Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection (45143 Views)

Governor Ambode Responds Swiftly To Akobi Crescent Flood Crisis ( Pics&videos) / Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 19, 2016
ever811:
abegii,my fast food security girlfriend is prettier than this girl and she is not from Igbo,.she is from Ebony state..

MUGU NO. 3
I don't need to remind you of your stupidity.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by HARDDON: 1:46pm On May 19, 2016
Mjshexy:
And she's not even married oh wink
This type dont get married.

Utility doll if u get my drift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by ever811(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2016
papadee93:

MUGU NO. 3
I don't need to remind you of your stupidity.
someone try to be friendly wit a joke,nd u return it with insult as if the person is responsible for ur family problems!! pls look around,u will find out that u are the course of ur family misfortune, thanks eeeeeeeediet.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by ShayGirl(f): 2:04pm On May 19, 2016
papadee93:

MUGU NO. 2
Look closely at her name tag with your Nokia 3310

In addition
1. It is you and your ugly family that have wahala....... Oniranu

Seriously, I think it is high time d mods start banning childish sets of people on this forum...Ki LA GBE, ki le ju?? U don't correct people with insults Mr Tribalist...Learn to behave well on social media please and stop chewing panadol for another person's headache...

in addition dear, I come from a decent and noble family without problem at all and I can't remember d day we came to u advertising a problem.....Carrying IBO race on his head like there are no other IBO's on NL, The IBO woman sef no carry am for head like u dey do...
Bottom line: Stay within ur limits , BABA IBO...Radarada somebody.. ...mtscheeeeeeew!!!undecidedundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 19, 2016
Is she MARRIED? YES
Is she IGBO? YES
DPO, Ilasan Police Station, Mrs. Onyinye Onwuanaegbu

So to all you Hot hunks......she's someone's WIFE and MOTHER.
As for the ethnocentric and jingoistic horde,she's IGBO......deal with it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by firstolalekan(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2016
papadee93:

MUGU NO. 1
Look at her name tag
In addition
1. Your father is an olodo

2. Your whole genealogy and generations are thieves
woe betide you
you bastarrd son of a wh0re
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 19, 2016
This thread is too sexist. This woman is a police officer and should be known for her capability and not what she looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 19, 2016
papadee93:

MUGU NO. 4
The ibo nation is not a tribe it's a great nation....... So shut up

No you SHUT UP!! Who the hell are u?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by ever811(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2016
papadee93:

Well your joke is lost when you don't know how to spell
1. Is it ebony or Ebonyi
2. Is it course or cause

My friend you don't need a pastor to tell you and the whole world that illiteracy is the cause of, source of, course of and the cost of you and your entire family's misfortune...... U unfortunate fellow.
wole Soyinka,pls can you read ur post again? carefully this time pls.I can see that the witches in ur village are seriously fanning themselves with ur picture..I don't know why Fulani herdsmen are yet to get to people like u,who are suppose to be occupying a portion of land at the back of the house ..thank u

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

See as _fuck come dey hungry me? Officer! I am a suicide bomber oh! Abeg come and arrest me in hotel dabras for wuse 2, room 105! I gat bombs! Hurry.........
should she come alone or should she come with her fellow police crews for the arrest?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2016
ever811:
wole Soyinka,pls can you read ur post again? carefully this time pls.I can see that the witches in ur village are seriously fanning themselves with ur picture..I don't know why Fulani herdsmen are yet to get to people like u,who are suppose to be occupying a portion of land at the back of the house ..thank u
chai wicked. I have faint. Why you treat that guy like that nau? It is not fair at all
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by ever811(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
chai wicked. I have faint. Why you treat that guy like that nau? It is not fair at all
my dear this children wey mama still dey give food no get respect at all imagine I just joke with d guy na him guy man carry him frustration put for my head oooooo.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2016
ever811:
my dear this children wey mama still dey give food no get respect at all imagine I just joke with d guy na him guy man carry him frustration put for my head oooooo.
na small pikin de worry them especially that papadee. Shey android phones come cheap price these days na why every tom dick and harry dey internet de insult anyhow
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by ever811(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
na small pikin de worry them especially that papadee. Shey android phones come cheap price these days na why every tom dick and harry dey internet de insult anyhow
lol guy u be the badest this ur own na upper-cult oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.