Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (44703 Views)

Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / New Militant Group"Red Egbesu Water Lions" (REWL) Has Emerged In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by omenka(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I won't comment on their demand but we have told them that it is OYO for them
Small liver like dis you no get.

Anyway, it's your business. Handle it how you please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2016
omenka:

If you don't blame Ipob,ur body no dey rest,everybody is not foolish as you,concentrate on d pumelling d fulani herdsmen is doing to your people in Benue,they need ur rants better

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 5:23pm On May 18, 2016
[s]
omenka:
TonyeBarcanista, shey fear no wan let you put mouth for this matter because those miscreants don bully you into silence?? You dread pissing them up again abi? Smh.

Now they've resorted to laying waste to your lands just so they could secure the release of Kanu (forget Dasuku. Na cover up for their principal intent). You know no one can bully/blackmail the FG into releasing someone who's being charged with a crime as weighty as treason. Destroy the whole of ND they might, but Kanu IS NOT gonna be released based on such actions by criminals.

In fact, this is going to aggravate Kanu's problems if anything.

Na una peeps I dey pity. Farmlands, water bodies, marine life, what serve as a major source of livelihood for your people would be the first casualties- then the effect would start being felt by they themselves.

Too bad.
[/s]
Nonsense trash always talking trash
Grow up dude you're not a kid anymore

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 5:28pm On May 18, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If you don't blame Ipob,ur body no dey rest,everybody is not foolish as you,concentrate on d pumelling d fulani herdsmen is doing to your people in Benue,they need ur rants better
hahahahahahaha telling omenka that is like telling an ant to challenge his chi (god) after a heavy meal of fried rice and chicken.
don't you know that some Fried Rice coordinators do monitor nairaland and their (staunch zombies) monikers any misyarn from them no monthly stipend.

abi na fulani herdsmen you want make they feed them
free them jare
lair Muhammed is in control grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2016
Unlike Jonathan that said Boko Haram were our brothers and as such didn't crush them appriately, Buhari will crush the militants as enemies of the state.

4 Likes

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2016
omenka:

No bro, sometimes one has to recognize his leadership status and stay away from some things.

Beside, I have made peace with pro-IPOB and I wouldnt want to betray it. Life is short my brother, we may disagree but we also have to avoid unnecessary and unproductive confrontations.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 5:43pm On May 18, 2016
otukpo:
Buhari is destroying this country.
The court has granted Dasuki and Kanu bail.
I can not understand why Buhari has refused to release them
u can see why court should not grant bail to ipod terrorist kanu and criminal terrorist dansuki, tompolo and madueke is next

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by rusher14: 5:58pm On May 18, 2016
How can they forget Alex Badeh and FFK?

Did they also forget to ask for a public holiday in remembrance of Lawrence Anini?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by omenka(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No bro, sometimes one has to recognize his leadership status and stay away from some things.

Beside, I have made peace with pro-IPOB and I wouldnt want to betray it. Life is short my brother, we may disagree but we also have to avoid unnecessary and unproductive confrontations.
"Leadership status"?? Sorry, if I may, who do you lead

You wouldn't wanna destroy what "peace"?? A peace that was forcefully shoved down your throat?? Look at your siggy- what does it say?? Now, where exactly does your loyalty lie??
You said PDP, Nigeria and Ijaw nation, yet you can't speak up even when they are destroying Nigeria and Ijaw nation because you don't wanna upset some useless peace(?) you made with some useless miscreants??

You have a much more thinner skin than I ever imagined bro.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Thewrath(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2016
omenka:

You wouldn't wanna destroy what "peace"?? A peace that was forcefully shoved down your throat?? Look at your siggy- what does it say?? Now, where exactly does your loyalty lie??
You said PDP, Nigeria and Ijaw nation, yet you can't speak up even when they are destroying Nigeria and Ijaw nation because you don't wanna upset some useless peace(?) you made with some useless miscreants??

why are you trying to blackmail tonyebarcanista into toeing your shameless part of name calling and baseless accusations?
How did you arrive at the conclusion that ipob is responsible for the bombing?(because kanu was mentioned?).
Do you know any terms of agreement reached by NDA and IPOB?

You seemed desperate something i don't know yet,but one thing is for sure,you have dented your image on NL.

I am an igbo from delta state's anioma,and i advice you to stay clear or neutral on sensitive tribal issues and focus more on the fulani herdsmen.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2016
omenka:

Laughs...

Bro, the guys bombing aren't KANU loyalists. I see them as criminals trying to whip up sentiment from Biafra/IPOB faithfuls.

if they are of KANU then what concerns Kanu's incarceration with Sambo Dasuki? What links Tompolo Account froze with Kanu's incarceration?

