Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update (707 Views)

Official Thread For 2018 Income Tutors Bootcamp / See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update by Nobody: 9:30am On May 19, 2016
Who We Are

We are not super humans, we are not foreign aid, and we don’t have billionaires backing us.
We are simple people who crave for and work towards achieving a better world.
OUR VISION/MISSION

– To create a better world where extreme poverty and hunger are no more
– To empower youths and create jobs through ICT and social entrepreneurship.
– To create awareness on over population by encouraging birth control and responsible family planning
– To raise awareness on climate change by encouraging green energy use and tree planting

More updates will be coming below this
Re: Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update by Nobody: 9:59am On May 19, 2016
Fellep intends to launch a free ICT training program starting with one at Amasiri Community as a test run of the project.

SCOPE OF THE PROJECT: Empower Youths between age 16-30. The project is intended empower youths through a 3-6 months ICT training program.
The program will cover the following courses:

- Fundamentals of Windows (Windows 10)

- Microsoft office

- Corel draw and use of internet

For the first three months after which the student can enroll for advance programs which include:

- Web site design using content management system

- Graphic design

- Video production

- Blogging

- Data management

- Digital marketing

- Computer aided design e.t.c.

MODE OF TEACHING: We intend to deploy a Teach-the-Teacher system, where students in higher programs teach those in lower programs after developing competence in the programs. This approach will enhance student to student relation, increase competence and high concentration as student will put in effort to understand and be competence in each program so they won’t be embarrassed when teaching or coaching others.

REQUIREMENT: To start the program here in Amasiri Community, the following items needs to be available.

Battery Total N200,000
Charge controller
Inventer
Solar panel
Solar power supply
Renting of two (2) Office Apartment where the teaching will hold N12,000 x 12 = N144,000
5 laptops (so far, two available) 3 more needed (N120,000) We can make do with fairly used ones

Plastic chairs 5 needed (N6000)

P.S: The rationale for using solar energy as the energy source is to curtail the long term effect of the running cost in using fuel as power supply in the community is 95% blackout.

For better energy conservation, laptops fits the description.

INTENDED LAUNCH DATE: The project will commence immediately when all or major parts of the requirements above are met. But non-the-less, it’s our earnest believe that the requirements should be ready and the program should commence on or before 1st of July, 2016.

SOURCE OF FUNDING:
The funding source include:

- Personal savings
- Contribution from friends and family
- Donations from the public
- Funds from investors

ACCOUNTABILITY: Updates on the status of the project will be made daily on our website. Users can view, comment, criticize, recommend and participate in the program from our interactive website.

FEASIBILITY: This is a social enterprise in order to make it sustainable, it must also be profitable. I and my team have brain stormed ways to make it profitable and we’ve arrived at this methods of monitigation.

We will create video tutorials of all the courses we offer and

i Post them on youtube and generate revenue through advert.

ii Offer them as online courses on our website Fellep.com for a fee.

iii Offer them as online courses on portals like Udemy.com clickblank e.t.c

Charge token fees for advance course.

The basic three months courses will be free but students who want to specialize on any of the advanced courses will have to pay a token between N3000 to N5000 for each course.

The training center will also feature as a business center generating funds enough to cover our overheads.

Engage Students in online marketing and free-launching for some percentage commission. That means our student will work for us for some commissions on freelance Jobs we are outsource.

Other monitization methods are under development.
Re: Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update by Nobody: 10:03am On May 19, 2016
Our official website is www.fellep.com
Re: Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update by JohnNgene: 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmm... I like the way you've outlined your mission, vision and logistics. Well done sir.

Please try to keep us updated on your progress and challenges here with words and pictures.

Where exactly is Amasiri though? I no trust Google abeg. Lol.
Re: Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
JohnNgene:
Hmmm... I like the way you've outlined your mission, vision and logistics. Well done sir.

Please try to keep us updated on your progress and challenges here with words and pictures.

Where exactly is Amasiri though? I no trust Google abeg. Lol.

Thanks

Amasiri is in Afikpo North LGA of Ebonyi State (South East)

Moved down here from PH.

I will keep you posted
Re: Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 20, 2016
So yesterday I was given a office space for the program above, below are pictures of the office apartment.

Re: Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 20, 2016
Below are pictures of the office environment.

First Picture is the building

Second Picture is the Left wing and the

Third Picture is the right wing

Final Picture is a side view of the building

Re: Official Thread For Fellowship Of The Earth People (fellep) Update by JohnNgene: 2:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Nwanne m, how are you doing? How is Buhari's economy treating you? I hope FELLEP is still on course.

(1) (Reply)

Storage Solution / Any Nlander In Ghana? I Want To Know The Price Of Dollar To Ghana Cedi. / Were To Buy/sell Quality Made In Nigeria Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.