Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Life In Abeokuta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Abeokuta (1252 Views)

Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. / Streetlight Pole At Pansheke In Abeokuta Ogun: A Disaster Waiting To Happen / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In Abeokuta by Nurudeenbalogun: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
I would be relocating to Abeokuta on a part time basis for work. I want to know how life is in general in Abeokuta. I was told it's peaceful. How's the electricity and water availability there.? Security? Cost of food especially when eating out because I barely cook. Fun places at night especially to relax?My work place is at the FMC Abeokuta.
Re: Life In Abeokuta by iamtardey: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
According to lollipop Abeokuta is something really cool and peaceful
Re: Life In Abeokuta by Blessedmum(f): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nurudeenbalogun:
I would be relocating to Abeokuta on a part time basis for work. I want to know how life is in general in Abeokuta. I was told it's peaceful. How's the electricity and water availability there.? Security? Cost of food especially when eating out because I barely cook. Fun places at night especially to relax?My work place is at the FMC Abeokuta.
Welcome to Abeokuta, life is calm here. Your location determines how well you enjoy electricity. As regards cost of food with 1000-1500 you will enjoy a good meal. We have a lot of fun places you can visit for relaxation.
Re: Life In Abeokuta by Nurudeenbalogun: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Thanks for your contribution. My location is Idi Aba
Blessedmum:

Welcome to Abeokuta, life is calm here. Your location determines how well you enjoy electricity. As regards cost of food with 1000-1500 you will enjoy a good meal. We have a lot of fun places you can visit for relaxation.
Re: Life In Abeokuta by davelon(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
You can try olokuta or kemta housing estate both in idi-aba, I think the estate is on 33kvA line now, u will enjoy 12 to 18hrs power supply. they both like5mins drive to FMC.

1 Like

Re: Life In Abeokuta by Nurudeenbalogun: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ok, thanks. How is the rent there? Any idea
davelon:
You can try olokuta or kemta housing estate both in idi-aba, I think the estate is on 33kvA line now, u will enjoy 12 to 18hrs power supply. they both like5mins drive to FMC.
Re: Life In Abeokuta by davelon(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Depends on what u looking 4. A room self con or two bedroom? Btw 250k to 500k.
Re: Life In Abeokuta by Greatdand007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nurudeenbalogun:

I stay in abk you can try olokuta there light is good
Re: Life In Abeokuta by Nezzjnr: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abeokuta is a very cool city.. You'll enjoy it
Re: Life In Abeokuta by wunmi590(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
cool

Abeokuta is a very nice place to live, for those who are just starting...

I work in Lagos, stay in my family house in Lagos, while my wife and my daughter live and work in abeokuta....

Very good and pocket friendly 3 bedroom flat all tile with just two tenant and no lanlord or landlady whala...

I've lived all my life in Lagos as I'm a lagocian, but you will love the cool environment of abeokuta...

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Traveling To Egypt Is More Trouble Than It's Worth / Jamaican Visa From Nigeria / Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.