Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,427 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again (35106 Views)

Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Shakur86(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2016
This is seriously serious
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by RealBitch(f): 9:03am On May 19, 2016
heard this on the news last night. hmmm.
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by MadCow1: 9:04am On May 19, 2016
lexyclasy:
Show us the picture of how she was rescued in sambisa forest....dont tell us thrash....if you kill boko haram fighters even though is one.....you will be quick to post on net to show their lifeless body with bullet strikes....are you now telling me there was no camera anymore to capture that all important event in the forest....keep lying...a pregnant mother with infant baby could be so smart to escape while those single ones are still sleeping in the forest...story.....then that will be a quicker effort to locate the where about of others in the next few weeks.......shake my head

You did read the portion that said she was found by Local Vigilante groups and then handed over to the Military right?

Hopefully you were able to infer from the article that nobody knew she was one of the lost girls until much much later right?

So how the fhuck do you expect a photograph of the moment of capture?

Like seriously?

undecided

I am sure your line of argument had a photo of her being released by the local vigilante been released, you would have said it was staged and your reason would be "What prompted them to have the presence of mind to take a picture of her rescue when they were not expecting it".. grin

Give it a rest Hommie.. Thankfully, pleasing or convincing you is the least of our concerns as it is of absolutely zero consequence.

4 Likes

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Chiaka(f): 9:04am On May 19, 2016
Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out. I feel the chibok family gift was just an arranged thing, people settled to act some drama!
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by macaranta(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2016
Really touching story...
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by faites(f): 9:14am On May 19, 2016
With a four month old baby and already pregnant again? Who knows, the pregnancy might be up to two months old. These guys can breed ehn.
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by sparrowkid: 9:15am On May 19, 2016
angels09:
Interesting. So NA has not entered Sambisa forest all this while?
Perhaps you intentionally missed this because it doesn't tally with your own narrative:

Amina’s rescue came when vigilantes from Damboa town launched a counter attack to stop fleeing Boko Haram from the Sambisa forest.

James Bako, an opinion leader in Chibok, who was one of the first people that saw the rescued girl, said she escaped from the Sambisa forest together with her “husband” as a result of ground and aerial offensive by Nigerian security forces.
An African proverb says, "he who points a finger at someone, have the rest of the four fingers point at him/herself". Remember they have been in your current position before - free and indifferent. Who knows, the pendulum might as well swings to your side tomorrow and other people would have the opportunity of paying you back in your own coin.

The age-long wisdom has never changed: "do unto others as you want them to do unto you". Playing with people emotions is cruel and blameworthy. "Omode to ba ni enu agba n run, bo pe boya oun naa n bo wa d'agba".

1 Like

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Proffdada: 9:23am On May 19, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! The girl is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Someone got you pregnant twice within two years as an innocent teen and you are still fighting for him. Even if the story that he was also captured by boko haram is true, he is a grown man and shouldn't have been having indiscriminate sex with a minor.
my thoughts exactly, that guy may just be a top Boko Haram member lying that he was forced

3 Likes

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Ariani: 9:26am On May 19, 2016
This could have been staged too. Not in anyway convinced.
This govt is desperate, it can't be a co incidence that this news is coming in at a time NLC is resisting the FG fuel price increase.

This might be a poor attempt at getting Nigerians to start talking about something else other than the fuel price ish.

1 Like

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by kadunasouth(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2016
Reporter of this story not done a perfect job after the girl said her husband is in the forest haw come two of them are screening in NA apartment

1 Like

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by preacherz: 9:40am On May 19, 2016
One of †ђξ faillings of GEJ .......... He never took BH seriously. ɪ weep for †ђξ victims of terror....may d Holy Spirit Comfort them....

God bless d Civilian JTF
God bless the Nigerian Army
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by fxskye: 9:44am On May 19, 2016
angels09:
Interesting. So NA has not entered Sambisa forest all this while?

|Sorry, wailing wailer for the bad news you heard.

