Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Good Phone With Correct Specs And Lasting Battery - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good Phone With Correct Specs And Lasting Battery (3058 Views)

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Phone With Correct Specs And Lasting Battery by 360koncepts: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tecno l8 plus 2gig ram 8mp camera android 5.1 ba3 5050mah
Re: Good Phone With Correct Specs And Lasting Battery by yak(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
kolomax:
am using cubot note s the battery is OK removable

tanx. one more thing. does the phone support 2sims+SD card? I hope to go buy myself a phone this wind but can't imagine being limited by memory slot and I dnt want to go for tecno L8+
Re: Good Phone With Correct Specs And Lasting Battery by srrrr(m): 1:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Humblesam:

I bought this phone 36k yesterday here in Kaduna.
The phone so far is solid and a beauty to behold.
The battery life is amazing,and the loading and browsing speed is out of this world.....I think I will keep this phone for a while.
Before this, i ve got married to a lot of tecno and gionee devices.
The speed of this phone can only be compared to a former S5 I had used.
So I can boldly recommend it. Go ahead and get it.
Pls how is this phone's perfomance in real life. The specs are great, but the comments and review in gsmarena are bloody
Re: Good Phone With Correct Specs And Lasting Battery by kolomax(m): 4:52am On Jun 25, 2016
yak:

tanx. one more thing. does the phone support 2sims+SD card? I hope to go buy myself a phone this wind but can't imagine being limited by memory slot and I dnt want to go for tecno L8+
yes
Re: Good Phone With Correct Specs And Lasting Battery by Humblesam(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2016
srrrr:

Pls how is this phone's perfomance in real life. The specs are great, but the comments and review in gsmarena are bloody

I don't know about that cuz I have not had any negative issue with this phone from the very first day after the upgrade .... Everything is smooth.
The battery is killing and the speed is super fast.
This is my first Lenovo smartphone but I have used all the M series and L series of both goinee and tecno products respectively.
No pun intended,all are amazing products but this is worth my dough..I forget to add how light the phone is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here’s Why Apple Wants To Launch The Iphone 9 As Soon As Possible / Apple To Release Iphone 9 As A Budget Device In March / Oraimo Boompop LED Wireless Headphone Review + GIVEAWAY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.