Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You (50388 Views)

13 Things People Who Grew Up In ‘face-me-i-face-you’ Compounds Can Relate With / Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) / 12. Funny Question People Who Live In Face-me-face-you Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by cr7lomo: 2:32pm On May 19, 2016
EroticAngelina:
lmao!!! grin

Y d lafta
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Isoni(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2016
When you are dividing NEPA bill of N7, 658.20K for 16 tenants

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Reeberry: 2:42pm On May 19, 2016
Millz404:
When you have no other option but to enta a face me, i face you... U look at the compound like...... O my God!! grin
This doesn't make sense with the picture you used at all.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by KingPharaoh(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2016
Millz404:
You finally gather all you life savings, borrow join, get a beta apartment and reminisce on your face me, i face you experience... thanking God uv upgraded

This is my case exactly...Thats exactly how I sat and posed when I got a better abode...Thank God oo
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by KingPharaoh(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2016
agarawu23:
Boring

You apparently have never lived in a face me I face you house
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Reeberry: 2:46pm On May 19, 2016
princesaam:

The picture relate to "Oga landlord I beg, I go come pay you the rent next week, i promise"
No mind am jare. Olodo op.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Srallens(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2016
agarawu23:
Boring
. Na you cari Naija problem for head?

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Srallens(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2016
kuuljay:
Your neighbours faces when you are still owing landlord 3years rent of N45.000 yet you bought a new lexus rx330
. You wan kill pesin here oo. So hilarious. Thank you
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Krystale: 2:58pm On May 19, 2016
Millz404:
She finally says its not you but brother silvanus the carpenter
i couldnt resist but comment. Nairaland should start paying people who help generate traffic with self-made content.
The funniest thread i can remember.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Srallens(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2016
kuuljay:
you bought a brand new Samsung TV and DSTV decoder NEPA took light for six months now they are here to collect money
. I don die! OP! You too much!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by bwazo6: 3:41pm On May 19, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Lalasticlala sir, biko move us to the permanent site! cool cheesy

Which one b P site?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by fpeter(f): 3:48pm On May 19, 2016
Millz404:
That moment when mama nkechi and papa nkechi starts fighting... U observe from a vintage point

Vantage
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by tolaadepej(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
Face me i face u no be small thing @ ooo......
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 19, 2016
Millz404:
You finally gather all you life savings, borrow join, get a beta apartment and reminisce on your face me, i face you experience... thanking God uv upgraded
lmfao
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by tbliss22(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2016
Isoni:
When you are dividing NEPA bill of N7, 658.20K for 16 tenants

Lolz... This got me cracking!!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by kuuljay(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2016
Srallens:
. I don die! OP! You too much!
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 19, 2016
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!! brother silvanus d carpenter ;Dhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!! brother silvanus d carpenter
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by emvico(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2016
agarawu23:
Boring
then post urs
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Themandator: 5:35pm On May 19, 2016
hillz0103:
When you taught you can come and do anyhow like before, and they are fraustrating you.

Oga make I Laff the first one finish before adding more.. Lol
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by JuicyGee(f): 5:35pm On May 19, 2016
Lol.. How do you guys even come up with these stuff cheesy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by kristisking(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2016
Who started all these?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by dannyben5: 6:35pm On May 19, 2016
when you tell ur landlord that u will pay 6 month rent ahead when you are a student nt a worker and he's like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by carlleung(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2016
Nice one op
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by QueenEKAMMA(f): 10:55pm On May 19, 2016
tiamiyukunle69:
Thank God I stay in flat grin
YOU SURE? sad
tiamiyukunle69:
YOU SURE?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Eve62(f): 8:35am On May 20, 2016
These have made my day. Thanks op and odas.

BTW check my signature for phones/Tablet stand
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by tk4rd: 12:18pm On May 20, 2016
This part got me well well.. I know the feeling.
Millz404:
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by ladyF(f): 12:41pm On May 20, 2016
tk4rd:
This part got me well well.. I know the feeling.

Happy birthday dear. kiss kiss kiss Long life and prosperity. Hip-hip-hip... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by tk4rd: 1:02pm On May 20, 2016
ladyF:

Happy birthday dear. kiss kiss kiss Long life and prosperity. Hip-hip-hip... grin
Hurrraaayyyhh.. Thanks to you dear Lady for remembering me oooo.. How u doing naa.?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by ladyF(f): 3:04pm On May 20, 2016
tk4rd:
Hurrraaayyyhh.. Thanks to you dear Lady for remembering me oooo.. How u doing naa.?
I dey alright. I always remember you na. Thinking of you 24-7... grin kiss
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by kcowen(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
tiamiyukunle69:
Who asked you if you stay in a flat ok I stay in a face me i face you and so what's the big deal,everybody has a humble beginning
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by tk4rd: 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
ladyF:

I dey alright. I always remember you na. Thinking of you 24-7... grin kiss
Hahahahaaa.. Wooww.. That's so cool. kiss kiss That's same of me you too
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by ladyF(f): 9:21pm On May 20, 2016
tk4rd:
Hahahahaaa.. Wooww.. That's so cool. kiss kiss That's same of me you too
smiley

Una get light for your side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) / Three-Storey Building Collapses In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Building Under Construction Collapses In Aba, Many Trapped (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.