Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,767 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

With Money She Understands You Better, Less Talk (check Conversation) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / With Money She Understands You Better, Less Talk (check Conversation) (509 Views)

Dinner Conversation / The Unheard Conversation (A Short Story) / Let's See Who Understands This Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Money She Understands You Better, Less Talk (check Conversation) by Nobody: 7:47am On May 19, 2016
Guy: hi, babe. I like you and was thinking we could be friends. Can I have your number, please?

Girl: my number? You're too forward, young man. Don't you know how to talk to a lady? You just can't ask for my number and expect me to give you just like that? You don't know me.

Guy: so what's the deal?

Girl: I can't give you my number. That's the deal. It's that simple.

Guy: it's alright. I can see you don't need money.
(He walks away)

Girl: wait a minute, please. Don't leave. What are you talking about?

Guy: what I am saying is that you don't need money. When I asked for your number, I was actually asking for your bank account number so I can wire some money into your account.

Girl: oh, I am so sorry. I didn't know that's what you were talking about. Don't be offended, please. Here it is.
(She gives him her account details)

Guy: okay, thanks. So, what's your name?
(She gets an alert of $300)

Girl: OMG...this is so unbelievable. I just got an alert.
(She hugs and kisses his lips)

Guy: wow. That was fast. I can't believe you just did that.

Girl: money makes everything possible. What do you expect, sweetheart.

Guy: so, I am your sweetheart already?

Girl: yeah, baby.

Guy: okay.
(He smiles)

Girl: so, you asked me a question.

Guy: yeah. I asked what your name is.

Girl: oh, my name is Aisha. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Guy: yeah, same here. My name is Peter. Can I have your number?

Girl: what number? I thought I just gave it to you. I have another bank account number with a different bank if you want it.
(He laughs. He can't believe she loves money)

Guy: no, Aisha. I mean your cellphone number.

Girl: sure.
(She gives it to him)

Guy: thanks, Aisha.

Girl: so what's good? Where are you going from here?

Guy: I was just going to buy some bread and eggs and then return back home. That's all.

Girl: where do you live?

Guy: not too far from here. Just two blocks away.

Girl:oh, okay. Do you need company? I can prepare delicious fried eggs for you, if you don't mind.

Guy: hmmm....so you mean....
(She interrupts him)

Girl: yes, Peter. It's what you think. Let me fry your eggs for you. I will fry it anyhow you want. You will love it real good.

Guy: but isn't that a bit too forward? How can you fry my eggs just like that? You don't even know me.

Girl: stop being sarcastic, Peter. I am just trying to be sweet. If you don't want me to fry eggs for you, then it's no problem.

Guy: I was just kidding. It's okay. I don't mind.

Girl: you're gonna love the way I fry your eggs. I can bet you'll want more and more of it.

Guy: l hope so. I have to buy some oil for the eggs too. I love it greased a bit.

Girl: no problem. I love it greased up too.
(Peter and Aisha take a walk to the supermarket to buy bread, eggs, and vegetable oil and walk back to Peter's house together).

1 Like

Re: With Money She Understands You Better, Less Talk (check Conversation) by IamRespected: 8:07am On May 19, 2016
kiss undecided
Re: With Money She Understands You Better, Less Talk (check Conversation) by holocron: 8:17am On May 19, 2016
"When money talks, bullshit listens" - rockefeller

Also the ancients said "you dont go empty handed, when seeking to marry (or befriend) a woman"

Be guided accordingly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Certain Foods, Drinks Affect Fertility / Write Up By Dindy: Darkness And Light / Dear Cu_cu_ber!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.