Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (38548 Views)

Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 21, 2016
zikter:
and to think this is my very local govt makes me sick. #saynotocrime #RIP
nobody would want to hear such a thing in his/her place.

#SayNoToCrime#
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by habayommy: 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
What will the killer(s) be doing now? Sleeping? Partying? or...
Hmmmm, Some people don't have conscience again o .

I grew up to know Benue as the "Food basket of the Nation" but now I don't think it is
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 3:57pm On May 21, 2016
If the place the body was found is soaked in blood, then that's where she was killed. If it isn't then that's a secondary murder scene.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2016
angry >
demoBaba:
Benue has turn to battle feed. Cant Benue stop this FANTASTICALLY killings, for God sake. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
angry is this english
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by donvicky2007: 4:02pm On May 21, 2016
Benue again, yesterday was a young university undergraduate boy killed by SARS, today a young lady killed by the military and now a young lady killed by unknown person(s)
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by kayalla(f): 4:13pm On May 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Miriam20(f): 4:15pm On May 21, 2016
Nigeria. My father's land, I am proud to be a Nigerian but not proud to be in Nigeria, this days I walk in the dark and fear walks right behind me but I know it'll be well someday. Father I commit anyone reading this into thy hands, they shall not die an untimely death. But be prepared anytime and any day no one knows the time nor the hour. Let the dead rest in peace and let justice prevail
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Strawman: 6:03pm On May 21, 2016
Youngpo413:
it's might be a "she" abi women no fit kill?

modified
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2016
benueblog and bad news be like bread and butter.
Israel5 don follow notice am

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2016
Miriam20:
Nigeria. My father's land, I am proud to be a Nigerian but not proud to be in Nigeria, this days I walk in the dark and fear walks right behind me but I know it'll be well someday. Father I commit anyone reading this into thy hands, they shall not die an untimely death. But be prepared anytime and any day no one knows the time nor the hour. Let the dead rest in peace and let justice prevail
girl you fine die. Abeg make i pm you? I have some indispensable but confidential issues to discuss with you
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by pinkyliceous(f): 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
Hmnnnnn

What is happening in Benue?
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by amzee(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:
what is really happening in my state
God please save us ooo.

RIP to the deceased

embarassed
Bad news always emanating from Benue state lately. If e no b herdmen e go b political assassinations nawa oo.
U nid a change of state ASAP
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Miriam20(f): 7:42pm On May 21, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
girl you fine die. Abeg make i pm you? I have some indispensable but confidential issues to discuss with you
Really? Blushing sheepishly
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by fancycool(f): 7:42pm On May 21, 2016
may her soul rest in peace. may God expose the person behind this act.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2016
Miriam20:

ya pls i'm serious. I have never been this serious before. Pls may we have a clandestine tè-tè-a-tè-tè(private conversation) away from the prying eyes of the viewers here? Send me your e mail pls thanks as i'll be waiting in anticipation of your reply
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2016
Miriam20:

mail me at hephzibahudeme@gmail.com cos the email i used in this account is currently down. Thanks dear
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 21, 2016
amzee:

Bad news always emanating from Benue state lately. If e no b herdmen e go b political assassinations nawa oo.
U nid a change of state ASAP

Oga kuku con adopt me
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
Miriam20:

blushing inside the thread wey dem murder someone sister/girlfriend/wife and loved one.

your case is with Robert Magube
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by amzee(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:

Oga kuku con adopt me
Dnt worry yasef I've discussed wit Gov. Aregbesola mk he adopt u. We nid able bodied men 2 work on our farms this raining season.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Miriam20(f): 9:20pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:

blushing inside the thread wey dem murder someone sister/girlfriend/wife and loved one.

Your case is with Robert Magube
Oops so sorry, was actually referring to something else, shouldn't have been on this post but I apologize
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 21, 2016
amzee:

Dnt worry yasef I've discussed wit Gov. Aregbesola mk he adopt u. We nid able bodied men 2 work on our farms this raining season.

hnmmmmmmmm

ify I pour the venom I have for you

Jesus won't let me see my position in heaven so lemme just free you
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 21, 2016
Miriam20:

Oops so sorry, was actually referring to something else, shouldn't have been on this post but I apologize

I am not the op of the thread but there is a limit to what blushing can take.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Miriam20(f): 9:34pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:

I was actually blushing @ a statement and I had it quoted
I am not the op of the thread but there is a limit to what blushing can take.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by amzee(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:

hnmmmmmmmm
ify I pour the venom I have for you

Jesus won't let me see my position in heaven so lemme just free you
If u r ready 2 port 2 Osun state lemme know oo
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
amzee:

If u r ready 2 port 2 Osun state lemme know oo
gerarahia mehn
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Miriam20 post=45845339][/quote]
why did you modify my comment
I have to agree with the guy you were blushing for.
you're beautiful and handsome can I pm.you??
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:37am On May 22, 2016
the killer probably did this to view the news on punch and nairaland. evil world.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2016
olihilistic:
what is really happening in my state
God please save us ooo.

RIP to the deceased

embarassed
bubu at it again no security
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 22, 2016
bewla:
bubu at it again no security

why you dey call me bubu??

I look like Buhari for your eyes
my brother swerve who told that there are no securities??
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Miriam20(f): 10:02am On May 22, 2016
olihilistic:

why did you modify my comment

I have to agree with the guy you were blushing for.

you're beautiful and handsome can I pm.you??

Alrighteerie
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Danipresh(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2016
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo / Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.