Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Beware Of This Guy (scam) MATHEW WILLIAM B (33475989) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Guy (scam) MATHEW WILLIAM B (33475989) (2274 Views)

Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics / This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated / Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Guy (scam) MATHEW WILLIAM B (33475989) by muharuna(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2016
Guys please beware of this guy mathew william on bbm, that is his pin (33475989) I don't know where he got my bbm pin from, all of a sudden he said we should talk on ichat and I told him my phone don't have front camera, so he said if he send me a mobile phone which support ichat we can both chat, I said yeah, and he also ask me what else do I need apart from the iphone I said and laptop and he promise to send to nigeria because he stay in NORWICH, UK, so yesterday on Tuesday 17-05-2016 he message me on bbm to inform me that he have already sent it through british airways world cargo and he also include the sum of 900 pounds, inside me I was happy that I have seen a maga not knowing I was going to be the maga, I told him to send me the tracking number so I can track the movement of my items, then he told me no need because they cargo company said it going to take 6 hours to reach nigeria, he gave me the company nigeria customer service number so I can call them and collect my items. This morning I received a phone call asking me if am the owner of the item, I reply yes and I was ask to call out the identification Number on the waybill which the guy (mathew william .b) sent to me on bbm, after that I was ask to come to their office at abuja for my parcel, I told them I can't come to abuja for now, I ask them to send it to me here in lagos they said I will have to pay the sum of #7500 before they can send it down here, I told them that I have a brother there at abuja so he will help me to pick it up, they told me it's not possible that am to sign a document myself. As a lagos guy I google search the name mathew william .b.
Please guys, kindly share.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) MATHEW WILLIAM B (33475989) by cosmic22(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2016
lol pure scam

using d same line
almost happened to my sis..

naija boys ... going local on us

its old news tho
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) MATHEW WILLIAM B (33475989) by neocortex: 9:36am On May 18, 2016
Its probably a Nigerian using the innocent guy's picture.
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) MATHEW WILLIAM B (33475989) by NoRetreat(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2016
they tried it once on me but it didn't work. the real scammers are Nigerians using fake pictures.

(1) (Reply)

51yr Old Female Teacher Caught Performing Oral S*x On A 17yr Student (PICS) / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta (graphic / Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.