Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Reasons For Extra-marital Affair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Reasons For Extra-marital Affair (715 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / You Can Stop Your Husband's Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons For Extra-marital Affair by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2009
The undoing of man from time is ignorance; man has never known enough to guide him through life. The issue of extramarital affairs among our niger men these days is rooted in ignorance; if you know that your wife has what you are looking for in a woman you will not go out but rather you will develop your wife so that those features will appear very well. follow me to www.gethimbacktips..com and be well infoemed.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do ! / When You Breast-feed Your Baby: / Wives Vs Mother In Law When Will The Battle Be Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.