Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Biz Idea Required - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biz Idea Required (821 Views)

My Biz Idea, What Do You Think / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea / I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biz Idea Required by globatop: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
Biz idea required please.

I have been into several biz that require electricity b4 now, I found out that gen repairs and fuelling takes every profit away, and from others that does distribution of products, vechicle maintenance takes away their savings.

Dear Nairalanders
What bussiness will i do that will not need Delivery van or electricity? please help ASAP.
Re: Biz Idea Required by Seun(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
Lots of businesses are making profit with generators.

What businesses have you tried before now?

What are your skills and current assets?
Re: Biz Idea Required by Rogo: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
am in the same catergory of business which i want to switch any that does require electricity and mobility.

please if you lay your hands on any info send to onyewenu@yahoo.com

thanks God bless
Re: Biz Idea Required by jeffmags(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
I think knowing your interest will help us know how to channel our advice.
What of starting online business from cyber cafes. At least you only pay for
the time and when you start making profit, you could then afford to fuel your
gen. Hope this help.
Re: Biz Idea Required by purelinks: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2009
There are lots of biz you can do without electricity or a delivery van.But the one which i know for sure is Export business. I've just started my own export biz ( charcoal and chilli pepper) and i earn roughly N180,000 on each container of coal and even more on chili pepper.
If you are interested in this biz , i have a package that can teach you how to start, getting license, contacts of international buyers and a plan on how you can start ike me and grow your biz to earn you up to N2 million weekly.
For anyone who's interested call 07086948219 or send email to outstanding_cliff@yahoo.com or forexclifford@yahoo.com.

I am also going to introduce you to more biz that can earn you good income.

This is a PURELINK to cash.
Re: Biz Idea Required by dafidixone(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2009
Frying Akara, Chinchin and the likes by the road sides may not require Electricity or Vehicle.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Iso Certification? / Ground Nut Oil Producers / Chewing Gum Machines Complete Line (chicklets Type)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.