Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone (1250 Views)

Cubot H3 Specs (3GB & 32GB) / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / How Possible Tecno H3 4.4.2 To 5.0 Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by Nobody: 12:04am On May 19, 2016
i just got this tecno phone but the data connection only works with etisalat and eti service is slow in my area.
Re: How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:18am On May 19, 2016
cool
Re: How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by Nobody: 12:40am On May 19, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
cool
are you a marketer? Just wondering, ur pix though.
Re: How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by Nobody: 12:41am On May 19, 2016
Sancs:
i just got this tecno phone but the data connection only works with etisalat and eti service is slow in my area.
you got a customised tecno, hmm. You can try changing imei and see if it will help.
Re: How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by Nobody: 7:21am On May 19, 2016
franciskaine:
you got a customised tecno, hmm. You can try changing imei and see if it will help.
I will try that
Re: How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2016
franciskaine:
are you a marketer? Just wondering, ur pix though.
Have I marketed any product to you? You better respect yourself
Re: How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 19, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Have I marketed any product to you? You better respect yourself
lol, no vex!
Re: How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Stupid techno user..you had better look for network go hell

Sancs:
Re: How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dam417:

See this mumu go carry my 2012 tweet dey call me Tecno user grin grin grin grin. Wetin I dey achieve since then your papa never achieve am
Re: How To Unlock An Etisalat Tecno H3 Phone by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dam417:

Werey no even sabi spell Tecno. What an illiterate. Google owns Android you this nobody dey call poor because the person like am and bought it. There over 4 billion people using iPhone.Android. you kon dey feel special dude iPhone is 700-1000$ that's not a lot of money you dumbass

(1) (Reply)

;udget Of 75k, Which Phone Should I Buy? / New Trend Of Copying Apple Devices / Hot Selling Phones On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.