Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence (4749 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
op why have you been so engrossed in this piece of nonsense, you have been clearly brainwashed
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
bjhaid:
op why have you been so engrossed in this piece of nonsense, you have been clearly brainwashed
If this is brainwashing, I love this type of brainwashing so much because it supports one of the scientific theories of creation of the universe--the BIG BANG.
only that those people saw only the physical aspect of it, but I have been told the spiritual aspect of it, which I am telling you now.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
If this is brainwashing, I love this type of brainwashing so much because it supports one of the scientific theories of creation of the universe--the BIG BANG.
only that those people saw only the physical aspect of it, but I have been told the spiritual aspect of it, which I am telling you now.
life is too short for all this jargons bro, appreciate your existence without any disability, try to pay a visit to the hospital you will see patients seekin for grace and mercy, and you are here spewin trash i'm really sorry for you.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
bjhaid:
life is too short for all this jargons bro, appreciate your existence without any disability, try to pay a visit to the hospital you will see patients seekin for grace and mercy, and you are here spewin trash i'm really sorry for you.

How does disability come into the issues here? Do you mean to say that it's your god who's rendering them disabled or what? I don't get that. Anyway, I myself was disabled physically in many areas of my life when I was under your god. Everything changed dramatically on the NEW YEAR EVE to 2016 when I decided to abandon your god. I do have one very chronic ailment which is very shameful, which Jehovah always tells me lies about its origin. Dramatically when I left your god, the ailment disappeared into thin air! PRAISE DA LORD!!!
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Charlesdock(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chai!! Our O. P what exactly did you eat before you posted this? grin :-D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Evil Traps Satan Has Set For You As A Man Of God / Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! / Take It Personal And give your Answer-- Frosbel, Goshen360, Joagbaje, Etcetera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.