Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (44640 Views)

Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / New Militant Group"Red Egbesu Water Lions" (REWL) Has Emerged In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by aubventure: 11:19pm On May 18, 2016
Keneking:
This has the trademark and support of Jonathan Goodluck Ebele Azikwe and Dieziani Allison embarassed
This would not stop EFCC from doing the needful.
If they can be dealing with Dasuki and Kanu as expected, Jonathan and Allison would be interesting.
We are watching and observing.
Nonsense demands.
They are following the footsteps of their president by disobeying law and order like their president (PMD) Disobey's Court orders
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 18, 2016
modath:

Anytime I hear or see ndi ara, na ghostmode dey come my mind... cheesy cheesy

How u dey my sista? Baby O nko?
she's not Igbo: she's either Yoruba or IBO! No rational son or daughter of Igbo will criticise Tompolo. No oil for Nigeria!
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by tobiasbeecher: 11:23pm On May 18, 2016
omenka:
"Leadership status"?? Sorry, if I may, who do you lead

You wouldn't wanna destroy what "peace"?? A peace that was forcefully shoved down your throat?? Look at your siggy- what does it say?? Now, where exactly does your loyalty lie??
You said PDP, Nigeria and Ijaw nation, yet you can't speak up even when they are destroying Nigeria and Ijaw nation because you don't wanna upset some useless peace(?) you made with some useless miscreants??

You have a much more thinner skin than I ever imagined bro.
Hahhahaha this guy one day you will die of IPOB/Igbo induced hatred
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by IamUdo(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2016
Fools... make una no go find work
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by stonemasonn: 11:32pm On May 18, 2016
These are not niger delta militants, these are politicians

1 Like

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by divineappo(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
maupe:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/militants-shift-attack-bayelsa-bomb-agip-gas-pipeline/
these militant guys are mad, any intelligent person should know they are trying to implicate tompolo. Asari-dokubo is the leader of these militants, he has asked his boys to make a demand in support of tompolo, just to make it look as if tompolo is the one sponsoring them. Asari-dokubo is d militant leader covertly arranging d whole thing.
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 18, 2016
If they like, let them blow up the whole niger delta, we will continue to live our lives.

1 Like

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by str8talk1: 11:40pm On May 18, 2016
MrDavidson:
What an affront. The govt must use two-pronged solution here: a massive bombardment of their hideout followed by minor concessions to tell that 'no group is greater than a State'.
it is careless and irresponsible talk like dis dat makes me want to believe dat NL hv bn hijacked by misguided juveniles.
U said d govt. shld start bombing where recklessly? I think they shld start by bombing ur pple out 4rm dat rat hole u crawled out from.
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 18, 2016
Iykopeeee:
cheesy grin The new sheriff in town, where @ thou? U were exaggerated by the zombies as a no nonsense man. So, what's happening now in the creeks?grin

Donald Trump called him 'insensible leader'. In other words, ' a senseless leader.'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by berrystunn(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
Keneking:
This has the trademark and support of Jonathan Goodluck Ebele Azikwe and Dieziani Allison embarassed
If they can be dealing with Dasuki and Kanu as expected, Jonathan and Allison would be interesting.
Nonsense demands.

Go there front, go talk ham.
Buhari should arrest GEJ join.
He will see different group over night. More than 10.
EFCC will be like yellowfever soon watch and see
Nonsense one sided corruption fight my ass.
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 18, 2016
I like the name 'Red egbesu water lions.' But, instead of WATER, it should have been FIRE or THUNDER: so that, when the Yorubas hear' Red egbesu fire Lions, or Red Egbesu Thunder Lions, they will melt!
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Tonyjude: 12:10am On May 19, 2016
omenka:
TonyeBarcanista, shey fear no wan let you put mouth for this matter because those miscreants don bully you into silence?? You dread pissing them up again abi? Smh.

Now they've resorted to laying waste to your lands just so they could secure the release of Kanu (forget Dasuku. Na cover up for their principal intent). You know no one can bully/blackmail the FG into releasing someone who's being charged with a crime as weighty as treason. Destroy the whole of ND they might, but Kanu IS NOT gonna be released based on such actions by criminals.

In fact, this is going to aggravate Kanu's problems if anything.

Na una peeps I dey pity. Farmlands, water bodies, marine life, what serve as a major source of livelihood for your people would be the first casualties- then the effect would start being felt by they themselves.

