Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Niger Delta Militants Or Iran Who Controls Global Oil Price Rise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Or Iran Who Controls Global Oil Price Rise? (375 Views)

Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Or Iran Who Controls Global Oil Price Rise? by Litmus: 9:28am On May 19, 2016

"The oil market has gone from nearing storage saturation to being in deficit much earlier than we expected", said Goldman Sachs analysts Monday, adding that they expect the price of USA benchmark oil to be around $50 per barrel in the second half of 2016.

Helped by strong demand and sharp declines in production, the oil market has shifted from "nearing storage saturation to being in deficit much earlier than we expected", wrote a team of analysts led by Damien Courvalin and Jeffrey Currie at Goldman Sachs, in a note to clients dated Sunday.

"Nigeria's oil output has fallen to a 20-year low of 1.4 million barrels per day after militants disabled several oil facilities in the Niger Delta", wrote John Ashbourne, an Africa economist at Capital Economics.

The oil industry is also keeping an eye on Venezuela, where economic and political turmoil is threatening crude production.

Prices eased from the highs after Libyan factions agreed in principle to have one oil organization, potentially bringing higher output a step closer. The bank expects global oil demand to grow by 1.4 million barrels a day in 2016, versus 1.2 million predicted earlier.

"In the second half of the year, oil is likely to hold between $45 to $50 a barrel", he told AFP. Wildfires in Canada came to within a kilometer of an Enbridge Inc. oil-sands terminal as warm weather and wind spread the flames.

I'm using Iran here only as metaphor to warn of the possibility of ignorant "Nigerians" being used by unscrupulous outside forces to boost global oil prices. The middle east Nations capable of funding terrorists like Bokoharam are equally capable of funding terrorist to hit our oil production. Also the reason i mentioned Iran is because i warned of something like this before the so-called Militants began disrupting Nigerian oil. I warned of this during the Nigeria Army Shiite Muslim crack down up North.

Just a thought:

After demanding the release of Kanu and Dasuki perhaps it will be too obvious or too soon to demand the release of sheikh ibrahim el-zakzaky
Re: Niger Delta Militants Or Iran Who Controls Global Oil Price Rise? by YourMrBoo: 11:34am On May 19, 2016
In summary, more militants sponsors are on the way...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Worst End Of First Session Examination, 2015/2016 / MY EPISTLE: Beyond Campaign Promises / Nine Key Milestones In President Buhari’s First Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.