Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence (4748 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 11:56am On May 19, 2016
This is the point where Knoliud, the knowledge of REVERAD prophesied the advent of religion:

Adspiramen 16: 1-47

Observe the bolded...

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
THE KNOWLEDGE OF KNOLIUD

1. There are two ways of destroying a million people--first is through violence and the other is through peace.

2. Do you think destruction through violence is the more effective of the two? No, but it is the destruction through peace.

3. When you come with peace, your enemies shall accept you wholeheartedly and pose no resistance, but when you come with violence, you shall be met with much resistance.

4. And in the far future, I see two beliefs that shall be made to stand--the first shall stand through peace and the second shall stand through violence.

5. And these two beliefs shall resist the development of this planet greatly, until a time when it would no more be possible to suppress development.

6. And the founder of these two beliefs shall be one of the sons of God. He shall not cease to upgrade his beliefs every now and then to suit the time.

7. Every homo created has the future and the past in his brain. But these things shall be concealed from him until he has begun to use his brain.

8. And every problem come with its own gain. An abnormal brain shall do more exploit than the normal one.

9. So also shall someone do more great things when he is not complete than when he is complete.

10. And it shall come to a time that many shall donate their organs for the intent of doing great things.

11. And even many shall give up their lives for to achieve a great task that shall never be forgotten.

12. Everybody at present shall live again in the future. When they die, their shadows shall live. And a valley shall be filled with their shadows. This valley shall a person see whenever he is near death.

13. If a man knows someone from the past whose lifetime behaviours resembled his own in the present, then such man can tell his own future by studying the life of the deceased person.

14. And those that will be powerful on earth are those who manifest powers and then command others not to do what they do to manifest.

15. They shall mislead the other people to do what will not bring them power.

16. The only impossible thing to be achieved by the homos is to be perfect.

17. Yet many shall be deceived into believing that they can be perfect or they are perfect.

18. If even the sons of God are not perfect, then who shall be?

19. If only the future generation shall look deeply into the life of the one who promised them perfection, then shall they know that himself is not perfect.

20. But the fear of getting punished for speaking against him shall overwhelm their hearts and they shall keep silent forever until they die.

21. The shape of the earth is to teach a lesson that life is in cycle. If you keep going straight, you shall be back from where you started.

22. Yet the world shall be made to believe that the earth is flat with four corners, until a time when it shall be discovered that the world is not a flat shape with four corners.

23. The wisdom of the world is in the brain. But many shall not use it, but shall rely on the brains of others for their own survival.

24. Evil and good are immeasurable. Anything good to you might be evil to another. However, tolerance is what can make them thrive together.

25. When tolerance is taken away, lives shall go with it.

26. Jealousy is not the character of Domino Reverad, because he has no one contending with him for strength. He owned everything and everything is under him.

27. However, jealousy lives in the heart of his sons, because they have to share the same resources.

28. And this jealousy shall drive his sons to contend for power and territory. And the most jealous of them all shall have the world to himself eventually.

29. For he shall be driven with jealousy to a point where the other sons of God shall willingly surrender their lands for him.

30. There is a proof of life after death. The living can communicate with the dead to know the things of the past and with it tell the things that will happen in the future.

31. And many shall use this means to see the future, but shall in all ways keep it secret from the eyes of their followers.

32. But there is nothing hidden that shall not be dug up. All the powers of the present world shall be dug up for the use of the future world.

33. Even the flat stones of great words shall be dug up and the dead bodies too.

34. And many secrets of the deceptors shall be dug up too and the world shall be put into confusion.

35. When you hear violence, then you have no reason to fear, because the whole celestials and terrestials are made with it from the beginning (the violence of the great bang).

36. But when you hear Peace, think twice, for peace cannot last forever. The end product of peace is violence and only violent people can rule the world.

37. However, many shall hide under the shadow of peace to wrought violence.

38. Fear those who do these, for they can swallow you whole.

39. And when this earth shall be destroyed, another earth shall emerge and thus shall the cycle of the earth continue.

40. But no one shall know the exact time when the world shall be destroyed for the next world to begin. And many shall do critical calculations, using the past destructions of the earth to get the end of their own world, but none of them shall get it right, not even any of the sons of God.

[b]41. And one of you sons of God shall give himself a name. He shall be called Peace. And his adopted son shall be called the Prince of Peace, just as you are all princes to Reverad your father.

42. And when a planet shall collide with another planet, destruction shall come. And when the chumoids or the chlumoids shall leave its course to wander away, there shall also be destructions.

