Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) (18021 Views)

Saraki & NASS Members Addressing Protesting NLC Members In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja / Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2016
Buhari will live to regret the very first day he declared to run for presidency cheesy cheesy

He made Nigeria ungovernable for Jona, and zombie hailed and clapped for him; now he's making Nigeria ungovernable for himself.

Let me sit back and watch the change.

Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 18, 2016
pabloid:
Pdp shd learn from apc and support this strike with men, money and materials
thank you bro!

PDP guys are so dormant!
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Arewa12: 12:04pm On May 18, 2016
God please jus help in dis country. Ma customer no wan pay as we increase our price but no our fault na dis daura man
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 18, 2016
Block all road of the federation
PDP olodos,why not take this opportunity to demarket APC ?
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Jazzlite: 12:13pm On May 18, 2016
APC is using Buruji to destabilize PDP in exchange for not extraditing him to the US 4 drug related offenses.

ononujuchika:
Block all road of the federation

PDP olodos,why not take this opportunity to demarket APC ?
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
APC is using Buruji to destabilize PDP in exchange for not extraditing him to the US 4 drug related offenses.

sorry for him,foyese is there to tame him.
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 12:22pm On May 18, 2016
but cant it hold traffic?
jdstunt:
Good for them........ The strike can't hold water
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Jazzlite: 12:23pm On May 18, 2016
The way I see it a new party is going to emerge from the ashes of PDP it will take on people from all walks of life... PDP is dead.... dead and buried!

ononujuchika:
sorry for him,foyese is there to tame him.
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 18, 2016
I am pained because ;
> when trust is broken, it is very hard to get back,the people once placed their trust in NLC to fight for the right of the masses, all they did was go to aso rock, collect fat cheques and come and tell us how they have reached an agreement with FG
>The people they say they are fighting for seem to be skeptical about their motives, that is why there is confusion and people are of divided opinions if to support or stand on the fence
>with this confusion in play,the people don't trust those who offer to fight, that will put the government on the advantage to take control without opposition, as even the people bearing the brunt of the hardship have no faith being saved as they have been sold out once and feel there will be a repeat
>what is the way forward?,that is my main concern, I have listened and read, some folks say it's the right time to remove subsidy and what we need is to increase minimum wage, what about those in the private sector and entrepreneurs?
>some other folks say don't remove subsidy, but can we afford it with the current oil prices and the state of our foreign reserve?,as a Nigerian, I am more concerned about the way out,we need to weigh our options and figure a way out,obviously the options before us are not easy
>but trying to silence opposition will not be healthy for this country, it will only put the masses at a loss,hence I don't support the court order by FG
>i am sure my dear reader, by now you must have noticed my confusion already,I don't have faith in the government and I don't trust NLC either,that is how confused I am
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by buzzybrain88(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2016
I pity Nigeria,a country dat don't listen to d voracious plight of Nigerians.little protest here,u see d govt turning tins around.ordinary train ticket was increased by 12 cents,u see d citizens complaining,and it was quickly brot bak to d former price.every president just dey use naija do experiment
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by UnknownT: 12:46pm On May 18, 2016
Donpressman:
keep protesting. Body odour is busy sucking every president d*ck all over the world.
No be una headoffice dem from snap this picture? see una hilux
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by diegwu01: 1:00pm On May 18, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Buhari will live to regret the very first day he declared to run for presidency cheesy cheesy

He made Nigeria ungovernable for Jona, and zombie hailed and clapped for him; now he's making Nigeria ungovernable for himself.

Let me sit back and watch the change.
that must be an IPOBian wailer carrying that placard
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by victor0101: 1:13pm On May 18, 2016
At least let stay at home for some days no salary for 15 months in Edo L G A workers whre is Com Governor
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2016
Young03:
u c....make I go ring road go join them joor

right now in front of CBN
Benin dude, hope say u don join dem?
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by osesology(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2016
No work tomorrow be dat...Hmmmm, what a relief. I'll sleep till 10 am tumoro!
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Young03(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2016
Franchise21:
Benin dude, hope say u don join dem?

hungry drive me go back
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2016
Young03:

hungry drive me go back
Lol. The weather z too hot, I pity d protesters. Akpakpava to Airport rd
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by militarily: 4:04pm On May 18, 2016
MadCow1:
I no know say Witches and Wizards dey under NLC o!!

Wetin concern Winch with Petrol? undecided

[img]http://media0./media/10qrOMGvVJ5hLi/giphy.gif[/img]

These Benin people just dey find activity.. angry
dis ya madcow disease don dey enter new phase o! Get well sha
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 18, 2016
This this is getting real, am really confused, am supposed to be in school I don't know if I should go to school or wait few more days, my class in school are like they don't understand what's going on, some says I should come and some says I should wait....
Re: NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) by Miscellaneous(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2016
DaMotivator:
dat first pic was taken from bedc building...saw them there not long ago...menh see us closing our office door make dem nor near our side....lol...but dis strike is worthless sha...NLC trying to be relevant since 1800...push for increase in minimum wage den i'll support ur course...not all dis subsidy dats being paid to d cabals

Please sir, don't be fooled. You really don't know what is happening, do you ? NLC should go on strike for even 5years, it is the best choice, believe me. The elites or say, the rich have a way of getting what they want. Who are the cabals? Why not go for them and spare the masses the agony! Even if fuel is to be sold for #300, the common man in the streets is still the one losing. The cabals are already blowing up with money & will always resort to better ways of looting money. The masses should never be made to suffer for what they had no part in. We Africans are in this state because we refuse to see things for what they really are. Oh, I heard someone saying buhari said the country is broke. Are we, the masses , that stupid ? You see, those who wrecked this nation are those who will still loot the money recovered from the subsidy removal , just like before. Oh, you think they will use the supposed subsidy money to standardize this country? C'mon man, they won't. They will buy jeeps, trucks, mansions et al. The gap between the poor and the rich is getting wider each minute, the naira is been devalued as price of goods are getting higher.… or when last did you buy fresh tomatoes ? Last year? We need to do things right and the poor masses who has no part in looting the country's resources shouldn't be made to near the brunt for they ( the elites) ought to know that the country was not their handbag. Don't be deceived by the word "cabals" the rich intend to use in stripping us this time around , they are only seeking to enrich their purse and once they saw the country has no " money" they want to generate money from the subsidy removal & of course, loot ....as usual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows / LIVE Photos From Edo APC Rally / Oshiomhole Dazzles Labour Community, Tinubu With Dance Moves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.