Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture (47711 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by alfsalami: 4:37pm On May 18, 2016
Thanks to God, to PMB , tp BBOG but shame to GEL , the wife and Fayose rhe leader of wailers
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by dilohazard(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2016
callMeAlpha:
If Gej had intervened on time,maybe the pregnancy would av been avoided or aborted. .God bless PMB.
we tnk God one has been found but if it had nt taken d chief security officer of Borno state as at then abt 19 days to brief Gej this would hv been a different story.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by ever811(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2016
but seriously its time to tell this Islams the truth, even if there ar virgins in paradise nd Allah decide to give them to u,the damsels will reject u from far,cause u guys are ugly,stinks nd very dirty,so y not chill and manage the "ashawos" in hell,.were ur Oga is already chilling with 9yr old babe..just an advice,no hot feelings b4 some one respond with an explosive device..

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 18, 2016
It's well with you my daughter,the LORD has not finish with you

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by adehika: 4:46pm On May 18, 2016
seguno2:
Does she look like someone kidnapped by Boko Haram or she looks like someone kept in protective custody and well fed, taken care of by then opposition politicians to get into Abuja?
We have seen pictures of captured Boko Haram terrorists. Do they look smooth & fresh like her?

I don't think this pple are Nigerian
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Goldencollins: 4:48pm On May 18, 2016
saints2:

The way you went about with the hatred you had for PMB, I pray you don't have hypertension oo, carry him matter put for head like a bread seller selling in a go slow... What has your brother done when he was in power? At least we are seeing some results.. and you are a lady sef... **Sighs**

Abeg close mouth........buhari the dullard is undoing the evil he did just win election,with time his evil deeds will catch up with him.
But how come she's the only girl rescued Where are others or is she the only held captive in that particular part of sambisa forest,so many questions begging for answers but you Zombies won't think straight bcuz u hv been infected with zombiesim.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Handsome4real(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
A lady who was abducted @age17 came back with a baby and some are already praising pmb,only God knows what that lady had been subjected to. undecided

I don't get, is it PMB that abducted her? Try to be more reasonable when you speak.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by bigsmoke2(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2016
And this fùcktards who call themselves boko haram will still claim they are fighting jihad which type of jihad involves kidnapping young girls and raping them undecided. They deserve to be killed in the most gruesome manner they are a menace to the society and are tarnishing the image of Islam
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Nasiruddeen(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2016
Good news

Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by louisdemaria(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2016
ziky2010:
Her present picture shld av been taken.
How present do u want d pix 2b?or u didnt see d part dt says "pix as @ 2day?...D effect of FTC.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Appareil(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2016
But Na lie Noor!
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Appareil(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Fayose how market The most useless and thuggish governor.

I thought the useless Ineffectual Buffon and the hating wailers said Chibok Girls case was a SCAM.

May God forgive them for their insensitivity.
Ha na scam Noor? Fayose Na your mate?
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Mbediogu(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
A lady who was abducted @age17 came back with a baby and some are already praising pmb,only God knows what that lady had been subjected to. undecided

My dear. Her life is out of alignment but we trust God. This is someone's tender child that went to write an exams two years ago aspiring to go to university and that was it. Now we have a deranged and hardened young mother whose husband will forever remain unknown to her family. Take a second look at the gal and her child. I hear BH shares everything communally including wives. Disaster.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by nwaanambra1(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2016
kenonze:
Nigeria Military are fantastically good

that profile pix! oh boy! cool cool

i will follow you just to see if you can change the pix so as to know if its really you - if it happens to be really you, then am coming for ya- and believe me you will be glad i did! wink

Modified: Jessusfkngcrist! what a crowd following you! shocked shocked shocked

I change my mind - wont follow you. I don't fetch from a busy stream cheesy

@topic:

that child should be euthanized - it will save the world loads of future stress! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Mrjo(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2016
callMeAlpha:
If Gej had intervened on time,maybe the pregnancy would av been avoided or aborted. .God bless PMB.
so ur father didnt tell u, that fight against boko haram is fight against the north.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Oladim001(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
if he is not a clueless dullard what is he then??

