Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Please I Need Advice On How To Succeed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Need Advice On How To Succeed (336 Views)

PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On How To Succeed by Manchelsea(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2016
Greetings All Nairalanders, Please i just applied for the ongoing Nigerian Army DSS application and with the help of my Uncle in the high places my name will be shortlisted (100% certain)
Now I need advice from people who have successfully or unsuccessfully gone for the training in the past.
1. What are the kinds of trainings to expect?
2. The Dos and Donts in the training camp
3 Any other vital information that will be of help.
Please mod, help me move it to the front page as i really need as much information as possible to help me be fully prepared because i dont want to lose this life time opportunity.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Over 50 Shops Demolish By Lagos State Govt / Who Is? Buhari Or Niger Delta Avengers? / PHOTO: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Alake Of Egbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.