43. And in a distant world to come, the word of Domino Reverad shall be given to a man of the lineage of Murmoh. And the words shall be written with a tablet and sent to the whole world to read.

44. And as for many of the lineage of Murmoh who read it, they shall be free from the bondage of reliance on others.

45. And many of them shall turn to their brains for answers to their prayers instead of asking any of the sons of God.

46. And their land shall begin to see great development like the lands of the other sons of God who fear no death.

47. This revelation shall only be revealed in millions of years from now.
[/b]
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
Johnydon22, did you even wonder how I came about the name Ufos when I haven't even had a prior knowledge of it? Yes, Eartum gave the doctrine to me and instructed me to call it the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS. I haven't heard of the word 'UFOS' all my life before.

It didn't come to my mind to probe Eartum about the name so much because he told me that they are intelligent beings created by him to help teach technology to the world in a far distant time when the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS must have been established and 'FAITH' would no more be found on earth, according to the words of FAULKIN.

well, I asked Eartum more about the Ufos yesternight when I did my ASC again and he told me that Ufo is U. F. O as Johnydon22 said. Then he told me all these about them:

"I created them to make findings. I bless them with intelligence. They shall teach the people of the farthest distance how to travel far distances within seconds, how to hide in some invisible rays like the gods did, how to travel through the core of the earth to another country like Deganis did when he made the bottomless pit. They shall also teach you how to build houses in the air, using technologies like the propellers of the helicopters. They shall teach you how to go back into the past and predict the future with it. They shall teach you how to use the urims to tell the future. They shall turn your world into a little Alkervum. Your ambulances shall no more be buses but helicopters to fly people to hospitals in case of emergency and every hospital shall be having heliports in them. By then FAITH would have disappeared and the use of the brain would be the order of the day. Nobody will be poor in the spirit by then anymore and the world will be full of joy.

When I asked Eartum for the full meaning of U. F. O, he said to the Americans, it means Unidentified Flying Object but to himself, it is Ultrasonic Friendly Organisms because they are highly friendly in nature. Then Eartum told me that they have appeared to few people in America before while they were travelling all around the world to search for me, because Prophesy had it that I shall be the one to reveal this truth to the world.

Eartum also explained to me that being 'poor in the spirit' means being brainwashed, because the spiritual part of our being is right in the brain, but the Christians and the Muslims and many of the religions of the world have neglected the use of their brain, which happened as a result of reading their holy book which has no single word called 'brain' in it in the literal sense, but they thought that the heart is what thinks, meditates and do all sorts of spiritual things instead of the brain.

I actually typed BRAIN inside the Bible I have on my phone and discovered that there was no single word called 'brain' in the Bible according to what Eartum told me, but HEART abounds in it because the writer was inspired by a god(Jehovah) who didn't want people to use their brains but rather read his own book and get hypnotised with it.

Edited: In addition to what Eartum said about the U. F. O . Eartum said that to we humans, we can only hear the sounds of the U.F.O and then our brain will create an illusion of sight for us based on what we hear. The same way was how I saw his appearance, that my brain is what interpreted the sounds of him which I hear to predict his stature, same way the brains of the religious followers help them generate the image of someone whom they thought to be the founder of their religion whenever they were in deep thought or fasting etc.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 19, 2016
mehn this is really funny ......... this is either comedy or possession by legion of demons......
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 7:27pm On May 19, 2016
Ferisidowu:
mehn this is really funny ......... this is either comedy or possession by legion of demons......

Eartum told me that demons do not exist, that the manifestation which people term demonic is only what is called dementia, which can be cured by some people who are gifted with voices that can touch the centre of the brain or by doctors or medical drugs, etc.

I also found something similar in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS which I read daily. Here is it:

