Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses (38478 Views)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by AlexReports(m): 4:14am On Dec 10, 2016
‎The city Abuja witnessed a spectacular celebrity convergence over the weekend for the United Nations Day for the Physically Challenged, a four day charity oriented projects with a visit to homes of people living with disabilities, walk for love, exhibition held at millenium park, Novelty football match at Soho 24 Sport center to the final Free Eye test & Glasses, during which over 400 glasses were donated and over 100 people listed to enjoy free cataract operation courtesy of Big Church Foundation.

The 4 day long event which started with a press conference ended in style with free open test for any possible optical challenge as well as dictating early defects and treatment. The exercise attracted cross sections of Abuja residents including paramilitary officers and civil servants at Millinium park where it took place. The charity programme also witnessed high media presence like AIT, NTA, TVC, Leadership Newspaper, DailyTrust, Authority Newspaper, Vanguard, AbujaPress, Rachel- The Piper of Trends & Rachel TV etc.

Dr. Olakunle Churchill, the President and Founder of the Foundation, who has bagged several HUMANITERIAN awards and philanthropy honours arrived the location in the company of his wife, Tonto Dikeh. The United Nation world Disability day of this year recorded the highest celebration and commemoration ‎from Big Church Foundation for the physically challenged in Nigeria which was confirmed by NGOs that share similar objectives. Amb. Churchill monitored the exercise and recognised individual participations including Tonto Dikeh Foundation. To share into this vision of uplifting the living standards of the physically challanged as well as shouldering the responsibilities of the blind like providing Eye Care services Big Church Foundation call on Nigerians and the general public to look in also into the welfare of the physically challenge people. The basic neccesities of the helpless should be provided irrespective of the individuals status, be it government official or Non Governmental organisations. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/12/great-news-over-50-optical-patients-to.html?m=0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by AlexReports(m): 4:16am On Dec 10, 2016
@alexreports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by AlexReports(m): 4:18am On Dec 10, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by AlexReports(m): 4:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Nice

1 Share

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by chrisbaby24(m): 4:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Ok...nice one...!!
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Atiku2019: 4:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Nice One.... smiley
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by enoqueen: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2016
Good one.
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by OKorowanta: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Dis are the virtues a church should imbibe not some who blabs dat
God instructed them to charge high school fees.
Ewu Can beers undecided

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by AlexReports(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is news lalasticlala
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by talentedjoe(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
I'm humbled. sad I'm shocked. I'm full of gratitude for this.
If only every church,mosque,shrine,prayer house and coven will replicate same gesture.

jazz!

4 Likes

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Theoritical(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
nice one... Ini Edo should get a clue from this marriage on how to build a home

1 Like

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Bisjosh(f): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
How did he become this wealthy?

12 Likes

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Tynasparks(f): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Good work... God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by KiNiBiGd: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by paradigmshift(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bisjosh:

Na Obasanjo cousin or so

3 Likes

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by nero2face: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
I like this guy...he's just real and don't limit his wealth to his family alone...I only dislike Tonto for her comment about Mercy Johnson back then...she really lost de respect I had for her den...till tomorrow I will never forgive her for such a ridiculous comment...

5 Likes

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
This man is doing really great. Tonto don jaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by morbeta(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
For GOD'sake this is LIONS CLUB Na. And they do this every year. So how has this become an individual thing. No doubt his company might be one of the various sponsor, with lions club involvement, I take this post with a pitch of salt.

5 Likes

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by ezeagu(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bact to black.

1 Like

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Exponental(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nice.... I don't know his source of wealth but this is a very very good gesture to humanity.
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by adebayo201: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bisjosh:
some questions are better left unchecked because knowing them wont help situations on ground

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by phaieet(f): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
nero2face:
I like this guy...he's just real and don't limit his wealth to his family alone...I only dislike Tonto for her comment about Mercy Johnson back then...she really lost de respect I had for her den...till tomorrow I will never forgive her for such a ridiculous comment...
who unforgiveness EPP. besides are you related to mercy Johnson? a bottle of palm oil is #800 in my area now and na wetin Tonto Dikeh talk dey pain you

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by jimenyo: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
God is a rewarder;He will surely reward you!
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Givers never lack
continue d good work

1 Like

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by MrJorge(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nice one from Mr. Churchill and the LIONS Club.
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by AntiWailer: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Good man.

U will know by the transformation Tonto went through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
AlexReports:
The city Abuja witnessed a spectacular celebrity convergence over the weekend for the United Nations Day for the Physically Challenged, a four day charity oriented projects with a visit to homes of people living with disabilities, walk for love, exhibition held at millenium park, Novelty football match at Soho 24 Sport center to the final Free Eye test & Glasses, during which over 400 glasses were donated and over 100 people listed to enjoy free cataract operation courtesy of Big Church Foundation.

This sentence gave me a headache.

3 Likes

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
The man is making headlines. Something ain't right

3 Likes

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smart Dude, setting up Charity Organization for money laundering is a smart move. More Grease! No be only Pastors sabi launder and buy jets with their commission.

2 Likes

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by joespiceman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
yea nice one, vote churchHill come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Surprises Funke Akindele With Flowers In Turkey (Photos) / Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.