Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Slept With 400 Men In 5 Months – 22yrs Old Lady Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Slept With 400 Men In 5 Months – 22yrs Old Lady Opens Up (803 Views)

Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With 400 Men In 5 Months – 22yrs Old Lady Opens Up by liveleak: 1:33pm On May 19, 2016
A human trafficking victim, Love John, has revealed how she slept with more than 400 men in less than five months in the Sango Ota area of Ogun State.

Love, 22, and her 23-year-old sister, Happiness, were lured into prosti-tution sometime in January by their eldest sister, Mary. The lady also tricked a cousin, Joy Lawrence, 25, promising the three ladies that she could give them jobs that would help them make a decent living.

By the time they discovered that they had been trafficked, the victims said they had become trapped.

Mary and the hotel owner, Mrs. Akpojaro Rose, an indigene of Warri, Delta State, have been nabbed.

According to Punch, Joy Lawrence and another victim fled the hotel on Monday when they could no longer bear the pain they were subjected to.

Lawrence was said to have been brought to the Lagos zonal headquarters of the Nigeria Immigration Service, which then stormed the hotel and rescued other victims.

It was learnt that the ladies collected between N500 and N700 per sex, paid N200 per day for hotel rates, and made about N340,000 in savings within the period.

Narrating her ordeal, Love told Punch that she did not have any formal education because their father died when they were toddlers. She disclosed that she slept with an average of four men a day.

She said, “I was learning .....http://360clickng..com/2016/05/i-slept-with-400-men-in-5-months-22yrs.html

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Fuji Artist Pasuma Changes Style, What He Changed To Will Amaze You / Adanna Ohahim And Her Family Vacation In Mallorca, Spain / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Shares Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.