Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money (1494 Views)

Should You Invest In Commercial Or Residential Real Estate? / Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money / Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 9:48pm On May 18, 2016
Hi guys, I just discovered the easiest way of making money with land in a commercial area, people are making millions from this already. This is for landowners and developers. I only want to discuss this privately for IP reasons.
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by mandhi(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2016
How fast to access the funds
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 11:23am On May 19, 2016
Hi @mandhi it's on a monthly bases
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by jules123(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2016
I' m interested in what you have to say. Thanks
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by jules123(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2016
I' m interested on what you have to say. Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 12:08pm On May 19, 2016
If you have land in a busy or commercial area, let's partner and turn it into a paid parking lot. This is more lucrative than developing and renting out apartments.
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 1:22pm On May 20, 2016
With the model I designed you can make more than 3 million naira per month. Please this is valuable information that's why I don't want to give the full details here. Don't drop your personal contact here for security reasons, kindly send a mail to kleinuduh@gmail.com

Regards
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 7:45am On May 23, 2016
Hey guys! This is an opportunity to making cash passively, that is your money (in this case, Your land) is working for you. Contact me if you have a land let's talk
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 4:34pm On May 25, 2016
Hi guys I've spoken with a few people and have actually started developing with one of them. It's still open, this is one of the best ways of making money with your property. Contact me via kleinuduh@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 8:50am On May 26, 2016
This opportunity is still open, contact me let's talk and you will be on your way to financial success. This works!
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 9:52am On May 27, 2016
Creating a parking lot is not capital intensive and has a high profit margin. However, beyond the profit, value is being added to the society by reducing traffic and road-side parking which has lead to multiple loss of lives and property. Let's work together, do you have a land in a commercial area? Let's add value and make you money.
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 9:53am On May 27, 2016
I'm still open for talks. Reach me via kleinuduh@gmail.com smiley
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 11:37am On May 27, 2016
Make Lagos roads free from traffic while making good money.
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 8:11am On May 30, 2016
A parking lot was created around Chicago urban area. This parking lot was just big enough to contain 300 cars. Parking a single car cost $10 and more for over night parking. So let's do some calculation;

$10 * 300 cars per day = $3000
$3000 * 20 days = $60,000
$60,000 * 12 months = $720,000

$720,000 average per year. Let's just convert this to naira.

$720,000 * 300 = N216,000,000 per year

This is a very viable business people. If you have land in a busy or commercial area, let me help you make money. Contact me via kleinuduh@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 8:22am On May 30, 2016
Pictures of parking lots..

Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 10:17am On May 30, 2016
A
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 11:18pm On May 31, 2016
Still open
Re: Do You Have Land In A Commercial Or Busy Area? Let Me Tell You How To Make Money by Speak2klein: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Another strategy I intend to employ to yield more profit is offering of car washing services. In business this is called forward integration, that is why not offer to wash customer cars as they Park in your parking lot so they come back and meet their car clean and fresh. I'm still open for talks. Serious partners can contact via my email kleinuduh@gmail.com

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes Nigerian Version Of Harvard Business Review And Oxford Business Group / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale At Dawaki-abuja / When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.