What is the land mas of Sambisa Forest? Honesty answer to the question would make u wail more.
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Gogetta(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2016
Firefire:
I sympathize with Amina's family and congratulate them at the same time, I pray the remaining Chibok girls return safely from the "Bunkers"

Buhary promised just 3 month if he win the election to rescue the girls and destroy boko haram, after winning he shifted the goal post to December 2015, we are now in May 2016, ONE YEAR after taken office in a "Civilian Coup" and yet no sign of the 219 Chibok Gilrs, except for the one technically released Amina.

Who will force this government to keep to their promises? embarassed
How many did the slowpoke, Jonathan rescue? He was busy stealing funds meant for that purpose. This govt has created the enabling environment,by the continuous bombardment of the insurgents, to make this happen. Look,you're one member of the opposition here that I hold in high regard. Try not to sound as unintelligible as your comrades pls!
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by dvee2: 9:50am On May 19, 2016
fellis:
I get the feeling there are a lot of fabrications and death of innocent Northerners in this whole Chibok girls saga.
The story sounds vague and has so many inconsistencies.
I hope I am wrong though.

It sound vague because your sisters or mother is not involved.
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by kay29000(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2016
Proffdada:
my thoughts exactly, that guy may just be a top Boko Haram member lying that he was forced

Exactly.
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by fxskye: 9:56am On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:

You did read the portion that said she was found by Local Vigilante groups and then handed over to the Military right?

Hopefully you were able to infer from the article that nobody knew she was one of the lost girls until much much later right?

So how the fhuck do you expect a photograph of the moment of capture?

Like seriously?

undecided

I am sure your line of argument had a photo of her being released by the local vigilante been released, you would have said it was staged and your reason would be "What prompted them to have the presence of mind to take a picture of her rescue when they were not expecting it".. grin

Give it a rest Hommie.. Thankfully, pleasing or convincing you is the least of our concerns as it is of absolutely zero consequence.

Well said.......In fact he is absolutely zero relevant to the nation

1 Like

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by fxskye: 10:02am On May 19, 2016
Gogetta:
How many did the slowpoke, Jonathan rescue? He was busy stealing funds meant for that purpose. This govt has created the enabling environment,by the continuous bombardment of the insurgents, to make this happen. Look,you're one member of the opposition here that I hold in high regard. Try not to sound as unintelligible as your comrades pls!

Honestly Firefire is not intelligent. Reading his submission really show lack of thinking cap.

Chibok girls were abducted during Firefire's Oga days in office. Another man dey office and rescue one girls within one year, among 219. How many girls did his Oga prevented from being abducted?

That is WAEC question.....Firefire answer

1 Like

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Cybertext(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2016
dvee2:

It sound vague because your sisters or mother is not involved.

Exactly my thought... especially coming from a female like her.

the problem is that most of our media houses are lazy and not on ground to follow such news, you'd be amaze that it is probably a foreign media that covered the news first...

1 Like

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by fxskye: 10:20am On May 19, 2016
Firefire:
I sympathize with Amina's family and congratulate them at the same time, I pray the remaining Chibok girls return safely from the "Bunkers"

Buhary promised just 3 month if he win the election to rescue the girls and destroy boko haram, after winning he shifted the goal post to December 2015, we are now in May 2016, ONE YEAR after taken office in a "Civilian Coup" and yet no sign of the 219 Chibok Gilrs, except for the one technically released Amina.

Who will force this government to keep to their promises? embarassed

Obviously, Firefire is not happy with this news
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by fxskye: 10:27am On May 19, 2016
OGGS2000:
This is an interesting movie but the script writer is not very intelligent. why include the husband. one decided to escape with his wife and baby but encountered severe fighting with civilian JTF he abandoned them and ran for his life. The JTF captured the wife and child. when did the wife commence communication with the husband to know where he is and to call him to come that thy are now celebrity receiving audience from the governors and president. Even the husband receives the best of medical treatments from the military despite having caused the untimely death of many of them. is he the first Boko haram person to be captured by the military or he is a special because he is married to one of the Chibo girls. We need a better version of this movie please.

