Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. (82103 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Curves In Jean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2016
slyrone:
lie Muhammad, tiri gbosa for you. gbosa gbosa gbosa. may God have mercy on your soul

Stays with her yahoo-yahoo boyfriend in gbagada grin grin na cheap girl joor most nollywood actresses are cheap
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by makydebbie(f): 12:11pm On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
ok then. . if you say so... Amma book my flight soon.. I need a dark beauty wink
lol...we are waiting
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 19, 2016
slyrone:
I suppose your street is next to hers on Instagram.

Can see u r crushing on her. U dey crush on ashawo kobo kobo. kontinu!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by andreernest28(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2016
i know dis gurl.....................................................
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by happney65: 12:29pm On May 19, 2016
vizkiz:

lalasticlala does not like boobs. He prefers snakes and olajumoke better grin

grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Naijanicky(f): 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
Anita joseph please show nyash nd join...Mtchew*
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by HardMirror(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
am not going to bleach..am proud of my skin colour so swerve!
Honestly, you are very beautiful. Ignore that mofo asking u to bleach
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by peromosele: 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
Sooner they will start coming out naked due to though economy.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by makydebbie(f): 12:35pm On May 19, 2016
HardMirror:

Honestly, you are very beautiful. Ignore that mofo asking u to bleach
thanks...i dont have his time jare
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by UyiIredia(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2016
Lovely boobs.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by javispj(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2016
she is suffering from kim k syndrome...
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by mrego: 1:02pm On May 19, 2016
this is so damn...
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by peacefem: 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
Imagine in this national strike and hunger, this one still dey show us something that can't proffer solution
to nation's palaver.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by silversonuc(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
olihilistic:
you've added your country's calling code then.
you know I'm a Nigerian.

just resend the message thanks.
bros if u wan beg am numb beg am on code nao. if u wan beg am fpr d thread do so nd stop derailing. babe resend him d numb with ur country code mk we rest nao thnx
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by silversonuc(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
buharisbae:
uh this gross I can't look
sweery ya ma bae nt buhari's
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by latbas(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks...i dont have his time jare
Black's and their whites wannabe mentality.u r gud as you are my dear.#proudlyblack
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Mayflowa(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
well wat can i say..she asked for it..ftc any price for dat?

Which ask for it? Don't flavour and Iyanya display their boobs everywhere? Who insult them. Men and women should stop making fun of a girls body.

Is her body please! That doesn't make her cheap. You are the cheap one for attaching do much sex to a woman boobs
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2016
silversonuc:

bros if u wan beg am numb beg am on code nao. if u wan beg am fpr d thread do so nd stop derailing. babe resend him d numb with ur country code mk we rest nao thnx
Mr man she has sent the number
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by makydebbie(f): 2:03pm On May 19, 2016
Mayflowa:

Which ask for it? Don't flavour and Iyanya display their boobs everywhere? Who insult them. Men and women should stop making fun of a girls body.

Is her body please! That doesn't make her cheap. You are the cheap one for attaching do much sex to a woman boobs
..wtf..you wanna start comparing male and female boobs..let ur wife dress like dat if you are fine with it..pls stay of my mention!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by makydebbie(f): 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
latbas:
Black's and their whites wannabe mentality.u r gud as you are my dear.#proudlyblack
thanks
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by tens4real(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2016
here comes the fallen walls of Jericho #SMH...
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Rastamann: 3:10pm On May 19, 2016
Where are the breasts? I can only see a pair of weak bonded tissues!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by deaconbiggy(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2016
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......i can even see some dots on the left hand and a faded tattoo on the right breast..please send a dettol across for cleansing.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by peacefem: 3:44pm On May 19, 2016
Even if u are feeling the heat, everyone feels it too. But we are more sensible than u. Cover yourself joor, Ramadan is fast approaching
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by geonath(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2016
This one don fall reach navel na!!!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Mayflowa(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
..wtf..you wanna start comparing male and female boobs..let ur wife dress like dat if you are fine with it..pls stay of my mention!

First, I am truly sorry. I didn't mean to say "you are the cheap one"
I was going to say people that attach so much sex to women's boobs are the cheap ones. My phone messed up. Am sorry about that.

Second. Our society needs to unlearn some things. That is why we have so much rape, abuse of women, assault and name calling for women. It is not healthy. A man says he sees some boobs and that is why he is throwing invectives about and some go further to sexually abuse her if she is within reach is absurb!

We teach boys and girls to be different. This is bad. Like telling boys that boys re free not to cook but girls must cook which eventually makes men to stay off cooking throughout their marriage and enslave their wives to do so even wen they work same hour throughout their lives.

We train girls to show resistance to men but we don't tell boys on showing restrain to women. Eventually men sleep around and husbands sleep with housemaid almost always on the guise of temptation but wives deals with gatemen everyday without troubles!

Our society is unfair to girls. That is my point. Esp in Nigeria. We must see people for who they are. Tolerate them and focus on development. Taunting people is low and that is what those Joseph guys did. It is in a way clear discontent in themselves. I guess you may be familiar with some friends who always have something bad to say wen you dress up. They look for fault meanwhile they are not super themselves. Meanwhile they praise Iyanya's six packs for being hot.

We will live in a better society if we change our sexual mindset. In US here, girls that head boardrooms sometimes show off their flesh. Intelligent students wear bum short to class. People are not stereotyped for their dressings. Sorry to quote you. Just hv to make my point clear. Bye

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by silversonuc(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2016
olihilistic:
Mr man she has sent the number

lol congratulations broda
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by makydebbie(f): 4:49pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=Mayflowa post=45774094]

First, I am truly sorry. I didn't mean to say "you are the cheap one"
I was going to say people that attach so much sex to women's boobs are the cheap ones. My phone messed up. Am sorry about that.

Second. Our society needs to unlearn some things. That is why we have so much rape, abuse of women, assault and name calling for women. It is not healthy. A man says he sees some boobs and that is why he is throwing invective about and some go further to sexua.......swthrt you have a point and i get it..am sorry for my harsh reply too...your apology has been accepted..do have a nice day
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Mayflowa(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=makydebbie post=45774535][/quote]

Awwww...That is so sweet of you. Thanks. You must be very courteous and kind. To think, you didn't insult me on those words. Thank you again.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On May 19, 2016
Mayflowa:

Awwww...That is so sweet of you. Thanks. You must be very courteous and kind. To think, you didn't insult me on those words. Thank you again.
lol..you welcome...anytime
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by masqot(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2016
those breasts are "pawpaws" - losing shape everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.