Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl (28381 Views)

Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 18, 2016
Confusion As Army, Youth Leader, Principal Give Diff Names To Found Chibok Girl

Following reports, Wednesday, that one of the 276 Chibok School girls abducted on April 14, 2014 by the Islamist group, Boko Haram has been found, controversy however emanated as to the real name of the girl. While the activist who found the girl gave her name as Amina Ali, the Nigerian army, in a confirmatory statement issued on Wednesday gave her name as Falmata Mbalala.

“This is to confirm that one of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls… was among rescued persons by our troops,” army spokesman Colonel Sani Usman said in a statement. Usman gave the girl’s name as Falmata Mbalala and said she was found in Baale, near the town of Damboa, which is 90 kilometres (56 miles) southwest of the Borno state capital, Maiduguri.

However, a youth Leader in Chibok town said the girl was presented to the community leader as Amina Ali but when she was later taken to her school, the vice principal recognized her name in the school’s register as Aisha Ali

According to Manaseh Allan, a Chibok youth leader, “The girl was found by local vigilantes in Kilakesa village on the edge of Sambisa Forest near Damboa. “She was brought first to Chibok by the vigilantes who took her to the vice-principal of her school, who immediately identified her as Aisha Ali, which is her name in the school register.
“She was presented to community leaders as Amina Ali but her name as it appears in the school register is Aisha Ali. “It is common for children in Chibok to be called with one name in school and another at home.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/confusion-army-youth-leader-principal-give-different-names-found-chibok-girl/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by saaedlee: 4:40pm On May 18, 2016
Confusion everywhere. Na to siddon dey watch dem sure pass.

But kudos to the FG led by PMB, he is a wonderful man.

15 Likes

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by knightsTempler: 4:42pm On May 18, 2016
What's the title of that fela music again?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by cktheluckyman: 4:43pm On May 18, 2016
Choi!! Fayose was right afterall!! The chibok saga is a scam!!

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Thewrath(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2016
Confused country!
I refuse to be distracted,back to the subsidy/fuel matter.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by evy1(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin tongue choi naija.

1 Like

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Ebubeslym(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2016
This Rescued Chibok girl story will surely take the seething minds of Nigerians off the subsidy and pump price bruhaha.
Maybe it was the plan.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by chriskosherbal(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2016
I see

1 Like

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Firefire(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2016
Confused government with brainwashed followers.

See the previously released Chibok Girls video...

'proof of life' video of Chibok girls

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/13/africa/chibok-girls-new-proof-of-life-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpmREqTlGZI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by simplemach(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2016
as long as APC is in power, confusion is a norm in the country.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by jamace(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin Jokers!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Nixiepie(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2016
Falmata mbalala ko falmata bulala ni... tcheeeeeeew undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by drss(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2016
Chibokk girls kidnap is SCAM!!!

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by MadCow1: 5:15pm On May 18, 2016
Chai!

There is Goduuooo!
Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Trailblazer1(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2016
grin grin grin

THE SCAM IS REAL grin grin grin

THEY COULDNT EVEN PERFECT THEIR PLANS

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by neolboy(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2016
Government of confusionist

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Trailblazer1(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Chai!

There is Goduuooo!
YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by repogirl(f): 5:18pm On May 18, 2016
How many names for only one girl kwanu?

It's only liars that can never get their stories straight and we all know this government is synonymous with lies.

The more you look, the less you see government. Tufia!

How very convenient for this girl to be found now. Stop lying and playing propaganda with peoples lives, Buhari and cohorts!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by DaBullIT(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2016
Principal or parents should have the right name

This is stewpydity

15 Likes

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by MadCow1: 5:19pm On May 18, 2016
Trailblazer1:

YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED grin grin grin grin

I dont even know how or what I feel..

Just when I was ready to go after the Wailers, they make me Wail... grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by wayne4loan: 5:20pm On May 18, 2016
Buhari is bokoharam ... Bokoharam is buhari

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Helkayklassic(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2016
Ali is mutually exclusive and the koko is that one of them has been found. The rest is history, we have a lot of things to worry about in this country than all this shiit. Next please.

3 Likes

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by mavinkalot: 5:20pm On May 18, 2016
Haa! Them don start again oh!
Me I have all the names of the listed Chibok girls oh !
But Obiagegbu EzeEkwensu is saying a different name and claims CJTF found the babe.
Nigeria Army is saying a different name and claiming they found her.
I no tell una say na scam?
It was all in a bid to distract you people from the news that NLC is shutting down the country systematically.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Trailblazer1(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2016
MadCow1:

I dont even know how or what I feel..

Just when I was ready to go after the Wailers, they make me Wail... grin

NIGERIA'S PRESENT CONDITION IS UNBEARABLE THAT THE MASSES CAN DO NOTHING BUT WAILING undecided

5 Likes

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by refreshrate: 5:21pm On May 18, 2016
All these names one person?

APC

APCEEE

APCEEEEEEE!

Hian!

Una no dey fear God!?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by dustmalik: 5:22pm On May 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Principal or parents should have the right name

This is stewpydity
This is simply a common mistake. But we all know where Vanguard is headed with this.

2 Likes

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by Flets: 5:22pm On May 18, 2016
Believe APC at your peril

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by ALAYORMII: 5:22pm On May 18, 2016
Nkan dee

1 Like

Re: Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl by tbaba1234: 5:22pm On May 18, 2016
According to Oby Ezekwesili, her name is

Amina Ali from Mbalala village..

This mix-up of names and village.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Why PDP Governors Shunned Defection Of Agoola Ajayi / Buhari In UK To Rest - Hajia Aishat Buhari / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.