Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income (7067 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Anyone With A Business Idea Of 50k That Will Generate 3000k Weekly??? / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income by rudzob: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
Please i need urgent contributions as regards business i can do with 50k that will guarantee a daily income. i am short of ideas.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income by moscajoy: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
I have a very genuine investment that will earn you 60% profit in 30days and will start paying you the second day. You can email me at debolism77@gmail.com for details.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income by mrsage(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2012
Basically Oyinlewa Black Soap is a new product.
It is effective in the treatment of skin infections. It keeps the skin smooth and it does not change natural skin colour.
It is Nafdac approved. Made with natural ingredients like: Lime, Shea butter, Honey, Cam wood and Aloe vera.
We have a marketing scheme where an individual can become a distributor with little capital.The benefits are in 3 forms:
1. The individual will get the product @ wholesale price then sell and make profit. The profit margin is @ least 25%
2. You get 4% bonus on the products you buy.
3. You also get rewarded if you introduce other people to become distributors.
Each carton of Oyinlewa Black Soap is N2,800 and you can sell at N3,600
An individual distributor can start with just 5cartons to de delivered @ your doorstep.
You also get full marketing support and promotional items as part of the package.
This is a good opportunity to become self employed and earn decent income.
This business is profitable and economically viable. For moreinformation' call or send an sms to:08024130609
08077346282. E mail: witsoftng@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income by flexya: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Anybody that is unwillin 2 advise u on this forum bt would rather u call or email for further details has sometig 2 hide. Haba, the guy only has N50k and wants advise, yet ppl r already puttin on their scammin hats. Its clear the poster needs DAILY income 2 survive so sometig that is new 2 the market, particularly cold selling, (no offence Mr Sage), does not fit here

Now back 2 the post. Off the top of my head (daily returns), I will say
1) recharge card/top ups (good location essential).
2) If u don't consider it a risk, buy a pre-owned okada (assumin u can ride/learn).
3) If u av any trAinin/skills, invest in ur eQuipment and work from home. I mean skills like a tailor, gsm repairer, stylist etc
4) If u live in a workin class enviroment, start sellin kerosine by the bottle or buy a pepper blender.

5) Dependin on ur level of education/location, u can start an after_school/waec/jamb lesson. Pupils pay per attendance. U just need 2 invest in boards, benches and space, though this might stretch ur budget

Anyway, I av more ideas bt need 2 know roughly where u live, ur skills/education/knowledge base and wat interests u.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income by leniorr: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Do send ur email add so i can sen the info to ur mail
lease Nairaland says am adverising
mine is
valentina1379@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income by Rexyl(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2012
Some internet biz are helping, starting with this little amount if one is patient, diligent and skillful. We can meet at tr-sambiz on facebook for some ideas.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income by viklam: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2012
if it is online business, I can show you how to do sport betting with little capital and u will get returns without loosing money. if it is offline, join flp famly. people are buying their products. the problem is we tend to get discouraged when we hear about flp. whether we admit it or not, there are two major challenges in our contry today. HEALTH & POVERTY. you can pm me if you would like to get more details about the above mentioned businesses. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income by danzite(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pls i'll need the info on sports betting. danzite@yahoo.com.au
viklam: if it is online business, I can show you how to do sport betting with little capital and u will get returns without loosing money. if it is offline, join flp famly. people are buying their products. the problem is we tend to get discouraged when we hear about flp. whether we admit it or not, there are two major challenges in our contry today. HEALTH & POVERTY. you can pm me if you would like to get more details about the above mentioned businesses. May God help us.
Pls i'll need the info on sports betting. danzite@yahoo.com.au
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income by dwizy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
To compliment the ideas shared by the above posters, you might just need an online bis you do whenever you ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ less busy. At least,it ll add to your overall income.......
Goto http://www.learnthecashway. to learn how to make money with your pictures. nº° jokes. Its absolutely free and nº° referrers. I give the tips FREE...... http://www.learnthecashway.

(1) (Reply)

Egina FPSO: Samsung Eyes Future Opportunities In Nigeria / Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? / FG Begins Sale Of N10.69b Debut Green Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.