Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo (69651 Views)

Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) / Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac / Check Out All D Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by misgab: 2:55pm On May 19, 2016
Is either they are thieves, armed robbers, 419, yahoo boys, ritualists or pen robbers. nobody does dz in this harsh times.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 19, 2016
Ogwo ego, dat kin woman will abandon the man when his purse is dry.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by BomcyRoxxcy(f): 3:37pm On May 19, 2016
....money go help me oh,do not know abt you grin grin
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Kruzilano(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
it is a demonstration of arrant nonsense!

It is high time we started respecting the Naira.
naira needs no respect...
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by richylee(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2016
Life of a star
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by kayalla(f): 4:46pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:

since wey we dey respect the Naira, e gree get sense? if i catch the Naira i go use am sweep floor
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by paschal47(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2016
this babe is finer than the mami-water in my village smiley
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by amanikondo: 5:33pm On May 19, 2016
We will check his name here when dem catch am for Malaysia
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by adimsmt: 5:34pm On May 19, 2016
contactmorak:
If you do not believe in yourself, the way this couple sprayed money at their wedding recently might make you question your existence. The traditional wedding took place in Isioziakah in Njaba LGA of Imo State. They sure let it rain! See photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/check-out-all-money-sprayed-on-this.html

Njaba LGA is my where I'm from.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by scachy(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:

I hope the respect ll improve the value? Who respect worthless currency?
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Tolexander: 5:58pm On May 19, 2016
kayalla:

since wey we dey respect the Naira, e gree get sense? if i catch the Naira i go use am sweep floor
just when I was thinking of sending certain amount in Naira to you for your birthday. There is no need sending it again since all you will use it for is to sweep the floor tongue
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by sonety2k(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2016
contactmorak:
If you do not believe in yourself, the way this couple sprayed money at their wedding recently might make you question your existence. The traditional wedding took place in Isioziakah in Njaba LGA of Imo State. They sure let it rain! See photos below..

Send Down The Rain ...........#TMT...... TEAMNIPPON .
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by soulpiano23(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
contactmorak:

Can somebody see the bricks on the wall?
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by kayalla(f): 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
just when I was thinking of sending certain amount in Naira to you for your birthday. There is no need sending it again since all you will use it for is to sweep the floor tongue

ah ha its not like that noow, i wont use the one u send to sweep floor. grin
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Tolexander: 6:02pm On May 19, 2016
kayalla:

ah ha its not like that noow, i wont use the one u send to sweep floor. grin
no, I won't believe that!
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Jakama90(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:

Just one reason why we should respect Naira.... No reason at all. It only a poor man that will respect money.. To me: no respect at all.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by chekasforchekas: 6:53pm On May 19, 2016
allhavesinned:

You're a liar and you dont know the guy, you did not even attend the wedding, FYI, the guy is from Arochukwu and the girl from Njaba, the guy graduated from IMSU and Robert Gordon University and lives in Manchester in UK, 26 years old.
my brother put your money where you put your mouth lets dish out pictures, and videos too, let's see if am right or wrong.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by felvick(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2016
MUVA:
Who money epp? gringringrin
lollz like seriously!!?
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by flokii: 8:19pm On May 19, 2016
MissGdope:

site the primary research you carried out that enabled you to make such a "matter of fact" statement. how many marriages have you been to and studied? how big was your sample size? method of research? etc
Or on the other hand, site some secondary research with stats showing your statement is true

I'm pretty sure you won't find any.

nothing wrong with having an opinion but don't state it like its a fact, unless you can back it up

Yes ma'am

Point noted.. Thnks
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by ALAYORMII: 9:06pm On May 19, 2016
Compare it to this party

Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by hotspec(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
RIP& Mama Rebranding. Dora Akunyili. She fought this kind of nonsense to d last o her breath
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by GirlAfrik(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Id!otas. Let's hope u have plan for what's coming in the next 25years.

Izzit just me or do those currency look fake
bad belle
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by TheNonce: 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
wink
greatgod2012:
I don't envy them.

I'm not saying making money is not good, but it's better they're not envied, because you never can say for sure the secret to making such money.

Isale oro, o l'egbin.

The root of money is filthy.

Anyone who actually works hard before getting money cannot disrespect money like this.

This is the "realest _shit" you will ever post on nairaland! Kudos.................
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by kenoz(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2016
shocked
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by esoorita: 10:06pm On May 19, 2016
GirlAfrik:
bad belle

These people throwing money around will never do anything meaningful with money in their life. If they are unfortunate to live long, they would regret their recklessness at some point in their life. There are too many crassly stupid and ignorant people in Nigeria.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by allhavesinned: 5:28am On May 20, 2016
chekasforchekas:
my brother put your money where you put your mouth lets dish out pictures, and videos too, let's see if am right or wrong.

No dey argue what you don know abegi, U dont know him, Stop claiming you know the guy, moreover your claim will not reduce fuel price or make Nigeria look like New York abegi. This is Izuchukwu Trado wedding for Njaba Isu on 14th May. talk wetin you sabi. Ok bring out picture now
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by kan12(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2016
Kanayo sprays more than this,nt to talk of his fellow oyiyos.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by KelvinC1(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2016
blood money or yahoo money or hustled money or love-vendor money or sugar mummy money or sugar daddy money or stolen money or inherited money or 419 money or Political etc, even ASHAWO money sef na risky and hardwork too.. ALL NA HARDWORK or PRIVILEGE..no one easy to do na.. me I no sabi criticize, I AM BUSY TRYING to make my MONEY TOO.. # ADOYii
..note..
HARDWORK don't make people RICH
BRAIN WORK does.. keep Thinking rightly
don't envy or call him stupid.. MONEY most have dwelt with him, so now is his turn to deal with money MESSLESSLY without any iota of Mercy.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2016
GirlAfrik:
bad belle

sweetheart, calm your titties,please. Have you ever wondered why some rich folks remain rich. Think about it before you term me a Hater
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Omotioranyan: 2:05pm On May 20, 2016
If you want to be wealthy and enjoy the luxurious life. Contact me for effective wealth charms, called osole in yoruba land.
Serious people only.
[color=#006600][/color]
Wealthcharmsnigeria@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.