Too bad.

u spoke like a child, most people who comment on post such as this are ignorant of wat d situation in Nigeria but they tink they know. most of the tins happening today were programmed. anyway I save my saliva, for men fight women tell the stories
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by kingthreat(m): 12:21am On May 19, 2016
otukpo:
Buhari is destroying this country.

The court has granted Dasuki and Kanu bail.

I can not understand why Buhari has refused to release them.

Buhari, pls respect the court and release them, and let their trials continue until judgement is delivered.

Spokesperson for stupidity
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Appareil(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2016
Immunity1:
Its very glaring that jonathan is a founder of this militant.
STOP IT!
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by EasternLeopard: 1:03am On May 19, 2016
omenka:
Ohh shut the hell up. You know absolutely nothing. I'm also half Niger Delta and have every right to comment on anything that affects its people, so you can shove your Fulani crap wherever you want to.

No one, I repeat, NO ONE is going to blackmail the FG into releasing the criminal called Kanu. Get that into whatever part of your body that processes information for you.

Good night.

From Benue to half NigerDelta.

Lair Mohammed in the making

1 Like

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by designexploit(m): 1:21am On May 19, 2016
Immunity1:
Its very glaring that jonathan is a founder of this militant.

Its seem they have being in existance ever since before yar'adua jonathan came to power?
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Nobody: 1:24am On May 19, 2016
Hengineer:
This purely has the hands and face of some devilish PDP elements written all over it; subjecting the entire nation to darkness and suffering for some personal political gains. I think the PDP is too scared of what will become of them if APC solves Nigeria's power crisis, hence all these bombings whenever they hear a pipeline taking gas to power stations has been fixed.

I can't imagine what will happen if they continue doing this for the next 4 years; if APC wins the 2019 election, they will either intensify their bombings. If APC loses in 2019 (owing to this clear case of political sabotage), APC will start its own bombings. Whichever way you look at it, it seems Nigeria will forever remain in darkness. Except God intervenes and strikes these devils with thunder. undecided cry

Such an unfortunate situation. We need other effective opposition parties in this country. Must everything be sabotage & wahala? & some fools will allow themselves to be used for these people's dirty work that doesn't allow anybody to progress instead of chasing out all these destroyers of our nation. Asari Dokubo will soon come out & talk his own.
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Nobody: 1:51am On May 19, 2016
Abeg when will Lagos start drilling their oil so they can provide electricity for south west. Ondo has oil as well. If Niger Delta likes, they should blow themselves to oblivion. Na dem sabi. It would just be a crown to the south west economy if either Ogun or Oyo discover oil as well. God bless Nigeria. God bless Yoruba
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by DedeNkem: 2:00am On May 19, 2016
They ruined the ultimatum by demanding the release of a known thief, the former National Security Adviser, NSA, Sambo Dasuki.
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by mindtricks: 2:48am On May 19, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense demands.
President government one-sided mission of "probes" is biased, unfair, partial, and corrupt in itself. Wisdom, and wisdom alone will help a government that claims to be working for the masses to make positive impacts, carrying everybody along. The idea that no one in APC can be found corrupt and prosecuted like those PDP guys is corruption in itself and has already set the stage for government to lose people's confidence in their sincerity of purpose except for those who rather decidedly accept everything from Buhari and co to be proper.

This government through their rash policies and moves, might just be starting a battle they shamelessly might not be able to "win".
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by mindtricks: 2:55am On May 19, 2016
pharmagba:

Their demands speaks volumes and has implications
1- release of Dasuki - this indicates that the people behind the attack is 'CORRUPTION' and corruption is fighting back. The powerful corrupt people who had immensely benefited from Nigeria are fighting their last battle for life. Asking for Dasuki indicates these corrupt individuals benefited from the last administration. Dasuki in custody is causing them fear as they don't know what he may have divulge to EFCC.
2-KANU
Asking release of Kanu is tell us they are a lot of people from the east involved. The truth is the SS don't give a damn about about IPOB
3-TOMPOLO and compensation
Tompolo loyal and faithful. Wherever Tompolo is, he's BROKE no doubt. He is part of them but have been decimated financially and he is one of the their sponsors but now no money for the boys

Don't you underestimate these guys. They are bitter and have madeup their minds what they are up against. Even if they are killed in the process, it is a risk they are willing to take.
The present wise government will now enjoy tackling battles on more fronts.
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by mindtricks: 2:59am On May 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I won't comment on their demand but we have told them that it is OYO for them

BTW: I'M suspecting APC hand in this

Anything is possible.
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by PenSniper: 3:25am On May 19, 2016
Give Nigeria a breathing space. She is pregnant with too many bickering children. Call UN gynaecologist to deliver her of her disunited children of Oodua, biafra, NDA, Arewa, etc.
Dust up 2014 confab report or go strictly regional or con-federation.
Do this before she suffers miscarriage.

