Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Pls Save Me From This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Save Me From This! (573 Views)

SOS To President Buhari: Pls Save The Students Of University Of Abuja / Oh! Not Again Dr Okowa, Pls Save Us From Rain And Sun / Please Save Me From Lasu Pume Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Save Me From This! by ak2chase: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2009
Please help me out! I did my UNIBEN PUME registration immediately the forms were out but unfortunately my passport photograph refused to come up on my slip after submitting. We did all we could to rectify the problem but the picture refused to come up. I am really worried now because I wouldnt want to be disturbed on the day of the exam because of that. Please what do you think I do. Although, I have printed out the new Slip - the one containing the new dates, venue and time.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up –don Tells ASUU / Please Help! Help! Help!: / Post Jamb 4 All Gambite Dat Chooshe Unad 4 Firs Ond Second Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.