Obviously, you didn't pass WAEC comprehension passage. that is if you did write WAEC. I will advise you take the script to your English Language Teacher for comprehension. Then you can re-write the script. We would be glad to read your story line.

1 Like

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Firefire(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2016
fxskye:

Obviously, Firefire is not happy with this news

I am happy, but would be more happier if the remaining girls are released from the "Bunkers".
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by portals101: 10:36am On May 19, 2016
chukslawrence:
Is this Chibok thing not a scam?

Siddon there!
Scam or no scam, you and your fellow clueless heroes should have helped us dispel that the moment it happened. At least you had all the security apparatus then. Send investigators immediately the 'scam news' broke out. But you waited till a 17 year girl came Pakistan to tell you what to do. Even after, you are still doubting the colour of your pants! Shioo!

1 Like

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by chrisooblog: 10:43am On May 19, 2016
first of glory to God that someone we all thought was lost and dead has been found thank you lord! please people lets forget politics for one second and appreciate the return of Amina. i'm sure most if not all us have lost loved ones that we care about now imagine that same loved one comes back alive wont we be over come with joy? 1 home 218 to return plus numerous unknown abducted. never lose hope keep the faith.

1 Like

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Amhappy(f): 10:49am On May 19, 2016
Welcome home. God be praised.
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by bodeemen(f): 10:56am On May 19, 2016
Polio: Sokoto, CDC, UNICEF Create Special Teams to Capture Missed Children

http://newsdiaryonline.com/polio-sokoto-cdc-unicef-create-special-teams-capture-missed-children/

Sokoto state government in collaboration with Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) have created special teams to capture missed children during the Immunization Plus Days (IPDs) at strategic locations across the state.

The special teams include Ardo, which target Fulani itinerant settlements and those that target children in hospitals and markets. These are in addition to house tob house teams, health camps, fixed posts and other special teams.

In Sokoto South local government, Ardo teams, supported by CDC were posted to Gagi A, Gagi B and Gagi C, which are strategic routes to target children of the itinerant nomadic Fulani for immunizatio
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Jacko1(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2016
Abroad this will be a pr disaster
Civilian I repeat civilain jtf rescued chibok girl before army
But hey wetin concern strongest army in africa my foot
Again great news.... Amina love your husband for two weeks sharp sharp cos that nigga needs to be killed asap
And lastly your own better ..... USA oya give her and her family visa sharp sharp as una promise
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Tabor: 11:11am On May 19, 2016
I FEEL LIKE CRYING. THANK GOD
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by jflexy(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2016
Can someone tell me how big Sambisa is that since the past months we've been hearing that the soldiers have entered it that it hasn't been cleared up.

Jst asking
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2016
WTF?! Naija I dey hail oh....275 women (not girls anymore) na 3 BRT buses BH bring come?
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:29am On May 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
Itz clear NA can now reach them straight up without must flanking,they'll have to use tactics of getting close,maybe pretend as cattle rearers or attack dem during salat wen men'll be unprepared and separated from women and unarmed,they'll probably have to send in an eleven columnist to gather d kids and cause the flanking.
Nigerian army is not that smart and detailed, sorry.
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by MarieSucre(f): 11:44am On May 19, 2016
alphamodel1:
Imagine if she was ur sister, imagine the psychological trauma she had to go through forcing her against get will. Most of these gurls could ve turned out to be lawyers, doctors, etc. But today her future is darkened by the inability of our government to provide her citizenry adequate protection. God help her.

This your comment is very well thought out and sensible. More people need to realise our shared humanity.
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by MarieSucre(f): 11:50am On May 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
Itz clear NA can now reach them straight up without must flanking,they'll have to use tactics of getting close,maybe pretend as cattle rearers or attack dem during salat wen men'll be unprepared and separated from women and unarmed,they'll probably have to send in an eleven columnist to gather d kids and cause the flanking.

What happened to our air force? Why is everything ground incursion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today / Igboho Chained Like Animal In Police Cell In Cotonou - Lawyer / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.