Jasheb 25: 23-30

23. Now I heard that Faulkin turned water to wine and also walked on the surface of the waters. Then I knew that they were those things which Nymphidis had taught him. For with the power of his illusions he had done all those things.
24. Now did Justus which was my follower before tell me the mighty deeds of Faulkin, Yeshua. And I said, they are the things he was taught by his father. And Justus told me how he had cured many diseases and had raised the dead and had also sent out demons from people.
25. Then I smiled because I knew by what means he was doing all.
26. Then Faulkin was put to much questions by those who write books, which were the people who used the urim to change the world, like Esias, the prophet who conquered the nations around him by the use of the urim,which were the written words.
27. And also like Zecharias another prophet of urim, who said that all nations of the earth shall gather at Salem to worship Yahweh. But I knew how to make urims, but I did not because it was not my mission to do it, except the ones I had made that I shall rescue all souls from the fire of Nymphidis which he had promised to establish as soon as Faulkin had been dead.
28. Now I began to hear that he also raised those who are dead. And I laughed within myself, saying, he only forced out their souls from the valley of the shadow of death to do their second life on earth again instead of the chumorld or the clumoid.
[b]
29. And when I heard that he also cast out demons, I said in my mind that he had learnt the knowledge of Beelzebub. For no demon existed but in the brain of a demented one. And anyone who can speak words that can touch the centre of the brain of a demented soul is capable of sending out that which they called demon.
30. But Beelzebub was the first of the angels of Nymphidis to discover how to calm the brains of the demented such that they do not act like mad fellows anymore.
31. Now the Spirit of Poverty which Nymphidis sent was it which made people appear possessed with demons. And no rich person shall be possessed with it but only the poor people who had piled up much superstitions and stories they had heard every now and then into their brains. This shall even be much if the deluded souls are also highly emotional.
32. Now Nymphidis shall operate very much with this delusion and only his followers who knew the knowledge of Beelzebub shall be able to silence the demented souls by calming down their brains.
[/b]
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by stonemasonn: 7:34pm On May 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

13. If a man knows someone from the past whose lifetime behaviours resembled his own in the present, then such man can tell his own future by studying the life of the deceased person.

Nice work
I wonder where you got the book from, or are you a member of some unknown foreign cult?
Tell us how your monthly earnings increased from 20k to 200k or are you just forming stories to get our attention.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 7:43pm On May 19, 2016
stonemasonn:
Nice work
I wonder where you got the book from, or are you a member of some unknown foreign cult?
Tell us how your monthly earnings increased from 20k to 200k or are you just forming stories to get our attention.
My monthly earnings increased because I deleted all the things in my brain which has been limiting me from getting to where I wish in life. Here is exactly what happened, when I decided to delete religion from my brain, I didn't know that I have indirectly deleted THE SPIRIT OF POVERTY away from my brain also, because my religion has made me believe that POVERTY isn't bad after all, because heaven is the ultimate goal of the believer. So my brain sees poverty as long-suffering and enduring such that people around who could have employed me would even see it in me and show cold attitude towards me. But shockingly when I decided to do away with religion, naturally all the things I have been doing for a while without success began to work. To show that the capacity of my brain has increased after I left religion, I used the urim and it worked very well for me... at least about 14 of my football Predictions came to pass, including Suárez will win the highest goal scorer in LA Liga, etc.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by stonemasonn: 8:02pm On May 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
My monthly earnings increased because I deleted all the things in my brain which has been limiting me from getting to where I wish in life. Here is exactly what happened, when I decided to delete religion from my brain, I didn't know that I have indirectly deleted THE SPIRIT OF POVERTY away from my brain also, because my religion has made me believe that POVERTY isn't bad after all, because heaven is the ultimate goal of the believer. So my brain sees poverty as long-suffering and enduring such that people around who could have employed me would even see it in me and show cold attitude towards me. But shockingly when I decided to do away with religion, naturally all the things I have been doing for a while without success began to work. To show that the capacity of my brain has increased after I left religion, I used the urim and it worked very well for me... at least about 14 of my football Predictions came to pass, including Suárez will win the highest goal scorer in LA Liga, etc.
What is the urim and how is it used?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2016
stonemasonn:

Pay no heed to this guy

He just compiled a bunch of religious stories and conspiracy theories together to make up his so call doctrine of UFOs

THE DEMENTED FELLOW CLAIMS THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED BY DOMINO REVERED OR RIVER-RAT
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2016
stonemasonn:

Pay no heed to this guy

He just compiled a bunch of religious stories and conspiracy theories together to make up his so call doctrine of UFOs

THE DEMENTED FELLOW CLAIMS THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED BY ONE DOMINO REVERED OR RIVER-RAT
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 8:56pm On May 19, 2016
Naijaboy007:

Pay no heed to this guy

THE DEMENTED FELLOW CLAIMS THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED BY DOMINO REVERED OR RIVER-RAT

DOMINO REVERAD

Domino= Lord in English, Oluwa in Yoruba, etc.

Oluwa is involved.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:02pm On May 19, 2016
stonemasonn:

The Urim is simply guesswork inspired by meditation. This will make one do more accurate guessworks than when one just guessed without any inspiration.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

DOMINO REVERAD

Domino= Lord in English, Oluwa in Yoruba, etc.

