Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM (5807 Views)

HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display / TECNO Launch's Nws Pouvoir 2 And Pouvoir 2 Pro, Affordable Price With 96 Hours / Tecno L8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by kingsamm(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2016
Tecno mobile have recently launched Tecno L8 Plus, the device is an improved version of the recently launched Tecno L8. Those that have used or bought the Tecno L8 can testify that the battery is just...Wow..
I recently played with it(not for long tho') and I've got to say the battery is worth all the hype it got.

The Tecno L8 Plus comes with the same specs as the regular Tecno L8: same size(5.5 inches), same 5050 mah battery capacity, same Android version(Lollipop 5.1).
The only area that was improved is the RAM, the Tecno L8 Plus comes with a larger 2GB RAM size unlike the Tecno L8 which came with 1GB RAM.

I wonder who reminded Tecno that 1GB RAM phones are going out of style.

If you like the Tecno L8 and you have N32,500 to spend but you think 1GB RAM is too small for you, you can conveniently get the Tecno L8 Plus and enjoy its massive 5050 mah battery.

http://www.naijatechs.com/2016/05/tecno-launch-l8-plus-with-larger-ram.html
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by teelaweee(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2016
Nice at least tecno have started making 2gb ram more affordable

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by annacheem: 6:49pm On May 18, 2016
finally!! we have waited for so long and affordable 2gb ram phone
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by osenbarak: 6:50pm On May 18, 2016
this is a great move by tecno
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by pryme(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2016
sound review of this phone pls
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by DuduParaPara: 8:03am On May 19, 2016
Hmmm

What then happens to the 1GB RAM phones?

Should they be thrown away??

Anyway nice move by Tecno
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by mosjames: 12:42pm On May 19, 2016
Oshey, 2gb ram+Everlasting battery cheesy
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by ForeverNew(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2016
Is there a way I can exchange my tecno L8 for an L8Plus?
kingsamm:
Tecno mobile have recently launched Tecno L8 Plus, the device is an improved version of the recently launched Tecno L8. Those that have used or bought the Tecno L8 can testify that the battery is just...Wow..
I recently played with it(not for long tho') and I've got to say the battery is worth all the hype it got.

The Tecno L8 Plus comes with the same specs as the regular Tecno L8: same size(5.5 inches), same 5050 mah battery capacity, same Android version(Lollipop 5.1).
The only area that was improved is the RAM, the Tecno L8 Plus comes with a larger 2GB RAM size unlike the Tecno L8 which came with 1GB RAM.
Tecno L8 specs and price in Nigeria

If you like the Tecno L8 and you have N32,500 to spend but you think 1GB RAM is too small for you, you can conveniently get the Tecno L8 Plus and enjoy its massive 5050 mah battery.
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by ForeverNew(f): 4:31pm On May 20, 2016
5050mAh? Goodbye to power bank.
mosjames:
Oshey, 2gb ram+Everlasting battery cheesy
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by ForeverNew(f): 4:33pm On May 20, 2016
Thrown away?? Please give it go me let me recycle and save the planet. grin
DuduParaPara:
Hmmm

What then happens to the 1GB RAM phones?

Should they be thrown away??

Anyway nice move by Tecno
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by Africanman123(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2016
Tecno phones have always been affordable right from time.
teelaweee:
Nice at least tecno have started making 2gb ram more affordable
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by Africanman123(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2016
So you be LAWMA now. Lol.
ForeverNew:
Thrown away?? Please give it go me let me recycle and save the planet. grin
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by Africanman123(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2016
Lol, do people still rely on power bank?
ForeverNew:
5050mAh? Goodbye to power bank.
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by Africanman123(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2016
Nice one from tecno, and well explained @OP.
kingsamm:

Tecno L8 specs and price in Nigeria

Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by oginineme(f): 5:52pm On May 20, 2016
Yes ooo!!! Nice one tecno .
annacheem:
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by oginineme(f): 5:54pm On May 20, 2016
With our epileptic power supply, why not?
Africanman123:
Lol, do people still rely on power bank?
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by AnnabelR0se(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2016
annacheem:
this is good Tecno should stop producing 1gb ram for their. mid range devices
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by Youngpo413: 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
Na you Create, na you comment, na you quote, na you reply... Pathetic, isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by otodeluxe(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2016
Am definitely going to buy the l8 but it's just that I don't like Tecno phones. sad
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by oginineme(f): 1:06am On May 21, 2016
Y do you hate them? Because their phones are affordable?
otodeluxe:
Am definitely going to buy the l8 but it's just that I don't like Tecno phones. sad
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by kingsamm(m): 2:29am On May 21, 2016
ForeverNew:
Is there a way I can exchange my tecno L8 for an L8Plus?
I think Slot offers a trade-in service...not really sure tho
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by kingsamm(m): 2:32am On May 21, 2016
Africanman123:
Nice one from tecno, and well explained @OP.
wink
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by kingsamm(m): 2:34am On May 21, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Stupi.d op with different monikers.
what??

wah do I need different monikers for?
Abeg, mention one....
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by Xhaka(m): 4:23am On May 21, 2016
pryme:
sound review of this phone pls
Expect something like home theatre tongue
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by kolexepana: 4:33am On May 21, 2016
otodeluxe:
Buy it because the phone is good
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by otodeluxe(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2016
oginineme:
Y do you hate them? Because their phones are affordable?

Exactly and the name sef. But looking at the specs I can't help
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by mrprezident007(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2016
People of the world sha. SMH.
otodeluxe:

Exactly and the name sef. But looking at the specs I can't help
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by mrprezident007(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2016
Yeah, 2GB RAM is the New cool.
AnnabelR0se:
this is good Tecno should stop producing 1gb ram for their. mid range devices
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by pcoolioz(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2016
chooi so what of folks who already bought the 1g version. sigh... nice sha
Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by omoalajah(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2016
Heartbreak for the ones who already bought the L8. Patience is a virtue grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM by 360koncepts: 6:36pm On May 21, 2016
Now this is a good phone not the 1GB version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques / Say Hello To The First Person To Use 12GB Ram Phone In Nigeria / Infinix Buzz Vs Tecno Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.