Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage (846 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Many women will says yes to this question that Is your mom-in-law spoiling your marriage.A bride is always made cautious to be careful with her mom-in-law.There are very few lucky brides who get a jovial and understanding mother-in-law. A majority of married women always find mom-in-laws interfering and disturbing. The tiff between these two important ladies of the family has become popular now a days.

1.Complaining: Why don’t mom-in-laws understand that he is no more a kid. Complaining to her son that he doesn’t talk
to her every day or doesn’t send her money will only spoil her image.

2.Insecurity: When you start ruling over the life of your husband, many mom-in-laws find it difficult to accept a new person’s interference. If your husband shows concern about you, your mom-in-law will start feeling insecure and then all her attempts to show you down will start gradually.

3.Emotional attachment trials: mom-in-laws attacks indirectly on their daughter-in-laws. Many marriages spoil when the mom-in-law plays dirty tricks to win the heart of her son and keep him under her control. Crying, faking love or just showing that she cares are few examples to show that your mom-in-law is emotionally trying to gather attention from your hubby.

4.Interference: Many women complain that their new mom always interferes in the personal lives of the married couple. When you are married, your in-laws should not interfere in each and every thing. If you had a fight, instead of solving the tiff, your in-laws or new parents rather, try to worsen it.

5.Dominance: Now that your son is married, it is high time you stop controlling him. He is no more your baby boy who will be under your control. After marriage, he is big enough to take his own decisions. Lots of dominance can be a trouble for the wife. If she likes something, the decision of mom-in-law will also matter and this can lead to disputes between you and your husband.

These are few things that mom-in-law usually do. These activities can even spoil your marriage. If your mom-in-law is really troubling your married life and you want to save it, it is high time you take a step.

http://www.jeloser.info/2017/01/does-mom-in-law-spoiling-marriage.html

mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage by 2SWT(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
I pray for a loving mom-in-law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage by Chibuhealth(f): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
All depends on the type if man you are married to. some men are too attached to his family that he always report to them over every misunderstanding with the wife. so, when a man can't control his home without inviting his mother or siblings, the marriage will never know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage by George22016(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Those praying for their Mother in law to die will get married at 35 .No be swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
My own question op is that when you become a mother in law too, can you vow with your life not to create trouble for your daughter in law?

Seem to me women live in the present. And forget how things change when they develop emotional attachment to it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why My Wife's Death Caused Me To Be Traumatized / I Noticed Something Strange / Stray Bullet Allegedly Kills Pastor During Morning Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.