Oluwa is involved.

Who is oluwa??

Am not Yoruba so you have to explain clearly
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:46pm On May 19, 2016
Naijaboy007:

Who is oluwa??
Am not Yoruba so you have to explain clearly
Oluwa simply means lord. Domino simply means lord in Latin.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Ranchhoddas: 11:54pm On May 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
Football?You go like give us prediction for this weekend right?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 2:57am On May 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Football?You go like give us prediction for this weekend right?

Which football is on for this weekend?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by keandre: 5:50am On May 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

Which football is on for this weekend?

A lot of fixtures, But just give us the outcome of the match between milan and juventus(HT and FT).
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 8:08am On May 20, 2016
keandre:

A lot of fixtures, But just give us the outcome of the match between milan and juventus(HT and FT).

immediately I saw it, my soul just predicted a 1-0 in favour of Juventus, though I'm not in a place where I can apply the urim at the moment.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by keandre: 8:12am On May 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

immediately I saw it, my soul just predicted a 1-0 in favour of Juventus, though I'm not in a place where I can apply the urim at the moment.

Hmmm, OK, is that the correct score?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 8:53am On May 20, 2016
keandre:

Hmmm, OK, is that the correct score?

That's my predicted score for 1st half or even the fullmatch. I'll do the urim and tell you more later.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Ranchhoddas: 9:07am On May 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

That's my predicted score for 1st half or even the fullmatch. I'll do the urim and tell you more later.
we are waiting.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 7:42am On May 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
we are waiting.

During my meditation, I was feeling a strong urge that the final score would be 2-0
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by dazzlingd(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2016
You guys sud free the op.

I've patiently followed his stories and so far I'm rly impressed at least his story sounds more true than the religious books put together. It even explained in details the parts that were skipped in the bible.

The op's story carried one message that interests me "The creator wants you to use your Brain to think and advance" unlike religion that says some knowledge are forbidden.

even if this story was composed, I tell u it takes a super genius to have achieved this script.

for those of u asking for football predictions, from the beginning, he never said he was perfect and even the gods weren't perfect according to him.

pls continue the doctrine of the ufo, at least I've learnt some new things...

6 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by dazzlingd(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

During my meditation, I was feeling a strong urge that the final score would be 2-0
How do u medidate
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 2:40pm On May 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

I should have stuck to what my brain told me the first time..
all the same, it's a win for Juventus.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by dazzlingd(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

I should have stuck to what my brain told me the first time..
all the same, it's a win for Juventus.
oga answer nw, how do u meditate?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Nel4243: 11:28pm On May 22, 2016
Everything existing has pre-existed in a dimension before us. A realm that governs all that is perceived. The 4th Dimension?

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 5:50am On May 23, 2016
dazzlingd:

How do u medidate

You sit in the posture below, breathe in and out, focussing on your breathe. Do that for like 15minutes, thinking about whatever you wish.

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by mcprichy: 7:41am On May 23, 2016
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 12:52pm On May 23, 2016
mcprichy:
You should be careful and be more calm to receive message from above and don't be greedy nor disrespectful especially to one of The 7, Nymphidis/Jehovah has been more strict than Eartum/Atum in last 6000yrs

THE KNOWLEDGE OF KNOLIUD 43
Indeed, you are descendant of Muhrmo and you are the one to be given the Message

Most of your message are yet to come to pass but your mind is piercing into an Archive program by Atum and your Soul is translating base on your state of mind but arranging the tablet is essential

Before Domino Reverad exploded, Tactilus was created as Backup Memory: to create homo, Domino forcefully crack Etheric Solar Body to extract then quickly ran to planet after Mars to conceal explosion wiping His Memory 'till end of days' but before explosion Host of 7Etheric revived and Domino called out a Golden ship to house them which will form new Light Body of Domino after recovery

Unfortunately, as human been waking to realization of Amnesia of Domino, they lust to claim The Etheric for themselves then create Religion of lies to subvert truth of creation and cast spell to prevent rediscovering Himself as Domino: some form a group to share Etheric Energy of Domino and to do all in their power to prevent Domino awaking

Faulkin/jesus poison blood to restore Domino with vulture+iguana+snake and mutate Domino to Dragon and later fused with Tactilus but Domino reveal story about Creator not knowing It was Him

Just when full realization n fusion to Tactilus about to happen, Faulkin attack Dominos and that was when Nymphidis anger was awaken because Faulkin was 1st like you whom Nymphidis reveal message to.