He who has an ear . . .
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by omenka(m): 4:30am On May 19, 2016
EasternLeopard:

From Benue to half NigerDelta.

Lair Mohammed in the making
Well, it is too bad I don't need you to believe anything. If someone like yourself was given birth to by a SINGLE parent, however she did it, that is your wahala. But Omenka has a mother and a father and both come from different states.

Like I said, the day I make up my mind to start speaking for Niger Delta on this forum, the heat the land grabbers suffered from TonyeBarcanista that made them hate him so much their mob action forced him to apologise would be just a tip of the iceberg- una go run commot from this forum.

I'd made sure the easterners keep their filthy appetite to the east and not one of them on this forum utter that stupid SS/SE nonsense when all they desire is a destruction of the SS just to promote their selfish interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by 52Naira(m): 5:11am On May 19, 2016
MrDavidson:
What an affront. The govt must use two-pronged solution here: a massive bombardment of their hideout followed by minor concessions to tell that 'no group is greater than a State'.
which state??.Do you have a state??
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by xelly: 5:17am On May 19, 2016
Who fights war in the oil rich region? Those voicefirating 'BOMBARDMENT' should think of the effect on the economy. If the government is serious, they should employ another means else, zero production, money won't be available for military hardware.
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Deadlytruth(m): 5:48am On May 19, 2016
Goziehits:
R.I.P National Cohesion.
Was there ever national cohesion in the first instance?
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Babacele: 5:48am On May 19, 2016
omenka:
EXACTLY!! How does the release of those criminals promote the course of the Niger Delta?? Are they even Niger Deltans!
they remain criminals and shall b dealt with as criminals using the sledgehammer of the power of the state and there is nothing any pretender sitting on any fence can do about it or else he goes too..the provocation is just too annoying....most definitely it is borne out of the fear that PMB ,after succeeding in signing the budget without submitting to their blackmail ,would hit the ground with different dev projects that would wow Nigerians. Such lofty deeds from just $30/barrel budget would have exposed their wicked anti people regimes with over $100/barrel earnings. So PMB should be 'curtailed'. Well, una eggs don hit stone. Baba hit them hard ,very hard n if anybody who has refused to talk now shouts blue murder ,hit him too. Cowards! y are they hiding?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by ZUBY77(m): 5:49am On May 19, 2016
pharmagba:

Their demands speaks volumes and has implications
1- release of Dasuki - this indicates that the people behind the attack is 'CORRUPTION' and corruption is fighting back. The powerful corrupt people who had immensely benefited from Nigeria are fighting their last battle for life. Asking for Dasuki indicates these corrupt individuals benefited from the last administration. Dasuki in custody is causing them fear as they don't know what he may have divulge to EFCC.
2-KANU
Asking release of Kanu is tell us they are a lot of people from the east involved. The truth is the SS don't give a damn about about IPOB
3-TOMPOLO and compensation
Tompolo loyal and faithful. Wherever Tompolo is, he's BROKE no doubt. He is part of them but have been decimated financially and he is one of the their sponsors but now no money for the boys

eWarrior, the real war is out there in the creeks, not on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by Deadlytruth(m): 5:56am On May 19, 2016
With all the Niger Delta funds Dasuki diverted and embezzled, it becomes clear that the demand for the release of Dauski by the Niger Delta groups has exposed their agitation as politically motivated and not genuinely by concern for the Niger Delta Question. The group should be given its real name PDP Egbesu Lions. Nonsense. Release Dasuki my foot. Does one even blame them? Why would they not ask for Dasuki's release when their GEJ also released the Al-Mustapha whose Gestapo got their brother, Ken Saro Wiwa, killed in cold blood?
The same people who complained just yesterday that 90% of their oil blocs are owned by Northerners are today asking for freedom for a Northerner who too embezzled 90% of funds taken from Niger Delta to buy weapons. Funny and inconsistent clowns.
Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by hardcorevin(m): 6:19am On May 19, 2016
chiMoni37:
Release dasuki the thief.. are they mad..? wrong people for the wrong cause. !

if he is athief,what is Amechi,Fashola and tinubu?..Maybe high way Robbers??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.