Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Directions From Abuja To Ughelli - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Abuja To Ughelli (1232 Views)

Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions From Abuja To Ughelli by symbianDON(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2016
I kindly request comprehensive directions on the fastest and best route to travel from abuja to ughelli (delta state). I intend to drive there next week. I will appreciate contributions. thanks everyone.
Re: Directions From Abuja To Ughelli by Kx: 6:14pm On May 18, 2016
Abuja through Okenne,Auchi etc to Agbor..5:hours road trip

Agbor through Abraka, Eku to Warri..1. 20minutes

Warri direct to Ughelli... 30minutes or less.

The trip times are estimate from experience
Take off early enough from Abj.
Safe trip. Don't drink and drive.
Re: Directions From Abuja To Ughelli by pafra(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2016
Abuja - lokoja- okene-auchi-benin-sapele-warri-ughelli.

This is the best route all transporters used it.
Re: Directions From Abuja To Ughelli by symbianDON(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2016
@kx @pafra thanks so much guys

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. / 5 Pedestrian Bridges And Footbridges With Very Amazing Designs (photos) / Life In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.