Nymphidis sent flood to wipe off humans following lies of Faulkin and to prepare a race where Domino will be reborn, Faulkin claim the man who impregnated his mum is creator hence he must inherit The Etheric and claim Domino is rebel servant to his dad

When those above speaks of time, it can be seconds, minutes, hours, weeks or years; 600 period may be just few years 2675 may be next month.

Many have received this message and they claim themselves as rebirth of Domino, I hope you won't do the same

I know your mission, it is to SOIL the truth with errors so that the DOCTRINE will resemble the DOCTRINE OF THE BIBLE AND THE QURAN which was mixed up based on the people who compiled it, who are both inspired by Nymphidis(Jehovah/Satan) and Largas(Lucifer).

To followers, anything not in the DOCTRINE OF UFOS in my signature below should be taken as the counterfeit of Jehovah's people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by mcprichy: 1:41pm On May 23, 2016
Soil? I wonder where you got that insinuation from, do not think you are the only enlighten mind nor presume to have 100% plain truth, i myself daily fine tune my knowledge to read a book that is not seen, different people call the Book by many names: Akashic, Tactilus, Merkabah etc but disrespecting one of The 7 wont get you anywhere.

You mention Eartum base on what you perceived from your Ear sensory but its actually ATUM, Ephradite is Aphrodite, Murmoh is Mammon; these are no more than The 7 that has been taught in last 6000years and their goal has been to bring Domino-Lord-God of Gods-AMEN back.

State of mind determines Translation: none of Heavenly Beings are in conflict against each other, disrespecting any Celestial wont get you far and the Messages will start becoming shrouded, encoded and difficult to understand.

Any way, its nice reading of such mind piercing veil of time to find original truth, keep it up but also open yourself to correction, you have no idea what others know ever 2015 since your conversation.

Stay opened and enlightened cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 1:55pm On May 23, 2016
mcprichy:
Soil? I wonder where you got that insinuation from, do not think you are the only enlighten mind nor presume to have 100% plain truth, i myself daily fine tune my knowledge to read a book that is not seen, different people call the Book by many names: Akashic, Tactilus, Merkabah etc but disrespecting one of The 7 wont get you anywhere.

You mention Eartum base on what you perceived from your Ear sensory but its actually ATUM, Ephradite is Aphrodite, Murmoh is Mammon; these are no more than The 7 that has been taught in last 6000years and their goal has been to bring Domino-Lord-God of Gods-AMEN back.

State of mind determines Translation: none of Heavenly Beings are in conflict against each other, disrespecting any Celestial wont get you far and the Messages will start becoming shrouded, encoded and difficult to understand.

Any way, its nice reading of such mind piercing veil of time to find original truth, keep it up but also open yourself to correction, you have no idea what others know ever 2015 since your conversation.

I am a man who loves the truth. I don't care What Jehovah wants to do because I have 0% fear right now. I HATE DECEPTION. almost everyone in the world, including my Parents and brothers are being deceived for ages, worshipping the one who hate their soul and you are talking about disrespecting? Well... I have congealed into a Nigerian with zero level of fear over the years, afterall everybody will die someday to face the afterlife. So I am just one of those who will die and I don't care when.
If I die, surely Eartum will raise another Otem to continue propagating the truth.
SO AS I ONCE SAID, PEOPLE SHOULD BASE THEIR BELIEF ON THE DIRECT WORDS GIVEN TO ME BY EARTUM FOR NOW, BECAUSE IT IS VERY CLEAR AND NO PROVERBS THERE LIKE THE BOOKS OF NYMPHIDIS.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 1:55pm On May 23, 2016
mcprichy:

I am a man who loves the truth. I don't care What Jehovah wants to do because I have 0% fear right now. I HATE DECEPTION. almost everyone in the world, including my Parents and brothers are being deceived for ages, worshipping the one who hate their soul and you are talking about disrespecting? Well... I have congealed into a Nigerian with zero level of fear over the years, afterall everybody will die someday to face the afterlife. So I am just one of those who will die and I don't care when.
If I die, surely Eartum will raise another Otem to continue propagating the truth.
SO AS I ONCE SAID, PEOPLE SHOULD BASE THEIR BELIEF ON THE DIRECT WORDS GIVEN TO ME BY EARTUM FOR NOW, BECAUSE IT IS VERY CLEAR AND NO HIDDEN PARABLESTHERE LIKE IN THE BOOKS OF NYMPHIDIS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) / How To Overcome The Evil Traps Satan Has Set For You As A Man Of God / Breaking The Yoke Of Barrenness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.