All these zombies selfsadsad
oh yeah u're the real zombie u forgt dt he had d sense to go to court to stop NLC frm striking lyk Jonathan thought of anything lyk dt plz think b4 u talk thnx
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by dollyjoy(f): 6:57pm On May 18, 2016
Mbediogu:

My dear. Her life is out of alignment but we trust God. This is someone's tender child that went to write an exams two years ago aspiring to go to university and that was it. Now we have a deranged and hardened young mother whose husband will forever remain unknown to her family. Take a second look at the gal and her child. I hear BH shares everything communally including wives. Disaster.
it really terriblesad
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by dollyjoy(f): 6:59pm On May 18, 2016
Oladim001:
oh yeah u're the real zombie u forgt dt he had d sense to go to court to stop NLC frm striking lyk Jonathan thought of anything lyk dt plz think b4 u talk thnx
e pain amcheesycheesy
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by dollyjoy(f): 7:02pm On May 18, 2016
Handsome4real:

I don't get, is it PMB that abducted her? Try to be more reasonable when you speak.
vbros me,i no talk abeg na type i typecheesy cheesy.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by eniade123(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2016
Why are some people so ethnocemtric and chauvinistic in nature? Why see this development as a game and not an advancement?

God bless Nigeria![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Tjayjosh(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
which PMB?? The duara dullard you mean
That daura dull**d is > your father.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Oladim001(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
e pain amcheesycheesy
wen u av nothing else to say y wont u say dt nonsense i dnt av ur tym go nd sleep
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Oladim001(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
e pain amcheesycheesy
wen u av nothing else to say y wont u say dt nonsense i dnt av ur tym go nd sleep:p
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by goodvision12(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
vickylincon:
Thank God, this will give some people heart attack. I wonder why some people want their country to fall just because of hatred. Anywhere you saw that bokoharam kills soldiers, they will be very happy. Bikonu, let's pray for our country. Ndo
Nigeria is just a name as far as i am concerned with the discriminatory attitude and hatred in this country.The fulani herdsmen killing and invading communities in the south east.yorubas and hausas fighting at mile 12.All this and more has shown that we are not one in this entity called nigeria.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by no1madman(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
i tire! D guy needs help badly! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by no1madman(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2016
goodvision12:
Nigeria is just a name as far as i am concerned with the discriminatory attitude and hatred in this country.The fulani herdsmen killing and invading communities in the south east.yorubas and hausas fighting at mile 12.All this and more has shown that we are not one in this entity called nigeria.
Nigeria is nameless. . .it's that bad!
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Gamesmart: 8:02pm On May 18, 2016
A girl who Jonathan's incompetence destroyed her life.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Enahi(f): 8:12pm On May 18, 2016
Lies I won't believe this hogwash until there is a picture of her as a student in the school.

And who are her parents has the BBOG group made any comments of identifying her as one of the missing girls.
This government is very hypocritical, it's going to be hard for me to ever believe anything from them.
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by farem: 8:22pm On May 18, 2016
saints2:

The way you went about with the hatred you had for PMB, I pray you don't have hypertension oo, carry him matter put for head like a bread seller selling in a go slow... What has your brother done when he was in power? At least we are seeing some results.. and you are a lady sef... **Sighs**

I don't understand why you are responding to opinionated entities.

Before now, these people chorus has been CHIBOK GIRLS IS A SCAM. And it's not really their fault, their jisos never believed too until it's too late

#WailersAreLiars
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by vickylincon(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2016
goodvision12:
like seriously? Bro, I know deep in your heart, you still have love for this country but you are angry cos some of ur needs are not met. We are all in these man, we just have to pray for this country. Peace
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

that profile pix! oh boy! cool cool

i will follow you just to see if you can change the pix so as to know if its really you - if it happens to be really you, then am coming for ya- and believe me you will be glad i did! wink

Modified: Jessusfkngcrist! what a crowd following you! shocked shocked shocked

I change my mind - wont follow you. I don't fetch from a busy stream cheesy

@topic:

that child should be euthanized - it will save the world loads of future stress! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol
U are so funny.
Why do u give up,
Low self esteem?
Re: Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture by mickeymimi: 8:42pm On May 18, 2016
eeya God is her strength,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Declared For Presidency Without Governors And Others Present / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Wike Swears In Chinelo Chidubem Odili As Rivers High Court Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.