Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) (3395 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Phikom(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2016
just passing by...
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Rickcutie(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2016
Don't have any friend yet cos i'm new here. But @ ireneony just made me her friend for creating dis beautiful piece.
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by ireneony(f): 11:28am On May 18, 2016
Rickcutie:
Don't have any friend yet cos i'm new here. But op just made me her friend for creating dis beautiful piece.
thank you! cheesy
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Friends? I might not mention/tag all of them..

Enemies.. I don't have Enemies..

my crush is definitely obiorathesubtle..

#selfLoveBaybee!!

#ILoveMyself

#aintNobodyBadderThan

#OmoOlopa..

Here's your meme..
°•That's bein' egotistical,bruh....not self love grin

This is him ireneony,my arch enemy angry
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Rickcutie(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2016
ireneony:
thank you! cheesy
U welcome. I'm looking forward to knowing u better.
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by obiorathesubtle: 11:33am On May 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•That's bein' egotistical,bruh....not self love grin

This is him ireneony,my arch enemy angry
cheesy if ion work my ego out.. Who will??

Uuuh undecided we're enemies??

undecided and I wanted to make you my womancrush for WCW.. Smh.. What a shame..
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy if ion work my ego out.. Who will??

Uuuh undecided we're enemies??

undecided and I wanted to make you my womancrush for WCW.. Smh.. What a shame..
°•Bitter enimes angry
....Don't act like you don't know
Yer legs are sexy than mines an I can't stand it! angry
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by robosky02(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2016
oya lets go there

AngelAhnie,

Smellymouth,

naughtynaughty

Mediapace

vivianblog1

cruzita

prettythicksme

Mikron

1 Like

Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by oochi123(f): 11:42am On May 18, 2016
chikel2000:
hv one already, tnk u so much, will appreciate ur tips though
hmmmm! U ve a babe already?
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 18, 2016
Enemies?
Cap.ernaum
Muv.a
Tso.m
M.ynd44 (he gave me one week ban ??)
[/quote]So dat girl dat controls traffic at lekki isnt ur enemy? Good to know. I thought otherwise.
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by obiorathesubtle: 11:45am On May 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Bitter enimes angry
....Don't act like you don't know
Yer legs are sexy than mines an I can't stand it! angry
cheesy aw.. Thank you.. You don't have to be hard on yourself, your legs are sexy enough if you ask me cheesy... But I recommend you sit down if you can't stand it, standing reduces the sexy on legs.. So... Yea. cheesy

cheesy
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Mediapace: 11:46am On May 18, 2016
@ robosky02 pls space those names and remove the gender with comma,they aren't getting the mentions
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by chikel2000(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2016
oochi123:
hmmmm! U ve a babe already?
still hoping u'll be mine. An act of faith
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by oochi123(f): 11:56am On May 18, 2016
chikel2000:
still hoping u'll be mine. An act of faith
Lol
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy aw.. Thank you.. You don't have to be hard on yourself, your legs are sexy enough if you ask me cheesy... But I recommend you sit down if you can't stand it, standing reduces the sexy on legs.. So... Yea. cheesy
cheesy
°•Sexy enough grin
....you are the worst consoler (is that even a word )
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by MUVA(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2016
How can someone who doesn't give a hoot about you be your enemy? Get productive with your time and stop using it to hate on people that don't know you exist.

3 Likes

Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by ireneony(f): 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
Like I give a fuvk grin
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by obiorathesubtle: 12:04pm On May 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Sexy enough grin
....you are the worst consoler (is that even a word )
grin that was all I had darling..
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by robosky02(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
@ robosky02 pls space those names and remove the gender with comma,they aren't getting the mentions

ok you are there.... smiley
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by peeparty(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Friends? I might not mention/tag all of them..

Enemies.. I don't have Enemies..

my crush is definitely obiorathesubtle..

#selfLoveBaybee!!

#ILoveMyself

#aintNobodyBadderThan

#OmoOlopa..

Here's your meme..

Ikpa idem abadie??
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Lsofdk(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
MUVA:
How can someone who doesn't give a hoot about you be your enemy? Get productive with your time and stop using it to hate on people that don't know you exist.
lol, when one considers you an enemy, it means one of two things
◆you both are equals(wits and strength)
◆the considered enemy is superior.
in this case the latter is with no doubt, true.
she thinks highly of you, you're the reason she created this.

1 Like

Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by obiorathesubtle: 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
peeparty:

Ikpa idem abadie??
grin I know that's a greeting in efik, but I'm not efik.. I'm Igbo.. Goodday to you too.. I hope you're fine??
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 18, 2016
ireneony:
My friends?
Ok
O.binoscopy
Re.finer
Ki.ngTom
M.ediapace
Fi.rsteva
Tos.yne2much
Wr.istbangle
CF.Cman
D.ygeasy
R.obosky02
T.waci
St.fuareyoug0d
E.t.c

En.emies?
Ca.pernaum
Mu.va
T.som
Mynd.44 (he gave me one week ban )

Really??.... I aint even on your list.. Friend or foe...

Chaii. Sly have suffered... Lemme rush an put you on my list of enemies o grin
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by MUVA(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol, when one considers you an enemy, it means one of two things
◆you both are equals(wits and strength)
◆the considered enemy is superior.
in this case the latter is with no doubt, true.
she thinks highly of you, you're the reason she created this.

See me see trouble o, I'm still tryna figure out why she should even qualify to be called my "enemy" yet she's already branded me and opened a thread to that effect. gringrin

Let her have her fun, i aint the least bothered.
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:02pm On May 18, 2016
I have lots of friends with no enemy.

My friends and crush

Robosky2 big brother mi, thanks for your love

BiafraBushBoykiss

Refiner my miss Nairaland, a lady with a kind heart

Smellymouthkiss missing you tho

KingRex1

SlyIsaac

DanceVille, wishing you good luck cheesy

Maxi112

Fuckshit, sweet füçk

Caseless, where are you boyfriendkiss

alobright17

Rapmoney the king in da gamecheesy carry ticket thogrin

Silvertongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by fuckshit: 1:45pm On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:

My friends and crush ...

Fuckshit, sweet füçk ...
fυςking sweet; grin grin
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by robosky02(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:

My friends and crush

Robosky02 big brother mi, thanks for your love

hmm take this

Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:48pm On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

hmm take this
kiss
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:50pm On May 18, 2016
fuckshit:
fυςking sweet; grin grin
Holyfüçk , where have u been?
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by fuckshit: 1:57pm On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Holyfüçk , where have u been?
I've been fυςking having fun; grin grin
Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by peeparty(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I know that's a greeting in efik, but I'm not efik.. I'm Igbo.. Goodday to you too.. I hope you're fine??

Yeah...But ura na Atu m.

I di ike olu; I na Alusi Olu Ike. Weldon.

1 Like

Re: Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) by AngelAhnie(f): 2:07pm On May 18, 2016
fuckshit:
I've been fυςking having fun; grin grin
that's füçking nice, how is your füçking day going? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love With Mznelly / Extremely Cute Guy Needed (for Friendship Only) / TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.