Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (84315 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 18, 2016
PHOTONEWS: Rescued Chibok girl Amina Ali Nkeki, 19, her baby and "husband", a Boko Haram commander

Sahara Reporters

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153517202712703&id=96184337702&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6286044647707291290%3Amf_story_key.-7844829912648870507

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 18, 2016
Buhari and Co are fantastically rounding up their game concerning chibok girls and may be included as one of his achievements within his first year in office.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigerian Army And Civilian JTF

God Bless Nigerians

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 18, 2016
FriendChoice:
Buhari and Co are fantastically rounding up their game concerning chibok girls and may be included as one of his achievements within his first year in office.
[/b][b][color=#770077][/color]I TOTALLY CONCUR

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Untainted007: 4:14pm On May 18, 2016
Hmmmmm where them see her husband picture snap? I bow ooooo for this kind eye balls wey the pickin and the said husband carry. I hope the child will not take up the work of the father sha?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by zico530(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2016
Don't be surprised, expect to hear more release of chibok girls before May 29. Bubu knows where they are kept and how to release them in batches to take some credit. Anyway, fine innocent looking girl you are welcome.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
Was she found with the man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
He should be in Chains - on hand, head and legs
What would they charge the husband with?
Who would charge the man to court?
Who takes care of the baby?
How would the mother be rehabilitated?
The father looks Nigerian, what part of the country does he hail from?
When did the wedding take place and witness?
Was a mobile phone found on the couple?
Is it MTN number?
Was any cash found on the couple?
Can we conduct a DNA test to verify compatibility?
How old is the baby?
Who did "omugwo" and "nsala" for the mother?
Who midwifed the birth of the baby?
What cereal has the baby been taking since birth?

Jonathan sef embarassed

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by princemillla(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2016
See moronic comments.... If buhari is the one using Chibok girls as game, then try n call the defeated hero to order. The avenger game aint gonna last

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by dukie25: 4:19pm On May 18, 2016
Lets hope Bubu orders his boys to release the remaining girls.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 18, 2016
Untainted007:
Hmmmmm where them see her husband picture snap? I bow ooooo for this kind eye balls wey the pickin and the said husband carry. I hope the child will not take up the work of the father sha?

We also hope the same. But its environmental factor, since the child is not with the terrorist you should not expect such.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2016
Nawa ooooo
Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by saaedlee: 4:22pm On May 18, 2016
How true is this? If true it is wickedness.
Those if favour of "removing his blockos" click "like" otherwise "share"

For those that clicked "share" don't forget that 5 is greater that 17. 5›17

14 Likes

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 18, 2016
The picture I see does not look like a 19 year old woman. The moderators are busy locking these threads so I believe it's a hoax making rounds.

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by bluaero(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2016
Chai!

Buhari is fantastically confused undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by zico530(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2016
See as the boko guy relaxed like say him wan attend promotion interview.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 18, 2016
zico530:
Don't be surprised, expect to hear more release of chibok girls before May 29. Bubu knows where they are kept and how to release them in batches to take some credit. Anyway, fine innocent looking girl you are welcome.

What a Selfish, individualistic and conflictive comment with out proof.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Category1: 4:27pm On May 18, 2016
[size=13pt]chibok case never die [/size]
Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by kristisking(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2016
Scam loading-------

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Standing5(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2016
FriendChoice:
GEJ docility won't let any such argument hold water.
Did Buhari also mastermind $2.1b arms fund scam? A dormant EFCC? A last minute approach to tackling BH?
While I like to share you sentiment, The above point of weaknesses from GEJ makes it extremely impossible.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Whizzdom(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
What are the Federal Government and Military agencies playing at?

Is this the rescued Chibok girl? lools.

I laugh, yeye dey smell for this people oo, after 2years of Chibokk girls kidnapped, now they rescued 1 out of almost 300 kidnappef and some Nigerians are celebrating this hoax.

People wont believe me when I tell them that there is nothing like Kidnapped Chibok Girls, this is a ploy / deception orchestrated by some maniac political strategists, who thinks by falsely saying one of the Chibok Girls as being released, Nigerians will congratulate Buhari's Administration, am not saying this to bad-mouth Buhari's image, but we must look at this deception from a logical point of view:

1. If all this Kidnapped Chibok Girls are released before 29th of May, 2016, who do you think collects the glories and praises ....?

There is more to the matter at hand, deeper ploy masterminders and manipulators that are politically driven are at work.

God will help us.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
FriendChoice:
hian! this na story for the gods walahi.

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by jydeskill1(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
FriendChoice:
may God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
Na who take that shot? Abeg snap them together as one family LOLZ grin

1 Like

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
This is quite unfortunate
Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by SubtleFRED(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
Next on line,we'd hear that they've arrested boko haram midwife.

I don't know why I find it hard to believe this Chibok ish cos even the girls physically don't look like people coming from the hands of people as brutal as boko haram.

#My_opinion

6 Likes

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
Shioor...to Islam ideology.
To Islam way of life
To early marriage

saaedlee:
How true is this?

Just heard the news on radio Nigeria.
Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by VocalWalls: 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
This skunk na commander?

That means our army na pipe

And I was thinking the book haram commanders looked like Schwarzenegger in commando.

If our military cannot defeat these kind of 'commanders' then they should be sold for a shekel. All of them!

11 Likes

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2016
cry
Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2016
The girl look more healthy than some one in captivity for two years, or do they have a masion over there?
Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by evy1(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
This skunk na commander?

That means our army na pipe

And I was thinking the book haram commanders looked like Schwarzenegger in commando.

If our military cannot defeat these kind of 'commanders' then they should be sold for a shekel. All of them!
Pipe better.na straw.

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) by Masculity(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2016
Keneking:
He should be in Chains - on hand, head and legs
What would they charge the husband with?
Who would charge the man to court?
Who takes care of the baby?
How would the mother be rehabilitated?
The father looks Nigerian, what part of the country does he hail from?
When did the wedding take place and witness?
Was a mobile phone found on the couple?
Is it MTN number?
Was any cash found on the couple?
Can we conduct a DNA test to verify compatibility?
How old is the baby?
Who did "omugwo" and "nsala" for the mother?
Who midwifed the birth of the baby?
What cereal has the baby been taking since birth?

Jonathan sef embarassed

This is seriously serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.