Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fraud Alert?: Have You Done (doing) Business With This Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Alert?: Have You Done (doing) Business With This Company (886 Views)

The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria / Nigeria Ranks 169th Position In The World Bank Ease Of Doing Business / Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert?: Have You Done (doing) Business With This Company by frisby: 10:12pm On May 18, 2016
Hello NL'ers

Please is there anyone here who has done business with GetAResolution LLC?
Owned and run by a Nigerian Lady, but located in Wyoming in the USA.

Please no funny comments if you have no knowledge of the business entity in question.

But please if you have done business with her, indicate, I beg of you. Need to confirm a few things.
Thanks in advance for your mature contributions.
Re: Fraud Alert?: Have You Done (doing) Business With This Company by Kekekenny(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2016
Space booked!!! Brb to comment. cool
Re: Fraud Alert?: Have You Done (doing) Business With This Company by souleymon(m): 4:09am On May 19, 2016
What does her business entail.confirm legitimate business in usa on bbb. org
Re: Fraud Alert?: Have You Done (doing) Business With This Company by frisby: 9:10am On May 20, 2016
souleymon:
What does her business entail.confirm legitimate business in usa on bbb. org

She deals in copy papers.
The business does not have any search results on bbb. Org.
Any other means I could use to make verification?
Thanks for the help souleymon.
Re: Fraud Alert?: Have You Done (doing) Business With This Company by souleymon(m): 3:02am On May 21, 2016
Not on bbb doesn't mean it's not real.especially if it's not reported as scam.unfortunately there's no other way to confirm than trust your gut by either not investing or investing low.
One thing I can remember in my years in Nigeria, copy papers were from China even the ones here in the states.She could be importing from China as well

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert?: Have You Done (doing) Business With This Company by tiredface: 8:50am On May 21, 2016
A good place to investigate such companies is through beta business bureau, USA. With them, you'll get up to date information about the company including complains and compliments including whether the company is in good standing. These are public info and are available for you. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert?: Have You Done (doing) Business With This Company by frisby: 12:30am On May 22, 2016
Thank you souleymon.

Thank you tiredface.

I'm deeply grateful for the pointers

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? / I Want To Become A Bet9ja Agent. / Naira Bounces Back After Days In Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.