Those men are businessmen I can vouch. Their demands are just fluke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Adminisher: 6:55pm On May 18, 2016
So, NDA = PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by omenka(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2016
Thewrath:

why are you trying to blackmail tonyebarcanista into toeing your shameless part of name calling and baseless accusations?
How did you arrive at the conclusion that ipob is responsible for the bombing?(because kanu was mentioned?).
Do you know any terms of agreement reached by NDA and IPOB?

You seemed desperate something i don't know yet,but one thing is for sure,you have dented your image on NL.

I am an igbo from delta state's anioma,and i advice you to stay clear or neutral on sensitive tribal issues and focus more on the fulani herdsmen.
Ohh shut the hell up. You know absolutely nothing. I'm also half Niger Delta and have every right to comment on anything that affects its people, so you can shove your Fulani crap wherever you want to.

No one, I repeat, NO ONE is going to blackmail the FG into releasing the criminal called Kanu. Get that into whatever part of your body that processes information for you.

Good night.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by omenka(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Laughs...

Bro, the guys bombing aren't KANU loyalists. I see them as criminals trying to whip up sentiment from Biafra/IPOB faithfuls.

if they are of KANU then what concerns Kanu's incarceration with Sambo Dasuki? What links Tompolo Account froze with Kanu's incarceration?

@bold: That is the reason I said in my first post that the inclusion of Dasuki and the others are just a smokescreen to conceal their real target/intent which is Kanu. It is just like Jonathan granting state pardon to Alams and some other persons from other parts of the country when his real intent was granting Alams pardon!

We are not deceived.

They are criminals sponsored my iPod sympathisers and that's the reason iPod miscreants celebrate their destructive activities the most.

6 Likes

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Thewrath(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2016
omenka:
Ohh shut the hell up. You know absolutely nothing. I'm also half Niger Delta and have every right to comment on anything that affects its people, so you can shove your Fulani crap wherever you want to.

No one, I repeat, NO ONE is going to blackmail the FG into releasing the criminal called Kanu. Get that into whatever part of your body that processes information for you.

Good night.
half ND? ...thats new.
If you want the oil,come and take it,cheap blackmailer!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Thewrath(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Laughs...

this will be difficult for that boy omenka to comprehend,e just dey dirty everywhere with 'ipod' like small pikin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2016
omenka:
@bold: That is the reason I said in my first post that the inclusion of Dasuki and the others are just a smokescreen to conceal their real target/intent which is Kanu. It is just like Jonathan granting state pardon to Alams and some other persons from other parts of the country when his real intent was granting Alams pardon!

We are not deceived.

They are criminals sponsored my iPod sympathisers and that's the reason iPod miscreants celebrate their destructive activities the most.
Calm down...

They are criminals but sponsored by pro-Biafrans? Honestly No!

They are sponsored by some politician and businessmen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by sweatlana: 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
Buhari use dialogue him no gree now see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Kiish(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
all these hopeless "yoots"

1 Like

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by AngelAhnie(f): 7:54pm On May 18, 2016
They are not serious grin
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Olateef(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2016
I swear the government is not our problem in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by sweatlana: 7:56pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Calm down...

They are criminals but sponsored by pro-Biafrans? Honestly No!

They are sponsored by some politician and businessmen
That's where u guys get it wrong, these militants exchange crude for anything they need on the international market including arms, they are bigger than politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by AntiWailer: 7:57pm On May 18, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
PDP is trying their uttermost best to make sure this administration fails

Yes that is the strategy before the probing gets deeper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by seedorfg(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2016
this is getting funnier day by day grin
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by stanech: 7:57pm On May 18, 2016
I warned about this. Now it is total blackout in Benin City.

This Duaaraa Dulllardno dey hear word at all....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by slap1(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Just like Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and carried out his threat, and APC using rented crowd to Occupy Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by GWMI(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2016
By the time Buhari is done with the destruction of this nation, many of the his hypocratic supporters will start blaming him.All i can say is, Buhari is turning this nation, into a battle field.Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by freeborn76(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2016
I like this, please continue forming groups. I have a few suggestions: Niger Delta Resurrection Force, Our Oyel Must Return Warlords, Pipelines Destroyers Army etc. Continue...the same fate that befell Northeast Nigeria will befall you in no time. Investors have already deserted your accursed land, I wonder what will remain of the Niger Delta in four years time. Even your 'son', the fat pig Dokubo found the Niger Delta investor-hostile, that is why he moved his multi-billion Naira university to Benin Republic where it would not benefit the ordinary Niger Deltan. Shameful bunch of idiots! Jonathan was President for 6 years he couldn't leave any befitting legacy for his people, you are hear giving Buhari ultimatums...idiots!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by activeguy: 8:01pm On May 18, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

This administration is already a failure and dont even need any pdp to do that... cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 18, 2016
Hahaha
Everybody wants a share of amnesty money.
Clowns

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others / Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.