Does intelligence quotient i.e I Q has something to do with one's handwriting skills? Intelligent quotient in general is an assessment of your ability to think and reason while handwriting refers to a person's writing created with a writing utensil such as a pen or pencil. Handwriting with pen and papper still has an important role from early childhood thru our adult lives. Even in d age of technology, handwriting remains d primary tool of communication and knowledge assessment.Can sm1's iq be judge in d way he or she writes? Dis has nothing to do with how educated and well learned u are. Some people without proper formal education but with high level of intelligence quotient may hav a good handwriting than d well read ones.Even beauty has nothing to do with ones iq and writing skills.
Re: Let's Discuss This. by feran15(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2016
Well people believe there is a correlation but i dont think so..

I've seen people with bad hand writing and are smart
Re: Let's Discuss This. by tayo60(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2016
I think one's handwriting has nothing to do with one's IQ. My thought though.
Re: Let's Discuss This. by tee59(f): 12:33pm On May 18, 2016
feran15:
Well people believe there is a correlation but i dont think so..
I've seen people with bad hand writing and are smart
This is exactly wat i'm saying. But it still has to do with their intelligence quotient, whether beautiful or not.

(1) (Reply)

See Old Women Learning Karate For Self Defense / Meet The 60 Year-old-never-married- Before Bride, Sarah / Australia Votes 'yes' To Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.