Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group (45029 Views)

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / Yoruba, Igbo Start Praying. See What US Said Boko Haram Are Planning To Do / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Racoon(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Abubakar Shekau faction of Boko Haram, Jama’atu Ahlussunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, has invited bandits to join them.The sect made the call in a new video.The faction wooed armed groups terrorising the North West and North Central.

The regions have been under unabated attacks by bandits who kill, rape, injure the people, burn houses and rustle cattle, sheep, etc.The insurgents specifically urged outlaws in Zamfara and Niger States, to partner with Boko Haram.

The footage shows four masked men speaking in English, Hausa, Fulfulde and French, HumAngle reports.
One of them said “brothers in Lake Chad, my brothers in Cameroon, my brothers in Sambisa, my brothers in Niger State, my brothers in Zamfara State…to strive harder for the sake of Allah”.

He said everything being done “is for the cause of Allah, and I encourage you to keep doing it. Strive harder, because Allah instructed us in the Holy Quran to strive harder for His cause.”

“You feel we kill.You feel we destroy. Allah has instructed us to kill everyone that is unbelieving,” the speaker declared.

He added that they were fine “and we hope you are also in a good state of health. We thank God who put us on this path, in this time, to promote His words and institute His law”.

The insurgent said his “second message” was to the people of Nigeria, Cameroon, and the whole world.We call you to join us to institute Sharia globally. When you come, we will accept you according to (Shari’ah) law, and we (will) worship Allah as He commands us.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/06/16/boko-haram-allah-said-we-should-kill-shekaus-faction-invites-bandits-in-nigeria/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by XXXXTENTACION: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Too bad undecided

boko haram is a typical example of the bad effects of religion.

fanatics will go to any extent to do what their religion says even if it means killing and sacrificing innocent people.

its also a sad thing we have some of them here on nairaland.

262 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by adadike(f): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Northern Nigeria is in trouble, lalasticlala come and see for yourself

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Charmingrascal(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
I thought they said he was going to surrender

316 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Racoon(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Same Shekau the army & government were spreading propaganda that he wants to surrender is now expanding his killing empire by inviting bandits to join him? I laugh in BH.Govt negotiating with these killers?

This is what happens when bandits, "Unknown gunmen", AK-47 wielding Fulanis and BH terrorist groups are never deemed the killers that they are but allowed to freely operate.

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
RELIGION

25 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by ojun50(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
The northerner are in big trouble.... .the bandits are the bokoharam

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
I want to know, is the Nigerian "Allah" different from that of UAE and other developed Islamic countries ?

417 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Earlystar698(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hausa Fulani and terrorism is like 5 and 6 Tufiaa undecided.. they can colonize the South West already kwara state is in their hands. South East is no go area because we will never allow that. God bless Nnamdi Kanu cheesy

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Before nko? They're one and the same.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by softplace: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
adadike:
Northern Nigeria is in trouble, lalasticlala come and see for yourself

they just started ada, watch how that region would be in 5 years

i just feel they would want to spread violently into other regions.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Gandollar(f): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
wizzyrich:
I want to know, is the Nigerian "Allah" different from that of UAE and other developed Islamic countries ?
Apparently grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by JAMO84: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
wizzyrich:
Boko haram now means all Nigeria Muslims according to your logic?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Ojiofor: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
So all the rape and killing is done for Allah?
The devil must be a saint then.I just dey pity poor Africans ndi eriri eri with religion of piss.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by samincredible44(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
the biggest irony is that they say Islam is the religion of peace.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by slivertongue: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2020
this group serves satan

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Karemarealty288(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2020
The beast they created has grown seven heads...

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by vanunu: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2020
So all these killings in the north west are done by Boko Haram.

13 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by uboma(m): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Is the COAS still in Borno state?

I am yet to see any impact of his visit to the state that is hard hit by BH.

We should invite the Chadian Army instead.....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Aflix(m): 1:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Chai If government really want this Boko haram to come to an end they would have since done it but no, they had rather loot billions of naira meant for weapons at the expense of human life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:49am On Jun 17, 2020
And yet they say we serve the same God

Besides, I thought the Nigerian Army claimed that they killed Shekau undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Make dem no touch my fine babe fateema for Kebbi oo smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nonybb: 4:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Shekau is a real Muslim and very uncompromising. If you are against him as a Muslim you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to further the course of full Islam

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by helinues: 5:26am On Jun 17, 2020
All In the North..

Their palavas

12 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by phemmyfour: 5:30am On Jun 17, 2020
So, this is how he's going to surrender

4 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by orisa37: 5:48am On Jun 17, 2020
TO BURAITAI AND BUHARI, LAWAN AND GBAJABIAMILA:-

THIS IS WHY THE 603 NOW 900 RELEASED TRAINED AND TO BE DISTRIBUTED SO CALLED REPENTANT BOKOHARAMS

IS

VERY WRONG. IT'S AN AGGRAVATION, ADDING PETROL TO FIRE.

From Orunto27.

To OHANEZE AFENIFERE TIVS AND THE TRADITIONAL RULERS AND CHRISTIANS IN THE LAND.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by limeta(f): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2020
We call you to join us to institute Sharia globally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by lamentor78(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
So is now bandits and Boko Haram, e don red for Northerners. Train your children you won't listen see the results....all these born throw way has become a deadly menace .....I have comot my hand for your matter grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by ThatFairGuy: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Imagine.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by ThatFairGuy: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You will never see yolubas hating on boko haram.

But just mention Igbo or Biafra and see them landing like Vultures to hate.
You're too daft

Nonybb:
Shekau is a real Muslim and very uncompromising. If you are against him as a Muslim you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to further the course of full Islam

You can never know Islam more than we Muslim. We keep condemning their transgression, UNISLAMIC and barbaric acts but you that know NOTHING about Islam keep attributing it to Islam. How on Earth!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Shekau Must Be Deal With For Insulting allah, Why Would allah Said You Should Kill Since You (Shekau) Is A Pastor... Aishat's Husband, The One And Only Messenger Must Hear This

Quran 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.