Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Can I Do With 50k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 50k? (1820 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Business Ideas To Start With 50k / What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 50k? by asakeade(f): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2009
Can somebody give me clue on what buz. to start with 50k.
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by olutise(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
if you can afford to lend on interest to meeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by olutise(f): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2009
cool anyway there are a lot of product u can buy from cotonu like bags, shoes, perfumes and clothes for the coming Ramadan festival u just av to know where and how u market ur goods.
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by AjanleKoko: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
Just buy small items that you can resell at a small profit.Make sure you identify what you're buying carefully, so you don't waste most of the money on charges like transportation,etc.
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by MyPeace(f): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
olutise:

cool anyway there are a lot of product u can buy from cotonu like bags, shoes, perfumes and clothes for the coming Ramadan festival u just av to know where and how u market ur goods.

good.

AjanleKoko:

Just buy small items that you can resell at a small profit.Make sure you identify what you're buying carefully, so you don't waste most of the money on charges like transportation,etc.

like what? easier written than done!
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by asakeade(f): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2009
I would have love to go into men's wear cos am very gud @gettin gud designer shirts and wears 4 them.infact i was doing that @ my ABUJAoffice b4 i joined my hubby in LAG. but the issue is ao to mkt it,am heavy now i'il soon put to bed.as 4 ladies things 4get it lipsrsealed  grin shocked i'il neva try it.if you sell to them on credit na wahala,if you no sell na ogun,if you ask them to pay na fight lipsrsealed
MyPeace:

good.

like what? easier written than done!
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by pito: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2009
50K is a lot of money if you are serious about starting something. You can venture into home-based businesses that require small start-up capital. visit http://www.MakeMoneyNowNigeria.com for business opportunities.
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by kokoA(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
Give it to your girlfreind grin Don't mind me o, folow ur heart.
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by 9ijaprince(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2009
With adequate information you will achieve a lot with 50k. First what are your skills and talents?
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by CarlosVent(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
we can supply u with 2 pentium m laptops at 25,000each then u sell at 40k or 50k and ur gain will be very much great.

we r importers and import direct from the USA so pls visit the website below for details
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
50k is just enough to start trading something but it has to be a thing you are very conversant with, Clothing, makeup, fasion ascessories will be a goood idea, since you're a lady.
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by jchick(f): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
CarlosVent:

we can supply u with 2 pentium m laptops at 25,000each then u sell at 40k or 50k and your gain will be very much great.

we r importers and import direct from the USA so pls visit the website below for details

Hi CarlosVent, could you please give more specifications of these laptops and how this is supposed to play out, i think i'm interested.

Thank you
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by nabiz(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
i have a business idea which i believe may interest u but the problem is that i don't have money to start it and i am looking for someone who is trustworthy as a business partner. i have done some research concerning the business and to me it is profitable but it need hard working and determination. the amout you have is even too much to start the business, the major thing is just to register it with corporate affair commission which may cost highest 20k. if u are interested pls call me on 08133453890 may be midnigt call so that we can have time to talk. thanks
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by hwonda: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
Catch me online on yahoo messenger i.d ; habibadeku or skype i.d: adeku.habib . I will connect you to the best traders worldwide who will trade on your behalf with your account which you will be totally in control of. Plus i will give you advice/consultancy on which of these traders will suite your profile or expectations. Have a chat with me!
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by namski(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
Guess it can afford a good meal at Mr Biggs. lol!
Re: What Can I Do With 50k? by Alexious(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
Thats a cool amount of money ! there are 1001 things you can use that money to do. just send an email to Benedictadeyemi65@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Different Btw Current Account And Savings Account / Where Can I Re-invest My Money? / Get Your Recharge Card Printing Software, license and epins for card printing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.