Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,449 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) (20241 Views)

Man Kills His Brother In Anambra, Hangs Himself After Confessing (Photos) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Glomoni: 3:14pm On May 18, 2016
From smoking to chewing weed and you still did not know the spirit that was in control of u wn u murdered ur bro?undecided undecided undecidedWeed spirit is stronger than any "spirit" you can think of. Enjoy ur stay in Kirikiri, RIP the dead.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Segadem(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by evilmontana(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2016
can u imagine u murdered someone,u put d blame on a spirit.
u still went on to blame mary jane.
something d worry u.
na sanko get u.
still d talk trash.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by KingSango(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2016
ijustdey:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/spirit-ordered-murder-twin-brother-suspect/

This is utter complete nonsense. Who cares what a person's reason for murdering someone when they murdered someone. There's no excuse for murder. Some Africans need to stop hiding behind religion because I know IFA and Vodou and there's nothing in African religion that justifies murder and child abandonment using child witches as the excuse. African religion teaches a high sense of morality and purity. This other stuff is people's own madness and has nothing to do with the traditional beliefs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Segadem(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2016
herkeym001:
Mr man, how u do am?
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by obnagodfrey(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2016
mira4u:
Too much murder these days.
But really, why are people so wicked? and to think of it, your own very twin brother! Christ!!
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Deckynyansha(f): 3:20pm On May 18, 2016
Oga u no dey serious at all...
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by mhizbright: 3:20pm On May 18, 2016
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by DaMotivator(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2016
end time killing...spirit shey? ehmm..be prepared to go n meet dat spirit oh...
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by samazagudu(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2016
you deserved capital punishment. no tambaya shikena.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Larryfest(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2016
May the spirit match you straight into kirikiri maximum prison....madman!
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by jordinsparkles(f): 3:31pm On May 18, 2016
Dis one nah Cain and Abel. cry
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by herkeym001(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2016
Segadem:
Mr man, how u do am?
Click reply, enter the message box as if you want to type a comment, but don't press any alphabet, only press space bar, then click the reply button. Don't thank me, just give me two Orijin Zero.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by GogetterMD(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2016
Dude obviously has schizophrenia that had been overlooked by relatives for a while
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by obnagodfrey(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2016
Na wa oo!! sad
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 18, 2016
I hope that spirit told you that you will be jailed? Idiot!!!
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by sixtus3606(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:
and the spirit did not inform him if caught he will be jailed and possibly executed

I don't understand why this so -called spirit don't ever tell them they will become millionaires in no distant future, buy house and become successful

who this spirit epp sef?
LMFAO!!!
chief, aswear....u ah weeekayed!!! grin
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by brojoshua: 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
If post is true, then I say that it is because you loved lies rather than truth and gave yr heart and life to the liers, Satan ( and his demons) who has not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy, and who drive peoples lives into destruction, even into everlasting destruction, unless for him who will believe, yes they are destructive drivers to all who gave their lives to them.
But in all these things, believe in Jesus Christ the Saviour of the world and He will save your soul from eternal destruction, for He has come to seek and to save that which is lost. Yes he Satan told our first father to eat the fruit of destruction for himself and for all his seed and he ate we all died but thank God He sent Christ His Son to give us life as many of us as will believe in Him. If you believe in Him then repent from your sins and He will forgive you all your sins, even if you are like one of the thieves that were crucified with Christ.
Nevertheless up to the judiciary and justice to execute true and right and just judgment upon him. Thank you.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Taryur3(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2016
I never hear this kind story o.twinny killed demselves.o GA o
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Taryur3(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2016
I never hear this kind tin o.twinny killing demself.devil get power
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by ShayGirl(f): 3:51pm On May 18, 2016
shocked
He need not regret cos that spirit would soon send another person to kill him too...undecided..Oponu somebody!
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by KingSango(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:
and the spirit did not inform him if caught he will be jailed and possibly executed

I don't understand why this so -called spirit don't ever tell them they will become millionaires in no distant future, buy house and become successful

who this spirit epp sef?

This is why traditional government needs to be the only judicial power as Nigeria has shown it can't handle stamping out this witchcraft. A colonial government or Roman state can't effectively deal with the many issues that are presented in the African world. Anytime someone is blaming a spirit for evil that means they are using witchcraft. And it is so many instances of Africans using witchcraft to forward wickedness and corruption. We need to return to traditional Leidi court or Ogboni courts so we could pinpoint this spiritual corruption and stamp it out.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Almonda: 3:57pm On May 18, 2016
Later, we all went back home, ate and slept together.
“The next morning, our friend, Friday, went outside. I decided to go and join him outside. My brother was sleeping.

This quote is a pointer.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by gbens2000(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2016
ijustdey:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/spirit-ordered-murder-twin-brother-suspect/

i wonder if he would av the time to investigate the spirit that controlled him to commit murder.very strange incident.R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by ENDTIMELIFE: 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
A 27-year-old man, Mfom John, who reportedly stabbed his twin brother, Israel John, 70 times

CHISOS Who was there counting it. the guy still stabbing his twin brother 70 times without getting tired, hmmmmmmm
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by kayalla(f): 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
that spirit go follow u sit down for kirikiri.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by Edy4T(f): 4:13pm On May 18, 2016
Twin brother! God help us
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by JOYOSITA(f): 4:13pm On May 18, 2016
Where him wan dey find d spirit? Confused goat.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by maziligs(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2016
Weed no joor! RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by iswallker(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2016
evil spirits have taken over the our private spaces and our economic landscape...only god can save us. meanwhile we can achieve financial freedom if we follow these steps..... wink

10 Steps to achieve financial independence
1. Invest in Longrich International, china
2. Entry levels include silver 65k; gold 110k; platinum 280k; vip 580k
3. Make payment to the nearest stockist/distributor
4. You immediately get your money’s worth of products
5. You can either use or sell the products; selling products is not our priority.
6. The focus is to get three people to register under you, called your legs
7. Each of your legs will in turn get three people to register.
8. This way, we can grow our placement tree to infinity.
9.Bonuses available to you and I include sponsorship bonus, placement bonus, performance bonus, retail/repeat order bonus, leadership bonus and so many other incentives like house, overseas travel and car.
10. A group support system is available to help you achieve your dreams
Contact me for more details - 08033665497
Re: Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) by baby124: 4:20pm On May 18, 2016
Obviously has mental health problems. When Nigerians will hide their mentally sick relatives. Instead of forcing them to treatment. If you have a paranoid schizophrenic on your hand. You are living on borrowed time. Get them help!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Rivers / Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.